~"BOGOTA! Our champ is back on the Champions Tour! Cheering thread! WOOHOO! ~ - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-30-2007, 04:13 PM   #16
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Time to shine@ROLAND GARROS~¡VAMOS CARIÑO!We Believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemoyagirl View Post
have you guys checked out ATP website and Rafa's blog. He calls Moya "Moyini"! I love it! So endearing... They want to go watch the formula one race but don't know if they will have the time. Also he talks about when they are all staying in the same hotel they play soccer on play station with Nalby/Moya v. Rafa/Ferrer. Doubles cute. Best of 5 sets... the losers have to do something stupid... boys with be boys, Yes? Hmmmmmmm, Moya not with Flavia? Odd?
What is it mean:

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2007, 04:19 PM   #17
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
have you guys checked out ATP website and Rafa's blog. He calls Moya "Moyini"! I love it! So endearing... They want to go watch the formula one race but don't know if they will have the time. Also he talks about when they are all staying in the same hotel they play soccer on play station with Nalby/Moya v. Rafa/Ferrer. Doubles cute. Best of 5 sets... the losers have to do something stupid... boys with be boys, Yes? Hmmmmmmm, Moya not with Flavia? Odd?
I read that

Ive read some interviews with Flavia and when Carlos is playing with the Playstation and the other chicos, she's staying out of their way because they go at times and she pretends she "doesnt know them" then.

smart girl.
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 04:21 PM   #18
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Moyini : I don't know what it means.

Today, they showed on tv, a report in the lockers, and we saw Rafa with Carlos (it was yesterday while Carlos was waiting for his match). I didn't think they were so close.

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 04:30 PM   #19
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

Yes they are! Quite like brothers!!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 06:02 PM   #20
country flag maqk

maqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond repute

Guys u are all so excited & am i

I can't wait for the next round??!?!

its good Moya is enjoying with friends, F1 is on 10th June i think, when will RG end???

PEACE OF MIND, SUBMIT YOUR WILL TO YOUR LORD SINCE THE LORD KNOWS THE BEST, VISIT IRF, MAKE THE DECISION YOURSELF
JAHANGIR KHAN - longest unbeaten run"SPORTSMAN OF THE MILLENIUM"

SupportIngXristos4ABrilliantCarrear
maqk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:17 AM   #21
country flag rosiemoyagirl

rosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond repute

"Moyini" just an endearing name. Just a personal nickname that Rafa has tagged to Carlos.
They are very very close according to Carlos in many interviews when asked about Rafa and vice versa.
And yes Carlita, if so Flavia is very smart! There is probably some very manly stuff going on in that room during playstation.
rosiemoyagirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:17 AM   #22
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Im nervous...my 3 s all playing today and roughly at the same time.....

vamos to all 3 of them
Old 05-31-2007, 08:18 AM   #23
country flag maqk

maqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond repute

MANLY STUFF LoL

i wish some1 post a spy video LoL

PEACE OF MIND, SUBMIT YOUR WILL TO YOUR LORD SINCE THE LORD KNOWS THE BEST, VISIT IRF, MAKE THE DECISION YOURSELF

Old 05-31-2007, 08:21 AM   #24
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqk View Post
MANLY STUFF LoL

i wish some1 post a spy video LoL
there are many to be found on You Tube (tenis pro) Always rely on Zabaleta and Chela to film the juicy stuff
Old 05-31-2007, 08:23 AM   #25
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
"Moyini" just an endearing name. Just a personal nickname that Rafa has tagged to Carlos.
They are very very close according to Carlos in many interviews when asked about Rafa and vice versa.
And yes Carlita, if so Flavia is very smart! There is probably some very manly stuff going on in that room during playstation.
I got Rafa's biography here and there are some cute pics in there from lil Rafa and Carlos

And oh yeah, Flaaf is very smart not to be associated with them when they are being boys with their toys although she might give some of them a run for their money
Old 05-31-2007, 12:38 PM   #26
country flag maqk

So Moya Serra next at Court 1!

Old 05-31-2007, 12:43 PM   #27
country flag maqk

Serrar serving

15-00 Serra
15-15
30-30, half a chance for Moya
GP

1-0 Serra

Old 05-31-2007, 12:46 PM   #28
country flag maqk

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqk View Post
Serrar serving

15-00 Serra
15-15
30-30, half a chance for Moya
GP

1-0 Serra
Now Moya serving

15-00
30-00
40-00
3GPs
40-15
enough ROOOOM for errors
1-1 Serra to serve now

Old 05-31-2007, 12:51 PM   #29
country flag maqk

they are not showing Moya's match damn star & super

Old 05-31-2007, 12:51 PM   #30
country flag maqk

2-1 Serra

Moya to serve