The "OMG month of mourning for fedfans: Roger cut his hair :bigcry:" chat thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-28-2008, 09:32 PM   #1
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute
Default The "OMG month of mourning for fedfans: Roger cut his hair :bigcry:" chat thread

Ok I finally got around to creating that chat thread (I'm willing to accept suggestions about the thread title )
I figured with so many people posting in this forum it could be a good idea

Have fun people !

For those with goldfish memories :

Mangoes, the interviewer- Sheryl
Elessar, the thread starter- Claire
NYCtennisfan, the mod, the unmatched MTF tennis analyst-Alex
rofe, the only(?) dad here - Mahesh
MY, Fedtard No1-Jen
Multiple user names, Fedal No1, claims to be not interested in female issues- Karin
JediFed, the retrosexual (nice guy)-Sean
Soraya-?
Federerhingis, another NY citizen-Luis
Rogiman-?
yanchr- the girl who doesn't like both children and animals, not interested in music, but sings herself- Laura
Escude-Mikey
JMPower/P.Antonius - Jean Marc AKA Juan Martin AKA Jan Michael
l_mac That odd, unreliable poster(J/k)and Rafafangirl extraordinary-Linda
Eden-Doris
RogiFan88- the Canadian multilinguist-?
neenah- HS student who loves playing tennis-Nina
Anon57, born in Aruba but now lives in the netherlands on the main land - Kimberly
Mrs. B- Eva
EW-Vlad
Suktuen-likes to pray for Roger a lot
Tennizen don't get fooled by the username, total fangirl too -Hema
Betty Italian mom with an adorable son - Betty
Refero*fervens- Stephanie but also answers to Steph
Diladida - Donna

Last edited by elessar : 01-18-2009 at 06:25 PM.
elessar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2009, 02:27 AM   #2
truebluefan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

truebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "OMG month of mourning for fedfans: Roger cut his hair :bigcry:" chat thread

The first thread was closed because it exceeded the recommended 5000 posts. Part two started.

VB message board does not handle large threads well.
truebluefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:30 AM   #3
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "OMG month of mourning for fedfans: Roger cut his hair :bigcry:" chat thread

Suktuen-likes to pray for Roger a lot
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote