*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 05:47 PM   #136
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
juanqui first title since 2003 soooo happy
Yeah that's wonderful to hear, he didn't deserve to have those last years so I am happy for him he finally got a title again

I am happy with some tennis results as well. simo finally winning in a big tournament the first round again, Vliegen qualifying...

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2009, 05:55 PM   #137
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Marco is playing doubles with Santoro next week! I wish I could see their match(es) I like that team!!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-13-2009, 09:00 AM   #138
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning
I'm trying to figure out how that exhihition thing will work. There are like 12 players and its just 3 days how does that work

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-13-2009, 09:29 AM   #139
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Good morning
I'm trying to figure out how that exhihition thing will work. There are like 12 players and its just 3 days how does that work
I have no idea Do they really play for something? Are they just some matches.

Who else besides Roger and Rafa will play?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-13-2009, 09:33 AM   #140
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I don't really feel like asking others for voting, but do you want to vote for Simo getting a forum? Somebody with his rank deserves one (even while he had a terrible start of the year )

Voting thread click here.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-13-2009, 09:38 AM   #141
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Safin, Monfils, Nalbandian, James Blake, Andy Murray, Tommy Haas, Wawrinka, Benneteau and Clement that's 11 players (those are the names on the site) but how the hell does that even work

Old 04-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #142
country flag Rita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I don't really feel like asking others for voting, but do you want to vote for Simo getting a forum? Somebody with his rank deserves one (even while he had a terrible start of the year )

Voting thread click here.
wow he doesnt have a forum
i'll definitely vote

Old 04-13-2009, 09:44 AM   #143
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Safin, Monfils, Nalbandian, James Blake, Andy Murray, Tommy Haas, Wawrinka, Benneteau and Clement that's 11 players (those are the names on the site) but how the hell does that even work

Maybe they will play like with 2 vs. 1? Rafa is that good in clay, he should get two opponents at a time

btw.. Clement does participate as well? I better tell my friend this!

Quote:
wow he doesnt have a forum
i'll definitely vote
Nope, poor Simo

Thanks a lot Rita

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-13-2009, 09:46 AM   #144
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Btw. What's the website of that exho?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-13-2009, 10:06 AM   #145
country flag Rita

The website is so boring this is the link http://www.guinotmarycohrmasters.com/?C=D;O=A#

and this is a direct link to the prices and the players that will be participating
http://www.3emeacte.com/reporting/Se...7-000000000077

Old 04-13-2009, 10:06 AM   #146
country flag Rita

btw its in french

Old 04-13-2009, 10:09 AM   #147
country flag Rita

I'm going to revise a bit
Talk to you later

Old 04-13-2009, 10:11 AM   #148
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
The website is so boring this is the link http://www.guinotmarycohrmasters.com/?C=D;O=A#

and this is a direct link to the prices and the players that will be participating
http://www.3emeacte.com/reporting/Se...7-000000000077
Quote:
btw its in french
Thanks, I'll have a look

French is alright, "Je comprends un petit peu de Français." (spelling? I haven't written any French since I was 15 I think )

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-13-2009, 10:14 AM   #149
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I'm going to revise a bit
Talk to you later
Good luck

See you later!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-13-2009, 02:15 PM   #150
country flag Rita

think i revised enough
I'm going to the movies to watch Fast and Furious 4

Closed Thread