Roger news and articles - Page 62 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-03-2010, 02:29 PM   #916
country flag avocadoe

avocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond reputeavocadoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger news and articles

Didadida, thanks so much, love what you said and how you wrote it. I rarely stop in here, as I check on at rf.com regularly, but felt the urge today and was rewarded!!!!
avocadoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2010, 06:36 PM   #917
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocadoe View Post
Didadida, thanks so much, love what you said and how you wrote it. I rarely stop in here, as I check on at rf.com regularly, but felt the urge today and was rewarded!!!!
I believe that came from Steve Tignor over at tennis.com

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:02 AM   #918
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

This is a very interesting article. Funny how Roger mentions the criticisms he's had, he's quite aware of what people have said in the past. Hopefully that'll mean he'll tone down the Wimbledon gear this year. Interesting also that he reads what his fans write on his site. And never in doubt that his joke about "150000" years would turn into bashing articles. Oh and I definitely can't wait to see what the cynics have to say about his Ethiopia trip.

Anyway here it is (thanks to vrazkar for translating it in RF.com):

Quote:

Unbelievable, now you've won one more

René Stauffer, Melbourne. 02.02.2010

Roger Federer wasn't in a hurry to leave Melbourne after his 4th AO victory. He celebrated until dawn with his friends, around 30 people, he ate well and later he read the newspapers. After a short nap he had a photo session at the Yarra River at noon. Then he went back to Melbourne Park. In the garden in front of the players lounge he spoke once again to media representatives - first with a dozen of Englishmen, then with French speaking reporters and at the end with three German speaking Swiss journalists. He looked so satisfied and happy that a Frenchman asked him: "Is this the happiest day in your life?"

The next day

It feels great on the day after such victory. Satisfied, relaxed. Anyway in Australia everything is so relaxed. The family makes the nice feeling even stronger. I am there where I wished to be a couple of weeks ago. I don't want to look far ahead. I play well, have fun playing tennis. However it is already very difficult to achieve such results again and again. The matches are tough and very taxing on the body. This was a big win and that's why I want to enjoy the moment. Paris and Wimbledon are far away. But it's already crazy: a year ago I lost against Nadal on the final here. Since then two girls and three GS titles have come to me.

The body

I am indeed tired but I am also surprised how good I feel. I've come to know my body very well because I've been often in such situations. I'm less exhausted than I've been before. I remember that there were days when I could barely get up from my bed. On such days I pushed the off button and said: I'm not going to do anything for two weeks. First I have to have a rest. Now I still feel fresh and it wouldn't be a problem to go skiing tomorrow.

The family

It's different and it's fantastic to have my family with me and I want it to stay that way. Sometimes I think to myself that I had to have a family earlier, it's such fun. The babies are so good at the moment but I also know that harder times will come. We enjoy it. I have always been able to separate tennis from the rest of my life. Now it's more intensive. I am happy that we can manage it, that we enjoy it and that it's not tough for Mirka to travel with me and the kids. This helps me to find my inner peace on the court.

The form trajectory

I've become stronger as the years go by. I played incredibly from 2004 till 2007 and maybe the best during practice in the end of 2007 before I got sick. But sometimes there are days when you play as well as you always do but you don't win the most important points and miss the chance to win a trophy. In 2008/2009 I didn't move optimally but this is already in the past. My backhand is where I wanted it to be, my forehand is back again too. My forehand was suffering also because I didn't move well. Moreover I had to risk a lot because I wasn't that good on the defensive. Now it's again much easier for me to play, my confidence is back again as well.

The environment

It was a big life lesson for me not to have had any management and a coach back in 2004 and 2005. Looking back what I did was crazy, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. But I learned a lot. We did everything on our own with Mirka and my parents. I was challenged a lot both on and off the court. Now my life is much simpler, everything is in its place. Seve (Luthi, the coach) also helps me so much. We were often discussing how I should practice so that I improve. We have the same points of view and developed plans to come out from the deep. The fact that we were successful was nice particularly for Seve. I believed in him also in the difficult times when many people said that I had to change something. I said: believe me, I know that I am doing the right thing. And I was right. I won Paris, Wimbledon, I was on the USO final and now I won here. Always with Seve in my corner. Besides he is my friend and the DC captain.

