Roger news and articles - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-14-2009, 10:20 AM   #61
country flag Eden
Thanks for a great year

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger news and articles

The Net Post: Paul Annacone would be perfect fit for Roger Federer

The Times Tennis Correspondent says Pete Sampras's former coach could help rebuild the shattered confidence of the former world No1

Roger Federer would be wise to enlist the help of Paul Annacone to help him out of his current trough

Neil Harman

When it comes to probing anything to do with Roger Federer, words have to be chosen wisely, for having sat courtside and witnessed so many memorable matches, to have been up close and exceedingly personal (the front row of the press conference in Miami last week after Federer's loss to Novak Djokovic when he constantly dabbed at his eyes, was not a comfortable spot to be in) and allowed to share a comradeship on what is a lonely road, anyone would feel a special need to get things just right. And there is his legion of supporters who take any word against him as akin to blasphemy.

As Federer put it as the announcement of his weekend nuptials appeared on his website, his marriage to Mirka Vavrinec in Basel was an 'incredibly joyous occasion' and for that, the Net Post offers the happy couple its felicitations and the hope that they will enjoy a blessed life together and with at least one more significant other, for the couple are expecting a child which could, or so we hear, be delivered as soon as Wimbledon time.

Pete Sampras, Andre Agassi and Albert Costa (not three names you usually mention in the same sentence) have won grand slam titles this century while married, so nothing ought to stand in The Fed's way of taking his tally to No.14 and beyond. I sincerely believe that he will, but something dramatic needs to happen for it to occur. It is too easy to say 'hire a coach' and everything will suddenly fall into place but there does come a time when a player should harken to advice, respectfully offered. This is not a sign of weakness, but one of strength.

As Federer wished his many global disciples a Happy Easter, so there can be no more appropriate time for one to respond in kind to him and simply say "Keep The Faith."

One recalls a press conference similar to Federer's in Miami the week before last at Wimbledon in 2002 when Sampras had lost in the second round to George Bastl of Switzerland and it felt as if his whole world was crumbling apart. Sampras and Federer are similar in many ways, tough to get to know but once you break beyond the initial shyness, both are splendid, sensitive people who are as much touched by their place in the sport as the sport itself has been touched by them.

Sampras' chin trembled when he spoke of his loss to Bastl, how he felt as if he had been affronted by playing on Wimbledon's Court No.2 (they haven't done that to Federer since he became the champion), and that he thought his last chance of a 14th grand slam had been scuppered by a commmittee. He was 30 at the time; Federer is not 28 until August (their birthdays are four days apart). But read this from Sampras's recent book "A Champion's Mind", and what do you make of it?

"I felt utterly empty (after the Bastl defeat) and had no answers to explain it. Marriage may have had something to do with it, especially with Bridgette being pregnant. Maybe all these big life changes were subverting my focus, or putting me at war with myself. But I felt I knew what I wanted: my wife, our child, a good, clean, normal life - and to squeeze every last drop of poential out of my career. I had spent more than a decade beating people for a living, putting all of my mental, physical and emotional energy into the task. I beat people. That was that I did, that was who I was. I had to ask myself Am I still that person?."

It strikes me that that is where Federer is right now. Is he still that person? If he is, he has to play like he is, remember the innate satisfaction he gleaned from lifting those trophies (his last, the US Open of 2008 was not that so long ago), to get his head around the fact that though Rafael Nadal is a titan, he is not unbeatable, nobody is. He remains the tennis player whose many gifts most would kill for. For him it should not be enough simply to walk around and behave like a champion, he has to start playing like one again. For that is how he is best suited. There is plenty of time for him to match and break the Sampras record, as long as his self-belief is not destroyed.

It was all going so swimmingly until Nadal came along; then Novak Djokovic and now Andy Murray. Between them, these three 'youngsters' have contrived to play havoc with Federer's equilibrium, they have sewn doubt where there was once total certainty and clouded his judgement where once there was sureness and clarity.

They have attacked the weak points in his game and, as of now, he is finding it very difficult to get back at them because he does not quite have the belief in himself he used to exude. His strategies have been mixed, the shot selection uncertain, the mood swings evident with the smashed racket in Miami when his game was sagging against Djokovic.

There have been hundreds of applications for the post of Federer's coach, from all manner of well qualified persons and the odd oddball, one of whom suggested that poetry was all that was required to turn him around. Perhaps it is time to sift through them more vigorously. The Net Post - if The Fed does not mind - has a suggestion.

