Roger news and articles - Page 63 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-11-2010, 03:06 AM   #931
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger news and articles

As long as the Bodo sychophants continue to worship at altar he'll continue to write this BS.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2010, 07:59 AM   #932
country flag Rommella

Rommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickcy View Post
Fed - 16
Pete - 14
Live with it Bodo
That's the thing you see -- Bodo can't get over the fact that the book he wrote for the one with "14" lost its selling proposition this soon. Andre's book at least had some other premise/s to move the cash register with but Pete's was, for the most part, about how he racked up the now ex-record for GS titles, and how is that going to be enough of an attraction when you have one guy who has improved on and keeps moving the record?

Remember how Bodo wrote in 08 that the Sampras record was quite safe given Roger's "decline". Not more than a year after the publication of the Sampras book, the unassailable "14" fell. Alas, Bodo's prognostication bit him in the butt big time.
Rommella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:34 AM   #933
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute

"What else has left for him?"

Should be what else is left for him?

They are asking if there are anymore mountains left to climb.

Thank you so much for translating the German interview.

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF
Sweet, Sassy, Sophisticated

"Love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get, only what you're expecting to give - which is everything. What you receive in return varies, but that really has no connection with why you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving." - K. Hepburn.
JediFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:06 AM   #934
country flag fnuf7

fnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommella View Post
That's the thing you see -- Bodo can't get over the fact that the book he wrote for the one with "14" lost its selling proposition this soon. Andre's book at least had some other premise/s to move the cash register with but Pete's was, for the most part, about how he racked up the now ex-record for GS titles, and how is that going to be enough of an attraction when you have one guy who has improved on and keeps moving the record?

Remember how Bodo wrote in 08 that the Sampras record was quite safe given Roger's "decline". Not more than a year after the publication of the Sampras book, the unassailable "14" fell. Alas, Bodo's prognostication bit him in the butt big time.
Yeah I always get that feeling from Bodo's writing that he's just bitter that Roger did indeed break Sampras' record (and the fact that it was so soon after that book came out, & after he & a few others had said that Roger was declining, wouldn't get to 14 blah blah blah). His writing just stinks of bitterness & jealousy to me & always has a pro-Sampras bias. It's partly why I dislike a lot of what he says (there are whole other masses of non-Roger related reasons why I dislike him too )

Roger Federer

Always a fan, no matter what
fnuf7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:39 PM   #935
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta love tennis.com

Old 02-11-2010, 02:56 PM   #936
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

nice pic~~~
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:18 PM   #937
country flag ApproachShot

ApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed for the Laureus Awards next month:
http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs....702119844/1004
ApproachShot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:28 PM   #938
country flag fnuf7

fnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond reputefnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApproachShot View Post
Fingers crossed for the Laureus Awards next month:
Oh could be close one seeing as Bolt & Messi are in there too & I could easily see people voting for them especially since Roger has already won many of these awards so they might be thinking it's time to give it to someone new or something Hope Roger gets it but can see Bolt or Messi getting it ahead of him.

Roger Federer

Always a fan, no matter what
fnuf7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:47 AM   #939
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

Well I think Bolt won it last year...

Old 02-12-2010, 07:28 AM   #940
country flag Roamed

Roamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond repute

The chairman of the Laureus committee says here he thinks Federer's "the best" - hopeful sign!

Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

Roger // Rafa // Raonic // Söderling // Goffin // Ivo // Wawrinka // Baker // Delpo
Roamed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:58 PM   #941
country flag shoomy

shoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond repute

I am on my way to visit one of the projects that I support in Ethiopia. But before I left home yesterday, the Austrian Postal Service presented me with a stamp. It was a nice honor.

from roger federer facebook
shoomy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:11 PM   #942
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Roger looks all over the place.

The picture in the stamp is a nice one though.

Any more info regarding what he's doing in Ethiopia?
Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #943
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

I love this pic!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #944
country flag shoomy

shoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond reputeshoomy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post

Federer in Ethiopia to do some charity work
shoomy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:30 PM   #945
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post

that hair