Roger news and articles - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #46
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger news and articles

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2009, 07:14 PM   #47
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Mountain View Post
You beleive it? did you hear him say it? and if so, does it mean it's true?
Roger hides many things, he lied many times in press conferences, he has to, if he wants to be left in peace.

I hope it's true, that he is happy, but c'mon, seriously, the happiest day in his life? no way, not like when he won Wimbledon or something like that, don't think he cry of joy, mostly in these times it's pretty much the opposite.
Why his child will be born, he's going to say the same

By the way, who is the "friend" who say Roger told him it was the "best day of his life?" is it... Mirka?
Funny I always thought he was honest, in fact brutally honest in his press conferences. Anyways I believe him when he said it was the happiest day of his life. There is more to life than just tennis.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:36 PM   #48
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Mountain View Post
What puzzle me is why now? why a damn baby now? it's joy, but lots of problems, couldn't she wait until he pass 15 slams? he wants it, more than he wanted a baby as he stated last year.
He's in a crisis and the news of baby and marriage doesn't seems to make him happy: smashing rackets, crying over and over, playing bad...
I'm really afraid for him, and for the baby which might be and fell that he is the 'cause' of Roger's struggle.

Some say she stabbed Roger in the back on Tennisplanet, what do you think?

I REALLY HOPE NO. I'm just puzzled! and a marriage like you know: 'let's do it, and move away, that is just a formality'.
Come back strong Roger.
damn baby?are you sure you're a fan of Roger's?
Roger is a grown ass man and I'm sure if he didn't want a "damn baby" as you put it;he would have taken the steps to not have one right now.

"Problems" for you because I don't see either he nor Mirka who btw is THE carrying the "damn baby" while Roger can still go out there with his WIFE's support.Are you the one who will care for this "damn baby"?You won't have to spend a dime to raise this "damn baby"

Roger and Mirka both have parents who I bet will be more than happy to help care and love their "damn" grandchild.

Roger has earned enough $;not stolen any from you or nobody else to afford a nanny if Mirka and Roger;you know the man who got Mirka pregnant if Mirka needs help while on the road

If Roger didn't want to get married he would have not gotten married;don't remember Mirka holding a gun in his head and forcing him into marriage;trust me had that been the case it would have made the news

as for Roger crying and smashing a racket and playing badly;blame it on Roger not having the right coach by his side;his opponents getting a better but don't you blame that on the "damn baby"

Roger I'll remind you is no LLeyton Hewitt and no Llubicic;he's won 13 slams already and many without a coach and if healthy and with the proper coach;with his healthy "damb baby" and his wife by his side'he'll continue to win slams
Conservative Media Cooks Up Outlandish Claim That Obama Admin. Is Racially Profiling Gun Owners.Fox Asks "What Exactly Does Stand Down Mean?"Fox News Continues To Revive Stand Down Order Myth To Promote New Benghazi Special. [/b][/size]Right-Wing Media Cherry-Pick Labor Dept.Emails To Create "Bombshell" White House "Cover-Up" http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/09...d-on-ev/200756 http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/09...to-keep/200669 http://mediamatters.org/research/201...-emails/200757http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/09...laim-th/200808
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #49
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timafi View Post
Roger is a grown ass man and I'm sure if he didn't want a "damn baby" as you put it;he would have taken the steps to not have one right now.

"Problems" for you because I don't see either he nor Mirka who btw is THE carrying the "damn baby" while Roger can still go out there with his WIFE's support.Are you the one who will care for this "damn baby"?You won't have to spend a dime to raise this "damn baby"

Roger and Mirka both have parents who I bet will be more than happy to help care and love their "damn" grandchild.

Roger has earned enough $;not stolen any from you or nobody else to afford a nanny if Mirka and Roger;you know the man who got Mirka pregnant if Mirka needs help while on the road

If Roger didn't want to get married he would have not gotten married;don't remember Mirka holding a gun in his head and forcing him into marriage;trust me had that been the case it would have made the news

as for Roger crying and smashing a racket and playing badly;blame it on Roger not having the right coach by his side;his opponents getting a better but don't you blame that on the "damn baby"

Roger I'll remind you is no LLeyton Hewitt and no Llubicic;he's won 13 slams already and many without a coach and if healthy and with the proper coach;with his healthy "damb baby" and his wife by his side'he'll continue to win slams
Well said

Swiss Mountain just give up, no one agrees with you, and to put it simply you're sounding bitter.
Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:47 PM   #50
country flag soraya

soraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Give the man a break, they are pregnant and hormonal change can bring mood swings.
"Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”- Muhammad Ali“

————————————
soraya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:40 PM   #51
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/0...ters_federer_1

Rivals say Federer still a formidable opponent
Module body
By Julien Pretot

MONTE CARLO (Reuters) - Roger Federer may have lost the tag of world number one but he is still a formidable opponent, several top players said on Monday.