Though he is currently employed by the Lawn Tennis Association, where is he overseeing the progress of Britain's younger male players, could not Paul Annacone be released from his contract for a couple of years and take Federer on? I sincerely believe they would sit famously together. Annacone coached Sampras after the death of Tim Gullikson and did wonders for a stricken superstar, he can do so again.

By sheer co-incidence Annacone said this, this week: "There are definitely some parallels (between Federer's current situation and Sampras when he was in a pickle) "Just as it was for Pete, it’s a particularly interesting, challenging time in Roger’s career. But I would look at it with Roger in the same way as for Pete. For guys like that, it is daunting but not that daunting. They are so skilled they can adjust, but a lot of the adjustment is mental."

Sampras recalls: "Paul knew that different people needed to be handled in different ways. He could coach me or he could have coached Andre (Agassi). He was a good reader of character and temperament, knowing what I needed to hear and how to say it. And that is a huge - repeat (itals) huge (itals) - part of being a high-level coach. You have to understand the guy and work in his comfort zone, avoiding the temptation to change him or make him conform to how you want him to be - even when you know that change would be beneficial. His bedside manner was great. He realised I didn't want to talk about my tennis a lot - I was kind of possessive about the game. He was a great tactician, though I often resisted his strong emphasis on attacking tennis. Tim (Gullikson) was great when it came to my game, Paul was great when it came to the games of guys I would need to beat."

And that is where Federer is right now. He should take a leaf from Sampras's book. He should bring in Annacone, a coach who will tell him what is happening, where he is going wrong and how he might put it right. And, above all things, he must keep the faith.

Source: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...ffset=0&page=1
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2009, 05:00 PM   #62
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute

ROGER FEDERER

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. Could you talk about your decision to play this event and what was the thinking?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, it was always an option for me, you know, since a long time. Finally it's a tournament where, one of the Masters, you don't get entered automatically, so it gives me an opportunity. I always wanted to keep it open in case I got married or something, and see how I felt and stuff. I felt like it was the right thing to do, so I'm happy to be here.

Q. How is getting married and playing here connected? Forgive me. Is it sort of a honeymoon option?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, yeah, I mean, of course I spoke to Mirka. She was completely relaxed about whatever decision I took, you know. I feel like I've been on a honeymoon, you know, for the last years, so I don't feel necessarily I need to go somewhere, to a special place, to celebrate with her. We've had a lot of nice moments over all those years. We don't feel like we need it necessarily.
And I wouldn't miss, you know, being with you guys (smiling). It's nice to be here with you guys.

Q. Is this a new start, after what you said when you left Miami, a new beginning?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, well, it's the clay season, you know, starts here. I've had good results the last few years here. It's always exciting to change up your game a little bit and have a different mindset on how the points are being played.
I was the second best clay courter for a long time now. Of course, I hope I can win the big one, you know, the French Open, down the road. That's what the focus is here.
But here it's more about getting into the groove, you know, and hopefully winning some matches and playing well.

Q. Were the results in the U.S. Indian Wells and Miami any factor in you deciding to play here?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, I could have played, what, two more matches. So it's not a big, big change. So, no, not really.
I mean, I think the year has been better than last year. You know, I played the finals in Australia, the semis in both the Masters Series. I've been playing okay. I've been playing good, good results. But definitely not playing my best, you know, in the semis of both Masters Series.
Actually, leaves me with hoping that, you know, if my game comes together, you know, the clay court season, I'll have a good chance of going much further than just playing semis.

Q. Can you describe your moment in tennis and as a human being? How can you describe this moment? Is it unique as a human being and not fantastic like a tennis player?
ROGER FEDERER: What do you mean?

Q. Like a human being, because you got married.
ROGER FEDERER: About me getting married?

Q. Yes.
ROGER FEDERER: Yes, it's a very special moment. I thought it to be a bit more relaxed, you know, because we've been together for so, so long. Once you get married, there's not a whole lot that changes. But it definitely does change your mindset, your life.
It was nice sharing the moment with my family, my closest friends. I got very emotional, you know, yet again. So it was very nice. It was just nice to know that, you know, she loves me so much, I love her so much. It was just a very nice day. We had perfect sky, perfect weather. It was just very, very nice.
Q. And like tennis?
ROGER FEDERER: As a tennis player at the moment, I feel good, too. I've played better in the past. I know that. But I've played much worse, as well.
Like I said, I'm excited that the clay court season starts. I really like being close to home for a change for the next few months. Just makes traveling easier. I like the rallies on clay. I feel fresh.
You know, I always said that, since I took six weeks off after Australia, let my back heal, I felt like I was able to get away from everything, and now I'm ready to attack. Actually, my mind is fresh, which I think is really key, you know, for my game.

