Roger news and articles - Page 136 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-15-2013, 09:09 PM   #2026
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger news and articles

Have a look here for more information

http://andreasvinciguerra.com/vinciguerra-and-federer/
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2013, 11:55 PM   #2027
country flag alypen

alypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond repute

Oh great. My Swedish really wasn't up to reading the other one

Still trying to work out how someone with a name like Vinciguerra can come to be Swedish ...
alypen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #2028
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:10 PM   #2029
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

here is his report from Day 1 posted on his website:

Federer – Vinciguerra practice session – This day actually began last night…
In Fanzone, News, News Feed On April 16, 2013

Shortly after 21 yesterday we got a call from one of Roger Federer’s coaches that tells us where and when tomorrow’s practice will be. – The training will start at 10 am in the morning 1,5 hour drive from Zurich, where we have been quartered.

…So the bell rings at 6:30, breakfast 7:00 and departure at 08.30 for another hotel in town where we shall pick up Paul Annacone, a world class trainer from Los Angeles who is hired by Roger Federer. Paul, who for many years successful coached Peter Sampras, will stay with Roger for some months to come. The car, a high-end Mercedes that Federer has fixed up to us, in now fully loaded and we are on the way to today’s exclusive practice.

At 9:20 we arrive to the training facility where we are welcomed by the cantonal mayor who is in place to prepare the clay surface on the tennis court. At 09:34 arrive Federers staff arrives and 22 minutes later, the star, his family arrives. We are now a group consisting of two tennis trainers, a physiotherapist, a naprapath, his wife, the two twins, two nannies and a home decorator arrives.

The atmosphere is immediately spirited and healthy relaxed. After half an hour of stretching and warming up, the first of today’s two tough workout. The sun shines between them snow-capped mountaintops and the tennis balls goes more and more frenetic over the net.

Roger has during his years with the Swedish coach Peter Lundgren learned a lot of Swedish, which is a theme of the day when he comes on both the one and the other.

With 90 minutes of intense juggling in the arms and legs, the players and the crew deserve lunch.
Our three metallic yellow Mercedes rolls off to a booked restaurant with lovely food. We enjoy nearly two hours of lunch and conversation at a nearby place the caravan goes back to the training center where the mayor and his daughter have been fixed the tennis court again for the next session.

The rumor is now beginning to spread, and people have begun to show up to watch our training. Serve and volley exercise is on the agenda and after an hour of these ingredients it is almost like a competition like game.

At 16.00 is today’s practice ready and both players are very satisfied with the result. A really good training day is completed. Vinc is extremely eager to start competing but a few more days of competitive training with a fantastic friend and an amazing tennis player remain.

Where the next training session will be remains to be seen when the phone rings after 21:00 …

Marten Hedlund and Andreas Vinciguerra

http://andreasvinciguerra.com/federe...an-last-night/

Last edited by Fed_Ds : 04-16-2013 at 08:27 PM.
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:15 AM   #2030
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

^^
This link doesn't work anymore! And I'm not surprised. I remember last year Jesse Levine tweeted some pic or something about him practicing with Roger and then deleted it shortly after.

The report was so detailed... mentioning who of Roger's family was there, what they did, what kind of cars they were in. I don't think Roger likes his life reported on like that online. Nor about specific stuff done in training sessions.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:42 AM   #2031
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

I love reading this kind of insight into daily training of a tennis player, especially when it's someone like RF.
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:43 AM   #2032
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
^^
This link doesn't work anymore! And I'm not surprised. I remember last year Jesse Levine tweeted some pic or something about him practicing with Roger and then deleted it shortly after.

The report was so detailed... mentioning who of Roger's family was there, what they did, what kind of cars they were in. I don't think Roger likes his life reported on like that online. Nor about specific stuff done in training sessions.
Yes, this kind of insight is very rare.
I don't blame RF for trying to keep his private/family life from being blown up in the internet/media.
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:59 PM   #2033
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #2034
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Roger & Andreas Vinciguerra

video

Old 04-19-2013, 01:59 PM   #2035
country flag SUKTUEN

Old 04-24-2013, 04:18 PM   #2036
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post

Fed twins @ 0:18 'scootering' as Roger says
Old 04-24-2013, 04:29 PM   #2037
country flag Fed_Ds

I know it's Daily Fail
but I really hope it's true and Roger is there
I wanna see him
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...e-Chelsea.html

Basle's secret weapon! Federer to be in the stands for Europa League semi vs Chelsea... and he predicts a 2-1 defeat for the Blues

And Federer, who will attend the match with Swiss tennis mate Marco Chiudinelli, predicts a famous victory for his team.

Federer told Swiss newspaper Basler Zeitung: 'We are looking forward like little kids to this game. In the end it will be 2-1 for FC Basle and all will have experienced an unforgettable evening.'

The world No 2 maintains a keen interest in his club, constantly keeping up to date with the scores as he travels the world on the tennis tour.

His favourite player is captain and striker Marco Streller.

And Federer exclusively told Sportsmail last year of his dream if he was another sportsman to lead his boyhood club to European glory.

He said: 'I would love to play for Basel and lead them to a Champions League win.'

Federer is currently on a seven-week break from the tour as he prepares in Switzerland for the clay court season.

The 31-year-old returns to action at the Madrid Masters which begin on May 5.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2ROmsOduM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 04-25-2013, 02:34 PM   #2038
country flag SUKTUEN

Old 04-25-2013, 09:00 PM   #2039
country flag Fed_Ds

Chelsea-FC Basel

Rog Fed in the house, and trending World Wide too

Old 04-25-2013, 09:26 PM   #2040
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed the fan, is this like us when watching Roger's matches ?

noo, I'm way worse

http://furimmernummer1.tumblr.com/