The reaction

The majority have already realized that it's not so easy to win always. Earlier each set that I lost was an occasion. Now this is accepted in a more relaxed manner. However a week ago many people said that this wasn't the old Federer and he wouldn't win Melbourne. It's not so important for me how I play at the beginning of a tournament. The truth doesn't come to light in the first round but rather during the important matches against the strongest players. From time to time the fans on my homepage were skeptical and asked: What else has left for him? (Was hat er noch übrig? I'm not sure about the translation of this sentence.. ) That's already in the past thanks to Paris, Wimbledon and Melbourne. For my friends and for me the feeling is rather: unbelievable, now you've won one more. Of course Paris and Wimbledon will always have a special place - first the French Open and then the GS record. There was so much history made there. Here in Melbourne I showed again that I am the #1 and can beat anyone. Many people are happy about that. I've always had a great response in Switzerland when I show in public. It's so impressive how happy people are for me in Switzerland and how much sympathy I receive there.

Ethiopia

Now I go back to Switzerland and then to Dubai to practice. I'll play my next tournament there on 22.02. There isn't any time for a full practice block because I should also have some rest. However 7-9 practice days are enough because I practiced well at the end of 2009; I am fit and feel well. In the meantime I'll go also to Ethiopia. I really want to do again something for my foundation. The last thing of this kind was my trip to India for the Unicef. But the last years were so intensive and there wasn't any time. So I said: now it's over, now I should go again to Africa even if it is just for a day. I have the feeling that I could do something similar much more often in the future. I should just plan it early and organize it well. I am already looking forward to it; it is very dear to my heart.

Murray and the Brits

I have never intended to influence Murray before the match. It's a pity if the English press would drive a wedge between him and me. I felt such danger also at Wimbledon when they said: look what Federer wears. Or in Dubai (2008 ) when I said that Murray could play more offensively, that all he did was awaiting. That was a critic at the highest level, it was almost a compliment. But they used it in a different way. However I understand that the 25 journalists who come to Australia should write something and then the whole world quotes it. That's the extreme about the English press. Today I read again how great I managed with everything.
http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/sport/te...story/28421814

And I'll just add this 'cause it's very funny.

Quote:
Billy on the Box: Bedtime with Sue and Andy at Australian Open
Belfast Telegraph - Thursday, 4 February 2010

There's nothing worse of a Sunday morning when you wake up a little worse for wear after a wee Pimms and Robinson's Barley Water too many and you're confronted by something frightening looking at you.

Having the orangey glow of Sue Barker beaming out of the TV at early o'clock should come with a warning, maybe a flashing Wotsit in the top corner of the screen, but it was a necessary evil as ‘oor boy' Andy Murray was about to give Roger Federer a good thrashing.

Or so you would believe had you listened to Sue and Tim Henman, who appeared to have been prepared by his mammy for a trip to Sunday School after finishing his stint.

They were joined on the sofa by Boris Becker, not the natural choice as a British drum-beater, but looked more like he hadn't yet got home from a night on the town and surely destined to become a Bond villain at some time in the future in From Prussia With Love (Forty).

For Federer, a different genre clearly awaits as the caption beside his career details informed us that he now lives in a Swiss town called Bottmingen — I await Carry On Roger, while for Andy Murray it's a return to Bond in Dr No (Grand Slams). He certainly got the Living Daylights knocked out of him.

Over in Melbourne, dusting their claymores off under the desk were Chris Bailey and John Lloyd, who all plumped for Murray too, and they were less than pleased that Roger appeared to be trying far too hard.