The usually-composed Federer, who has yet to win a tournament in 2009, broke down in tears after losing the Australian Open final to the top-ranked Rafael Nadal in January and smashed one of his rackets in this month's Miami Masters.

"I found it strange he broke his racket in Miami, he who always keeps calm," world number three Novak Djokovic told reporters at the Monte Carlo Masters. "But these things happen when you are frustrated on the court.
"Federer won everything for four years and now he starts losing against some players but you cannot say he is in crisis."

Nadal said the Swiss, who starts his Monte Carlo campaign with a second-round match against Italian Andreas Seppi on Wednesday, had performed well this year.

"He has played a grand slam final and two Masters Series semi-finals, these are very good results," said the Spaniard.

"Everybody talks about the racket he smashed in Miami but that's nothing. It happens to everyone.

"He just needs a title to confirm his good start to the season."

CLASS ACT

Frenchman Gilles Simon, who beat the former world number one twice last year and has yet to lose to the Swiss, said Federer was still a class act.

"Why does he lose his temper on the court? Because he did not need to before as he used to slaughter everyone," said world number seven Simon.

"To me, on a good day, he still is the best player in the world. He had already broken rackets before, now he is frustrated so he does it again.
"In a way it makes him more human."
Spaniard Fernando Verdasco said world number two Federer was finding it difficult to cope with more regular defeats.

"Two years ago he was winning everything. Now, since the beginning of the year, he has been beaten by Nadal, Djokovic and (Andy) Murray,"
said the eighth-ranked Verdasco.

"I think mentally it is not easy to handle."

Gael Monfils, who lost to Federer in the French Open semi-finals last year, said the Swiss would be looking to avenge his defeats.

"We must not forget who he is," said the 10th-ranked Frenchman. "He will be out for revenge."

Monfils is smart

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:25 PM   #52
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Article written by Daily Mail about Roger's marriage.

Thought this bit was particularly interesting:

Quote:
In an interview, Federer once said of Mirka: 'As long as I wake up in the monring and she is next to me, that's all that matters.'
How romantic

And a picture for good measure

Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:47 PM   #53
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Article written by Daily Mail about Roger's marriage.

Thought this bit was particularly interesting:

How romantic

And a picture for good measure

awww roger!
Old 04-13-2009, 11:04 PM   #54
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

OK we've got someone who's seriously :retard:. No point in responding except to say it's disgusting to think Roger would marry and father a child with someone he didn't really love. Just because some fans aren't ready to accept Roger as a husband and father (or they think it's distracting him from his career) doesn't mean he's in denial or is doing this against his will.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:14 AM   #55
country flag Spirit_fire

Spirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond repute

Simon
Monfils
Spirit_fire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:17 AM   #56
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
How romantic
That exact quote in fact comes from René Stauffer's biography.

Anyone disputing Roger's love for Mirka - or the other way round - is in fact a complete :retard: :retard: :retard:.

There, I've said it.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:43 AM   #57
country flag Swiss Mountain

Swiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timafi View Post

You sure are sensible to the "damn baby". Sorry for that if that disturb you, but relax a bit, it's not that bad, it's a way to express yourself more brutally. We are on a forum and don't know each other, so it might be difficult to comunicate my feelings.

I'm sure it will be a very cute baby! ok? excuse me!
Swiss Mountain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:49 AM   #58
country flag Swiss Mountain

Swiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway...

I like this part from this article, because it seems they are all afraid of Roger not coming back. They're having regrets now, after saying he was over, blah blah blah!

Federer will be back

Quote:
My view is that Federer’s appearance in 10 consecutive grand slam men’s singles finals between 2005 and 2007 make him the greatest tennis player, and only a curmudgeon would deny him the final slam triumph to cement that title.
Martin Kelner
* Last Updated: April 11. 2009

http://www.thenational.ae/article/20...ate=columnists
Swiss Mountain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:27 AM   #59
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:02 AM   #60
country flag oneandonlyhsn

oneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/0...ters_federer_1

Nadal said the Swiss, who starts his Monte Carlo campaign with a second-round match against Italian Andreas Seppi on Wednesday, had performed well this year.

"He has played a grand slam final and two Masters Series semi-finals, these are very good results," said the Spaniard.

"Everybody talks about the racket he smashed in Miami but that's nothing. It happens to everyone.

"He just needs a title to confirm his good start to the season."

CLASS ACT
Rafa I might not like his tennis but he is a Fedtard.
Wont it be nice if Roger's first title of 2009 was RG

Grigor Dimitrov & David Goffin - The future of tennis

Allez - Jerzy Janowicz, Jose Acasuso , Lleyton, Djokovic, Nalbandian, Clement, Nicolas Almagro, Stanislas Wawrinka

Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Michel Telo
oneandonlyhsn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote