*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 01:06 PM   #1
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute
Default *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

As you could read in the last comments/posts in the original Feet thread Yvo decided to leave the thread...

but I am sure that you all agree that Yvo is THE poster in this thread so we have to reopen a new one named "Feet 2 --> the funny talk continues..."

hope everyone who loved the former thread will accept this decision and will now post here to make this thread as funny and "interesting" as the other one!!!

@l'Yvo hope you will feel "at home" here

To EVERYONE - if someone tries to be mad to dear l'Yvo he/she will have problems with Ste

and now: Posting, posting and posting - esp. offtopic messages are welcome

our MOTTO: the funnier the better!!!

thanks for reading and wish you much fun by reading and posting!!!

Ste - one of the SYNNY-member and Yvo-fan

Okay made the fanclub-member-list!

some posters of this thread I didn't add till now because they didn't say clearly if they want to enter... so pls say it if you will!!!

1. Ste
2. Nathy
3. dancing queen
4. Stevens Point
5. Sol
6. RogiNie
7. Daniel
8. Shabazza
9. novanora
10. the BIG BOSS
11. propi
12. cohka
13. Luis
14. Sophie-d

Attention: --> this smiley belongs to Yvo -->

1. are you intelligent?
2. which language is this word from: Na-apar?
3. which animal is your fav?
4. are you allowed to celebrate Christmas somewhere else than at home?
5. Are you afraid of horses, if not, did you go for a horseride before?
6. Can you act like a ?
7. would you like to go to Australia for some months??
8. Added, specially for Ste: What is the name of your gf?!
9. Would you like to come to Yvo's room to complete her Swiss collection?
10. would you come for one day to Interlaken to ste?
11. who are your best fans??
12. would you mind when your fans ask for permition to let you enter the Rotterdam draw?
13. Did you expect to recognize us so easy during the DC? Coz you came to us rightaway seemed like if you did really know us.
14. are you cute?
15. are you good in replying in confusing subjects?
..if you answer yes you'll get a lil test to see if you're right
and you better do..
16. Do you know the tv serie the a-team?
17. What do you think of Lord of the Rings?
18. What do you think of the nickname Milo?
19. If you do like it, would you like to add it to your HPprofile as there are some fans (guess who?! ) calling you that way
20. Are we allowed to call you a friend?!
21. can you promise us not to wear shirts that make you looking like spiderman..
22. do you like the German language???
23. Are you planning to have kids whom we can cheer for in the tennis circuit later?
24. Have you ever fallen in love with a flying insect? And if so, do you rather fall in love with humans or flying insects?
25. Do you like cats? And are there any animals you are afraid of or really don't like?"
26. would you join us to cinema and sit between us?

Last edited by ste : 03-24-2009 at 09:45 PM.
ste is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2009, 01:33 AM   #2
truebluefan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

truebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

The first thread was closed because it exceeded the recommended 5000 posts. Part two started.

VB message board does not handle large threads well.
truebluefan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-09-2009, 01:41 AM   #3
country flag clever1980

clever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Nooo...
clever1980 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-09-2009, 08:36 AM   #4
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the "old" chat thread~~
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-09-2009, 10:47 AM   #5
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-09-2009, 11:52 AM   #6
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

since when??

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-09-2009, 11:54 AM   #7

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

well, our post counts seem to be the same?

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Old 04-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #8
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

They started last night, with making the chatthreads in NT disappear, they continued with player forums later. I really am a little upset about this, I know it's stupid because it's only an internet forum. But this thread is a bit of my life, I have so many reports written in them, things about my life. It's about how we got our friendship. And simply having a different one with the same title is not the same.

Yuk, the threads are not deleted, they are simply out of sight. Don't worry if they never come back in sight, of the 1800 pages of 40 posts a page, Steffi and I got about 1600 save. So only about 200 are lost.

I am not sure what to do. I don't feel like posting in this thread started by those &#^*$@ Moderators. Or simply start our own new home.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-09-2009, 06:36 PM   #9
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 04-09-2009, 06:47 PM   #10
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN View Post
Thanks Suk I can't believe I am really upset about it

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-09-2009, 06:53 PM   #11
country flag SUKTUEN

Quote:
Thanks Suk I can't believe I am really upset about it
I understand~~this chat thread have many memory of us
Old 04-09-2009, 06:57 PM   #12
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN View Post
I understand~~this chat thread have many memory of us
Yeah exactly and even while htis has the same title, it's simply not the same

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:44 PM   #13
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

I agree.

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #14
country flag Federerhingis

Federerhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond repute

I know this thread was one of the most friendly and welcoming.

dear friends? Hope all are great and looking forward to this easter weekend. Well spiritual weekend.
when he has done you no harm, Proverbs3:30"

So long Marat Safin, C'mon Lleyton Hewitt,Viel gluck Tommy Haas, Bring it on Marcos Baghdatis, Gut Spielen Nicolas Kiefer, Dale Fernando Gonzalez, Dale David Nalbandian, Davai Nikolay Davydenko and Allez Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

Roger continue marvelling us the tennis mortals

Roger Federer & Martina Hingis (TENNIS)
Federerhingis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-09-2009, 10:42 PM   #15

Quote:
They started last night, with making the chatthreads in NT disappear, they continued with player forums later. I really am a little upset about this, I know it's stupid because it's only an internet forum. But this thread is a bit of my life, I have so many reports written in them, things about my life. It's about how we got our friendship. And simply having a different one with the same title is not the same.

Yuk, the threads are not deleted, they are simply out of sight. Don't worry if they never come back in sight, of the 1800 pages of 40 posts a page, Steffi and I got about 1600 save. So only about 200 are lost.

I am not sure what to do. I don't feel like posting in this thread started by those &#^*$@ Moderators. Or simply start our own new home.

oh well, this is sad, and this came so suddenly.. I have lots of memory in it, and it is my home. We made friends there... I really hope that they come back somehow!

For Yvo and all L'Yvo fans..

good luck RF!!

Closed Thread