“He's brought his ‘A’ game tonight,” wailed Chris. What did you expect him to bring — a couple of Toblerones for the barbie? And John was at it too. “Federer's been playing like a man from a different planet and he's been on a different planet for years,” he told us. Indeed, the planet ‘Genius'.

Sue managed to break in occasionally to tell us about the usual BBC1 programmes of a Sunday morning that had been shunted over to BBC2 to make way for Scotland's (must be losing) finest, including the Andrew Marr Show.

He couldn't make it, but we were promised an interview with Julie Andrews as they showed clips of her prancing about the Alps singing in A Sound of Music, while back on the sofa the only sound was of deflated hopes. At least there was still a menacing German in the background.

“Roger is playing with magic, Andy is missing his magic,” Boris told us, before returning to his underground lair, while back Down Under Chris was becoming increasingly frustrated at trying to flog a dead horse.

As a Federer drop shot fell short he suggested that ‘if that had gone over it would have been rather special.' Quite. And if your Aunt Sheila had Wilsons she'd be your Uncle Bruce.

Still, Tiger Tim, king of the losers was on hand with the Big Boy's Book of Feeble Excuses, saying that Andy appeared to be struggling with something — back, quad or hip. Funny when he was 5-2 up in the third he was as fit as a fiddle.

And that was that, Roger winning his umpteenth Grand Slam and Andy slumped as the side of the court with only a bottle of Buckie for comfort.

And so the clock ticks onto 151,000 years...

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sp...-14668150.html

Last edited by Dini : 02-05-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:18 AM   #919
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

I read some people started a facebook page pushing for Roger's mug to be put on Swiss currency. Apparently they have 30,000 fas so far.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #920
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:39 AM   #921
country flag Roamed

Roamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the group:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=...d=285032611906

Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

Roger // Rafa // Raonic // Söderling // Goffin // Ivo // Wawrinka // Baker // Delpo
Roamed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:32 PM   #922
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

:d:d
Old 02-07-2010, 03:36 PM   #923
country flag ApproachShot

ApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond repute

Federer: Ultimate symbol of virtue

Siddhartha Mishra
First Published : 07 Feb 2010 12:07:00 AM IST
Last Updated : 07 Feb 2010 12:09:03 AM IST

The result-driven arena of sport is the ultimate reality show — there, where there is no hiding place for each signature of character. Strength or weakness, vice or eccentricity, each trait is accentuated manifold. It is to be expected then that, juxtaposed with unadulterated moments of courage and grace, are instances of human weakness and misconduct.

Indeed, there is much about modern-day sport that stokes cynicism — money, greed, corrupt practices such as match-fixing and drug cheating, abuse of power and position by athletes and administrators, self-projection… and self-destruction. Sport might once have been a beautiful ideal but it has not been our privilege to witness it in such light in years more recent. It is the curse of the times we live in.

Strewn around us are figureheads for a modern culture that is increasingly embracing crudeness as a way of life. David Beckham, narcissism in flesh, an icon for an age in which fame and fortune is all. Mike Tyson, the story of whose life is a head-on crash in slow motion. Andre Agassi, whose attention-seeking self has strutted from lion-mane hairpiece to startling revelations of drug consumption while at the peak of his career. Marion Jones, whose claim to fame now rests on sustained use of steroids. And Tiger Woods, for whom the road ahead no longer leads to guaranteed greatness but a question mark. Reminders all that even the great can stray off the straight and narrow.

Hence the relevance of Roger Federer.

Mind & matter

Roger Federer, who claims Grand Slam titles and superlatives with equal ease, has had more praise heaped upon him than any other player in tennis history. His exploits within the white lines of his workspace constitute an oft-told tale. Less detailed, but arguably of greater bearing on his stature, are those attributes of his which place him on higher ground than most new millennium legends in other sports — the intelligence to realise that he has a reputation to protect; the self-restraint to avoid the distractions lurking in the shadows of the limelight; and the decency to not pretend to be what he is not. These are qualities that cannot be quantified by statistics. And yet, when evaluating sports stars, the devil is often in such detail.