Q. Are you considering taking on any extra coaching for the clay court season or doing anything differently from last year?
ROGER FEDERER: No, not for the moment.

Q. You tried with Darren. Things didn't work out. What is the situation, in general, for coaching?
ROGER FEDERER: Nothing new at that front. I haven't spoken to anyone. I'm not planning to speak to anyone really. It's just me and the clay (smiling).

Q. You said the wedding changes your mindset. What particularly has it changed about your mindset?
ROGER FEDERER: I didn't mean it about tennis. Just, you know, it's nice to be calling Mirka my wife and not my girlfriend. That's just a big change for me. Takes maybe a bit of getting used to. So it's good. I'm here, introducing her, This is my wife. It just sounds so much better (smiling). I didn't think it was going to make that big of a change for me, but it does feel great.

Q. Were there any tears on your wedding day emotionally, or just on the tennis?
ROGER FEDERER: A few tears here and there. It was nice (smiling).
Q. Yours or somebody else's?
ROGER FEDERER: Both.

Q. Did you already decide the name of your son?
ROGER FEDERER: Not yet. You know, we'll see. There's quite a few books around that are that thick, so we'll see where it takes us.
But, no, we haven't decided anything yet. Yeah, I have no clue yet right now myself. Thank God we got time left, right, to decide.

Q. When did you and Mirka decide to get married? When did you decide on the date?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, we've been talking about it for many years now. But last year was kind of busy. All of a sudden it was the Olympics, you know, so it made it difficult to kind of get it organized. So we figured, Let's wait and do it next year. And we always knew that if we do it, we do it pretty quickly, you know, because I didn't want to have a huge wedding.
So thank God the places where we got married were ready, you know, to take us onboard, because it was still Easter Saturday, many things were closed. But they made exceptions for us, which is very nice. And, you know, basically 95% of the people we invited could come, so they changed their schedules around for us.
So everything really worked out really well for us, otherwise we would have waited and done it maybe one month down the road or maybe one year down the road. But everything worked out for this last weekend.

Q. But it was just a few weeks ago that you decided on that day?
ROGER FEDERER: Pretty much, yeah. Things move quickly (smiling).

Q. How difficult was it to keep it secret?
ROGER FEDERER: Not really, you know. I have good friends who keep things quiet, you know. Sure, you try to tell everyone, Please respect the privacy, and everything. But if you want to get married in private, you have to go to Switzerland. They don't actually care over there. They actually want to give you peace and privacy. That's why I love being a Swiss and living in Switzerland.

Q. Did you invite any tennis players?
ROGER FEDERER: No. They were playing. No, I didn't invite anybody. It was really just very close friends and family. So it was just really tight the way I was always hoping to have it.

Q. Was it in a church or like a town hall?
ROGER FEDERER: It was in Basel. That's all I'm going to tell you, yes (smiling).
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:14 PM   #63
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting

Roger
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:24 PM   #64
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute

Why the frown? I thought it was a great presser! He sounded so adorable and in love.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:29 PM   #65
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a frown .. -frown I just find it adorable that he seems to be so happy

Quote:
Q. How is getting married and playing here connected? Forgive me. Is it sort of a honeymoon option?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, yeah, I mean, of course I spoke to Mirka. She was completely relaxed about whatever decision I took, you know. I feel like I've been on a honeymoon, you know, for the last years, so I don't feel necessarily I need to go somewhere, to a special place, to celebrate with her. We've had a lot of nice moments over all those years. We don't feel like we need it necessarily.
And I wouldn't miss, you know, being with you guys (smiling). It's nice to be here with you guys.
Of course it is Roger
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:40 PM   #66
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Roger I ma so Happy for you and Mirka!!!!!!!!!!

and I am so happy for you will get a SON!!!!!!!!

Thankyou so much my LORD!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:21 PM   #67
country flag punk_chick

punk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis star Roger Federer cries again, but tears of joy this time

MONACO - The tears streaming down Roger Federer's face came not from anguish but from happiness, and the person standing opposite the Swiss star was his new wife.

