The "Waiting For Paulo's Comeback" Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-19-2008, 05:07 PM   #46
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Zadig et Voltaire Appreciation Thread

That's really nice to hear/read

I thought it'd be a lot closer Anyway, Paulo
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2008, 06:47 PM   #47
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

I just noticed that pictures shown on FFT website are actually smaller than the original version --- if you save them by copy the screen, especially with a laptop. I can't attach them here since they are too big If you guys interested, they are up in my photobucket account, under the folder On Court 2008

Last edited by Ome : 12-19-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Ome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 06:59 PM   #48
country flag tufani
Welcome back Paulo

tufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
I just hope he didn't take things too seriously when playing with the kids

Great match for Paulo today as well! When the score was 15-40 on his serve in the very first game, I though that might be a tough match, but then...

I wonder whether he Vamosed today
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 93c9568df0ba.jpg (47.1 KB, 7 views)

Allez Les Bleus
tufani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:03 PM   #49
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by tufani View Post

Great match for Paulo today as well! When the score was 15-40 on his serve in the very first game, I though that might be a tough match, but then...

I wonder whether he Vamosed today
I saw the 15-40 and I thought we might be in trouble today He toughed it out
I would love to see a higher first serve percentage next season ----- this is going into my wish list for sure

Playing an all-Frenchies tourney and vamos??!!! That would be too cool!

PS. Thanks for the stats, Olga! I've been looking for it.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:17 PM   #50
country flag tufani
Welcome back Paulo

tufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I saw the 15-40 and I thought we might be in trouble today He toughed it out
I would love to see a higher first serve percentage next season ----- this is going into my wish list for sure

Playing an all-Frenchies tourney and vamos??!!! That would be too cool!

PS. Thanks for the stats, Olga! I've been looking for it.
Yeah, special thanks to Paulo for being gentle with our nerves today

I would say a higher persentage on the return would be great as well

That's our Paulo I remember last years Wimbledon, when he Vamosed against Ferrer. David was so confused "Vamos? Why Vamos? Why not Allez?" Hilarious

Well, I'll attach yesterdays stats as well, if you need it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f8da8d8002b1.jpg (46.7 KB, 5 views)

Allez Les Bleus
Old 12-19-2008, 07:21 PM   #51
country flag Ome

Quote:
Yeah, special thanks to Paulo for being gentle with our nerves today

I would say a higher persentage on the return would be great as well

That's our Paulo I remember last years Wimbledon, when he Vamosed against Ferrer. David was so confused "Vamos? Why Vamos? Why not Allez?" Hilarious

Well, I'll attach yesterdays stats as well, if you need it
He has no choice but to be nice since his parents are there!

Better than the latter half of this season in every aspect

That Wimbledon match was very funny! Poor Ferrer Paulo stole his vamos

Thanks x2
Old 12-19-2008, 07:32 PM   #52
country flag tufani
Welcome back Paulo

Quote:
He has no choice but to be nice since his parents are there!

Better than the latter half of this season in every aspect

That Wimbledon match was very funny! Poor Ferrer Paulo stole his vamos

Thanks x2
I wish his parents were with him during touneys more often than

Indeed! Oh, and his match against Schwank at RG, Schwank's Allez vs Paulo's Vamos. Too good!

You're welcome

Allez Les Bleus
Old 12-19-2008, 07:47 PM   #53
country flag Ome

Quote:
I wish his parents were with him during touneys more often than

Indeed! Oh, and his match against Schwank at RG, Schwank's Allez vs Paulo's Vamos. Too good!

You're welcome
Me too! Would be real nice for Paulo

I really thought Schwanky did it on purpose The TB in that match was priceless

I'm off to bed now. Almost 3 AM Have a wonderful weekend, Olga

Old 12-19-2008, 07:55 PM   #54
country flag tufani
Welcome back Paulo

Quote:
Me too! Would be real nice for Paulo

I really thought Schwanky did it on purpose The TB in that match was priceless

I'm off to bed now. Almost 3 AM Have a wonderful weekend, Olga

Well, maybe Courteau will do as well

Oh, yes, love that TB! And Paulo's reaction in the end! I saved tons of pics of Paulo lying on the court Ahh

Thank you! Sweet dreams, Jai!

Allez Les Bleus
Old 12-20-2008, 05:01 PM   #55
country flag Ome

My early Christmas present to you (you know who you are )

I uploaded tons of pictures to this album. Paulo has always been a class act when it comes to posing with the fans
Some are rather old, but I still had fun looking through these pics

We have it all... from goofy Paulo to sleepy Paulo or Paulo romantic dining with...? and of course, Paulo and his famous Zadig et Voltaire shirts
Old 12-20-2008, 07:15 PM   #56
country flag tufani
Welcome back Paulo

WOW!! So many great pics! Thank you sooo much for them, Jai!!!

Paulo's match has already started! He's having some troubles on his serve right now
Vamos Paulo!!!

Allez Les Bleus
Old 12-20-2008, 07:20 PM   #57
country flag tufani
Welcome back Paulo

Phew, he holds after saving 3 BP's, 2-2!

Allez Les Bleus
Old 12-20-2008, 07:34 PM   #58
country flag Ome

Olga

Someone likes saving BPs lately
Old 12-20-2008, 07:37 PM   #59
country flag Ome

Quote:
WOW!! So many great pics! Thank you sooo much for them, Jai!!!
You're welcome Glad you enjoy them

Paulo is really funny
Old 12-20-2008, 07:38 PM   #60
country flag tufani
Welcome back Paulo

Hey, Jai!

2 more BPs saved! Maybe it's time to gain some on Mika's serve, Paulo?

Allez Les Bleus