Sport at the highest level often involves supremely gifted but mercurial human beings susceptible to erratic behaviour, egotistical tantrums and indiscretions. This Swiss maestro, however, has displayed ample evidence of his capacity to remain grounded. He is one of those rare sporting icons who have been able to combine fame with a sense of perspective.

Simultaneous to his tennis has been sincerity in his concern for the less privileged, appreciation of his opponents, and humorous self-deprecation. Never has his name been sullied by bar brawls or kiss-and-tell scandals. Here is a doer who, whether it is as the famous face of a charity foundation or the dominant voice of the ATP Players’ Council, has unwaveringly fulfilled his responsibilities. Apparently incidental to the non-discerning, but undoubtedly a statement on his priorities, is his selection of life partner. Where the choice of models, actresses and high-society butterflies is commonplace among his peers, he is happily wedded to long-time girlfriend Mirka Vavrinec, a lady with the less glamorous qualification of ‘former tennis player’.

The Hand of God, notorious for his abuse of drugs, alcohol, critics and self, writes thus in his autobiography: “People have to understand that Diego Maradona is not a machine for giving happiness.” No man is. And yet, the Fed Express has somehow managed to mean all things to all people without ever blaming his agent, sponsors, fans or the media for the demands placed on him. Always, it has been service with a smile.

Sense & sensibility

Based on these impressions, limited as they are to what is in the public realm about his ways, it would be premature, erroneous even, to conclude that Roger Federer is the ultimate symbol of virtue in the yo-yo world of professional sport. Nor has he ever made such a claim. On the contrary, it is precisely because of the modesty of his methods that he calls attention to himself and others regard him with admiration.

Where superficiality is the path most frequently chosen, and each step is calculated to raise a storm of applause, this would appear to be a pose, an affectation, a carefully maintained strategy aimed at PR and brand building. But even under the scrutiny of such reasoning, the evidence in favour of this man’s case begs that he be given the benefit of doubt. The grace with which he conducts his business comes naturally to him; to argue that he has somehow worn a mask successfully for years without detection does not appear as convincing.

Moreover, RF, unlike many champions of today, has never been marketed — or allowed himself to be marketed — as an illusion. Or packaged as a product. The only way he has been cast is as a tennis player — inarguably, that is what he is.

It is perhaps insensitive to subject sports stars to intense scrutiny, more so when expectations of celebrities are engineered as much by the provider as the receiver. Nonetheless, we see what we want to see, and we are ever hungry to consume more dirt on those in the spotlight. Contradictory though it might seem to be, sports stars are expected to be both — entertainers who are newsworthy on and off the playing field, and morally upright role models untouched by controversy. Such are the sensibilities of our times. Somehow, he makes sense of these sensibilities.

Style and substance

Roger Federer can lay claim to being a statesman, a global ambassador for sport and what it represents. Undoubtedly, there are contemporary champions in other sports with comparable strength of charisma and character — but few, if any, can match his sporting achievements or global reach. And among those with feats to match in their chosen sports, none perhaps has scripted such a spotless story. Combining the two factors of performance and public perception, he stands alone. And he, perhaps, represents the last of his kind.

With sport increasingly becoming synonymous with scandal, attitude as much as accomplishment commanding our eyeballs, and achievers being celebrated more as icons of consumerism and fame than for the honest sweat that earns success, at least one champion still represents a throwback to the beautiful ideal that sport was, and is, meant to stand for.

Roger Federer.

The times, they are a changing. We may never see his like again.

The good samaritan

* Established the Roger Federer Foundation in 2003 to help disadvantaged people and promote sports.

* Auctioned his racquet after winning the 2005 US Open title to aid victims of Hurricane Katrina.

* Visited India and South Africa as UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador in 2006 to raise funds for tsunami victims.

* Auctioned his autographed Wimbledon 2009 shirt to raise money for cancer victims and research.