The 13-time Grand Slam champion, who is playing this week at the Monte Carlo Masters, spoke about his marriage to longtime girlfriend Mirka Vavrinec for the first time Tuesday.

"A few tears here and there," Federer said about Saturday's wedding in his hometown of Basel, Switzerland. "It was nice."

Federer also broke into tears after losing to rival Rafael Nadal in five sets in the Australian Open final. As he was being awarded the runner-up plate in Melbourne, Federer said, "God, it's killing me."

Last weekend, it was a more joyous feeling that led to the weeping.

"I got very emotional, you know, yet again," Federer said. "It was just nice to know that she loves me so much, I love her so much. It was just a very nice day. We had perfect sky, perfect weather."

Ahead of his second-round match against Andreas Seppi of Italy on Wednesday, Federer spoke only briefly about tennis, saying he still hopes to finally win the French Open - the only major he has not won.

"I hope I can win the big one," Federer said. "That's what the focus is here."

Off the court, Federer said he is surprised how different he feels now that he has a wife.

"It's a very special moment. I thought it to be a bit more relaxed, because we've been together for so, so long," Federer said. "It definitely does change your mind-set, your life."

The pair married in a private ceremony, and they did a good job of keeping it secret.

"If you want to get married in private, you have to go to Switzerland," Federer said. "They don't actually care over there. They actually want to give you peace and privacy. That's why I love being a Swiss and living in Switzerland."

Along with chasing a record-tying 14th Grand Slam title at the only major he has never won and reclaiming his No. 1 ranking, Federer is looking for a name for his son. They are expecting their first baby this summer.

"We'll see. There's quite a few books around that are that thick, so we'll see where it takes us," Federer said. "But, no, we haven't decided anything yet."
punk_chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:32 PM   #68
country flag punk_chick

punk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond reputepunk_chick has a reputation beyond repute

I really didn't like the news article "Roger Federer Cries Again..." what's the problem in that? so yes, he cries, he gets emotional, he breaks racket... so what? whats the big deal? he's only a human. and also it shows that he's not HEARTLESS like MOST MEN!!! thats something to praise for, not something to critisize...
punk_chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:39 PM   #69
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk_chick View Post
I really didn't like the news article "Roger Federer Cries Again..." what's the problem in that? so yes, he cries, he gets emotional, he breaks racket... so what? whats the big deal? he's only a human. and also it shows that he's not HEARTLESS like MOST MEN!!! thats something to praise for, not something to critisize...
I don't think it was meant as criticism - but I do think Roger's tendency to Open the Floodgates at times does get emphasized in the media a little too much lately. Let the guy be!
Anyway, it is like you say - it shows that he's an emotional guy who's not afraid of showing his feelings. Rather the way I like guys to be...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:41 PM   #70
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

That title is just . The journalist thought he was funny
Old 04-14-2009, 06:47 PM   #71
country flag Or Levy

That's better than what they wrote in one of leading Israeli sport websites after Roger announced he got married:

The article was titled "Double fault: Baby, then a wedding"

Again, someone thinking he was being clever - or maybe the reporter was going through a bad divorce or something.

Roger crying when he got married - now there's a shocker.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:18 PM   #72
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't mean it about tennis. Just, you know, it's nice to be calling Mirka my wife and not my girlfriend. That's just a big change for me. Takes maybe a bit of getting used to. So it's good. I'm here, introducing her, This is my wife. It just sounds so much better (smiling). I didn't think it was going to make that big of a change for me, but it does feel great.
I loved this comment.

All the comments in his presser show that getting married was a much bigger deal than just signing a piece of paper, a legal document. If it was just a formality or no big deal he wouldn't have been so emotional. Obviously it means a lot to him.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:34 PM   #73
country flag RogFed#1Fan

RogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRogFed#1Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So it was very nice. It was just nice to know that, you know, she loves me so much, I love her so much. It was just a very nice day.
Quote:
I'm here, introducing her, This is my wife. It just sounds so much better (smiling). I didn't think it was going to make that big of a change for me, but it does feel great.
Awwwww Mirka is sooooo lucky

♥ Rogi ♥
Marat * A-Rod * Rafa

RIP MJ ♥
RogFed#1Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:06 AM   #74
country flag Spirit_fire

Spirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic presser...one of my all time faves actually
Spirit_fire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:15 AM   #75
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Roger feel very happy for his marriage~~~~~

I also very happy for that. I think Roger will "grow up" again after marry.
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote