Forum revival thread - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-12-2009, 06:11 PM   #106
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

He cheered for Canas?!

And you didn't slap him?!
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2009, 06:14 PM   #107
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
He cheered for Canas?!

And you didn't slap him?!
What can I say I've not got him very well trained

Why couldn't Marat bt Tsonga like Lubby Lou just as
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:19 PM   #108

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
What can I say I've not got him very well trained

Why couldn't Marat bt Tsonga like Lubby Lou just as
Actually I've got nothing against Willy so that's just fine. It would have been different if he'd been cheering for say .... Roddick or Almagro. There wouldn't have been any excuse for not slapping him.

Marat, oh well. Guess he just wants to get out of tournaments quick so he can go life it up in the city.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:23 PM   #109
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I've got nothing against Willy so that's just fine. It would have been different if he'd been cheering for say .... Roddick or Almagro. There wouldn't have been any excuse for not slapping him.

Marat, oh well. Guess he just wants to get out of tournaments quick so he can go life it up in the city.
ewww they've just shown you the blue clay

He's just been cheering for Lubby Lou thou he was the one who put the kiss of death on JCF
Old 05-12-2009, 06:23 PM   #110

What I want to know is how Blake is winning matches on clay?
Old 05-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #111
country flag alisia

Quote:
What I want to know is how Blake is winning matches on clay?
I was thinking the same about Fish until Tommy woke up They've just said he plays Dr Ivo next which should be interesting
Old 05-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #112

Quote:
ewww they've just shown you the blue clay

He's just been cheering for Lubby Lou thou he was the one who put the kiss of death on JCF
Blue clay makes no sense, how much blue stone have you seen in your life?
Boys look better covered in orange dust.

Okay that is disgusting. You never ever cheer for Lou unless he's playing one of my most hated. Expected result from JCF though. I guess he's part of tennis past just like some of my other boys, Marat, Zaba etc.

Quote:
I was thinking the same about Fish until Tommy woke up They've just said he plays Dr Ivo next which should be interesting
Fish indeed is another one. Can't quite figure out why he's suddenly winning matches. Dr. Ivo will crush little Tommy.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #113
country flag alisia

Oops got it wrong Blake plays Dr Ivo He only cheered for Lubby Lou and JCF because he knows how much I love them thou he can't bring himself to cheer for Murray What joy I've got Puke boy on my tv

It's a really horrible shade of blue as well
Old 05-12-2009, 06:45 PM   #114

Quote:
Oops got it wrong Blake plays Dr Ivo He only cheered for Lubby Lou and JCF because he knows how much I love them thou he can't bring himself to cheer for Murray What joy I've got Puke boy on my tv

It's a really horrible shade of blue as well
All the more reason to cheer for Dr. Ivo. So are you saying Mikey doesn't really feel love for JCF?

At least you have some tennis, I've got nothing until Fed at noon.

I don't see why they want to change the colour of clay. Personally I like it the way it is, I can't even get used to that green stuff they call clay in the States.

So who's the lucky one to play Tommy next?
Old 05-12-2009, 06:54 PM   #115
country flag alisia

Quote:
All the more reason to cheer for Dr. Ivo. So are you saying Mikey doesn't really feel love for JCF?

At least you have some tennis, I've got nothing until Fed at noon.

I don't see why they want to change the colour of clay. Personally I like it the way it is, I can't even get used to that green stuff they call clay in the States.

So who's the lucky one to play Tommy next?
No he actually does like JCF but then again he likes watching Roddick

We get coverage from 11am until 9pm and we've got coverage of all 3 show courts

They were talking about changing the colour of the balls the favourite alternative coloured ball is apparently pink

Next up for Tommy is either pukeboy or Bolelli
Old 05-12-2009, 07:01 PM   #116

Quote:
No he actually does like JCF but then again he likes watching Roddick
What's not to like about JCF?

He likes watching Roddick? Seriously, what exactly is fun about Roddick? His swinging arm, him grabbing his balls, his horrible behavior towards his opponent/umpire/lines person? I don't see it.

Quote:
We get coverage from 11am until 9pm and we've got coverage of all 3 show courts
I have to make do with 4am until 8am and then again one match at noon.

Quote:
They were talking about changing the colour of the balls the favourite alternative coloured ball is apparently pink
Pink balls, one more reason for Marat to retire.

Quote:
Next up for Tommy is either pukeboy or Bolelli
Entertaining.

I'm off to get myself some lunch (read: chocolate bar) and then watch the further demise of Fed.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:06 PM   #117
country flag alisia

enjoy Federer I'll be watching the footie
Old 05-12-2009, 09:10 PM   #118
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I am fine, thanks chicas Just have lots and lots of work at the moment, so if I can have a quick look at the live scores at work these days, I can be happy This really annoys me and I can already guarantee that my boy will loose directly before the weekend when I could watch the matches again....

But well, about 10 days and then I will have live tennis again
And I will kill someone if the weather will be as bad as the last years....
So the french people better oder the sun already

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:53 PM   #119
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post

I am fine, thanks chicas Just have lots and lots of work at the moment, so if I can have a quick look at the live scores at work these days, I can be happy This really annoys me and I can already guarantee that my boy will loose directly before the weekend when I could watch the matches again....

But well, about 10 days and then I will have live tennis again
And I will kill someone if the weather will be as bad as the last years....
So the french people better oder the sun already
Humm ... Who knows maybe your boy will give everyone a surprise

I'm sure RG will have a wonderful time and you'll enjoy it to the fullest. After this Saturday I'm the one who will be covered up in work and study. Exams time again
Old 05-13-2009, 05:53 PM   #120

Birte, no doubt the Frenchies will order you some good weather. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be much better than the years I was there.

Happiness .... exams
Good luck