* Arranged exhibition matches at the 2010 Australian Open to raise funds for victims of the Haiti earthquake.
ApproachShot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #924
country flag SUKTUEN

Old 02-10-2010, 03:19 AM   #925
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

McEnroe says Federer is best men’s player ever

ZURICH(AP) —John McEnroe thinks Roger Federer is the best men’s tennis player of all time.

McEnroe, also considered one of the game’s greats, said Tuesday he ranks the Swiss star ahead of Rod Laver, the only man to win all four Grand Slam events in one year, and seven-time Wimbledon champion Pete Sampras.

Promoting an ATP Champions Tour event in Zurich, McEnroe said Laver was his idol and Sampras was the greatest grass-court player ever. But the American left-hander said Federer, who has won a record 16 Grand Slam titles, was the greatest of all.

McEnroe said Federer’s ability to average two Grand Slam titles a year was “phenomenally consistent and amazing.”

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:05 AM   #926
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Bodo just shut up and die stop writing, seriously :retard:
http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/

My favourite parts:
Quote:
One of my big takeaways from the Australian Open and the performance Roger Federer put on was that no matter what he or anyone else said, Rafa was in his head - as deeply embedded as a piece of shrapnel - until the unexpected events of last spring, starting at Madrid. For as Rafa has appeared to become vulnerable and suddenly less than picador perfect, Federer seems to have flourished. It's almost like the guy can breath deeply and freely again, or like a judge has just thrown out a legal action that had been brought against him. Since Federer won the French Open last June, he's looked like a man with a new lease on life. Is it coincidence that this occurred at the same time that Rafa hit the first serious roadblocks in his career?
Amazing how you could make the exact same arguement for Rafa in 08 who reached his peak so far the exact year Roger had his worst ever start since 03. And lawl at the ridiculous overstatement, All Roger did since the French is win wimbly without Rafa in the draw (shocker nobody could have predicted! ), win a MS he's won twice already and reach a major final, something he's only done about 17 our of the last 18 times. Incredible turn around indeed

Quote:
That 13-7 edge may be the most un-representative H2H figure ever generated by by two great players, although that doesn't at all diminish the truth of it. Nine of those 13 wins by Nadal have been on clay, the surface on which he's not only overshadowed Federer, but towered over him in a way that Federer cannot match on any surface of his choice. Remove those nine "gimmes" and Federer is 7-4
Complete :retard:ness, what's the point of taking away Rafa's clay wins if you leave Roger's.
Quote:
If tennis history stopped right now, this much could be said: the only man who was able to win a title at Roland Garros during the Nadal era was Federer, but he was only able to do it with Nadal absent from the draw.
I find it hard to believe anyone could forget seeing Rafito with that beautiful pink outfit, but senility can sometimes set in early so I'll let this one go

Quote:
That was a good effort by Federer. The guy can play on clay, but let's face it, he's no Adriano Panatta. You may recall that Panatta was the only man ever to beat Bjorn Borg at Roland Garros, and he did it twice - including a quarterfinal in 1976, after which Panatta went on to take the title.

Quote:
There's no real or imagined asterisk alongside that one, as there is beside Federer's Roland Garros triumph.

Quote:
I'm not trying to yank the chain of Federer fans here

Quote:
I have a funny feeling none of those guys is looking forward to meeting a healthy Nadal on clay, and that nicely sets up a Rafa resurgence.
You know what, Peter? So do I, so do I, my friend.
elessar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:33 AM   #927
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Bozo is worse than some trolls in GM. :retard: How that guy got that job is freaking beyond me.

He doesn't write to inform, he writes to wind-up fans and show the extent of his stupidity to all. It's the good ol' sour grapes again.
Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:58 AM   #928
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute

Fed - 16
Pete - 14
Live with it Bodo
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:40 PM   #929
country flag SUKTUEN

Old 02-10-2010, 08:38 PM   #930
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

lawl at Bodo

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote