*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 10:19 AM   #1501
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Simo will play a match tomorrow Forza Simo

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2009, 11:22 AM   #1502
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

good news for you.
i'm so tired, think i'll go to sleep soon

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-16-2009, 11:23 AM   #1503
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Yep I am happy means I will most probably be able to change my mood tomorrow

Hope the sleep will make you feel better

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-16-2009, 11:47 AM   #1504
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

i cant sleep though i want to watch Petra's match that will start soon (in 20 min)
but i'm really tired

Old 05-16-2009, 11:51 AM   #1505
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I hope you won't fall asleep during the match. Can't you take a rest for 20 minutes?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #1506
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Yvo! Rita!

Old 05-16-2009, 11:55 AM   #1507
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Hey Nadine You seem happy today

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #1508
country flag Rita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I hope you won't fall asleep during the match. Can't you take a rest for 20 minutes?
should have done that

hello Nadine

Old 05-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #1509
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Hey Nadine You seem happy today
Yes I am! I don't know why though

How are you?
Old 05-16-2009, 11:58 AM   #1510
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
should have done that

hello Nadine
I guess it's too late for that now?

Yay my friend got a day off on Thursday so she'll be able to come with us to Düsseldorf But we still got 6 tickets left, we got 9 instead of the 3 we ordered

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-16-2009, 11:58 AM   #1511
country flag Dini

Quote:
should have done that

hello Nadine

Hey Rita

Patty is in trouble I think I got a bit carried away thinking she could beat Dina. Still it's not over- miracles happen
Old 05-16-2009, 12:01 PM   #1512
country flag Rita

that's cool, for the same price?
do you know what you're going to do with the remaining ones?

Old 05-16-2009, 12:02 PM   #1513
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Yes I am! I don't know why though

How are you?
The reason why doesn't matter, it's most important you are happy!

I am fine, I had a really nice morning. I went to the bakery with my mum and I talked to a mum of a girl I used to get along with very well on primary school. It was very nice to talk to her and think back about those happy moments when I was a kid. Later I went to the city centre where I went to talk with my best friend (she works in a shop on Saturday). I didn't talk to her yet this week, because I have been avoiding msn and last night she wasn't online, and we talked a bit about tomorrow. When I came back home I had lunch and went into the garden to play with the cat Just a wonderful, relaxed morning. I like them that way

How's the time at your brothers home?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-16-2009, 12:02 PM   #1514
country flag Rita

Yvo, (i think i've asked you this before ) but do you have any WTA pics you want to share with us ?

Old 05-16-2009, 12:03 PM   #1515
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
that's cool, for the same price?
do you know what you're going to do with the remaining ones?
It was funny, first we got like 0 for Sunday and 6 for Thursday. We wrote an e-mail, then they send the order again, 3 Sunday and 3 Thursday. But we still had the old 6

Most probably we give one of them to another friend, if she wants to come with us. Most probably the others will be thrown away

Hopp Suisse!
Closed Thread