Forum revival thread - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-12-2009, 04:07 PM   #91
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #92
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

FB doesn't kill my laptop if I disappear it's because boy blunder is on twitter and he needs to keep checking for updates
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:09 PM   #93

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

FB sometimes works just fine but at other times it kills me. Doesn't want to load pages, won't let me post etc.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #94
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
FB sometimes works just fine but at other times it kills me. Doesn't want to load pages, won't let me post etc.
everytime they do an update it kills my desktop so if I go on I tend to use the laptop
Old 05-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #95

I need a laptop for my work and I've been promised one by my new boss boys but it will probably take some time. So in the meantime I'm stuck with my desktop that needs some more brainpower.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:15 PM   #96

Hey, we haven't even discussed Fabio's move back to Juve and the most exciting thing to happen in tennis since David was born, Gasquet is a doper!
Old 05-12-2009, 04:18 PM   #97
country flag alisia

Quote:
Hey, we haven't even discussed Fabio's move back to Juve and the most exciting thing to happen in tennis since David was born, Gasquet is a doper!
I'm not happy about Fabio as for Richie he needs help not banning!!
Old 05-12-2009, 04:19 PM   #98
country flag alisia

Quote:
I need a laptop for my work and I've been promised one by my new boss boys but it will probably take some time. So in the meantime I'm stuck with my desktop that needs some more brainpower.
you should try twitter it doesn't take up much brainpower and you can follow loads of famous people, Mikey follows the Bryan bros and they are quite amusing
Old 05-12-2009, 04:24 PM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
I'm not happy about Fabio as for Richie he needs help not banning!!
Why aren't you happy about Fabio? I think it's the right thing to do. He isn't really performing at Real plus of course it's a crap team.

I seriously feel for Richie. He has always had so much pressure on him from the French tennisworld and his lurve life has been under so much scrutiny. Poor boy.

Quote:
you should try twitter it doesn't take up much brainpower and you can follow loads of famous people, Mikey follows the Bryan bros and they are quite amusing
Noooo, not one more way of communicating!!! And the Bryan Bros can impossibly be funny. I do sometimes peek at Russell Brand's twitter.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:32 PM   #100
country flag alisia

Quote:
Why aren't you happy about Fabio? I think it's the right thing to do. He isn't really performing at Real plus of course it's a crap team.

I seriously feel for Richie. He has always had so much pressure on him from the French tennisworld and his lurve life has been under so much scrutiny. Poor boy.
Admittingly we have been shocking this year but I don't get to see Italian football

As for Richie if it's true then he's a fool but like you say how pressure have others put on the poor boy. I mean does it really matter if he likes boys or not

Quote:
Noooo, not one more way of communicating!!! And the Bryan Bros can impossibly be funny. I do sometimes peek at Russell Brand's twitter.
you could follow Mikey he's got quite a harem he follows Stephen Fry who is very funny
Old 05-12-2009, 04:40 PM   #101

Quote:
Admittingly we have been shocking this year but I don't get to see Italian football
Finally, I have something that you can't watch. But seriously, don't you get RAI? They have the most amazing football program. With trumpets when a team scores.

Quote:
As for Richie if it's true then he's a fool but like you say how pressure have others put on the poor boy. I mean does it really matter if he likes boys or not
I don't give a rat's ass who or what he dates. He's a lovely player to watch on the court and that's what matters. If he took the druggies though, like you said, that wasn't a smart move. I never know quite what to think of these things when they happen. Everybody always claims to be innocent.

Quote:
you could follow Mikey he's got quite a harem he follows Stephen Fry who is very funny
Not sure if I want to be part of Mikey's harem. Stephen Fry though is funny.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:47 PM   #102
country flag alisia

Quote:
Finally, I have something that you can't watch. But seriously, don't you get RAI? They have the most amazing football program. With trumpets when a team scores.
No RAI I think one of the more obscure channels show Italian football

Quote:
I don't give a rat's ass who or what he dates. He's a lovely player to watch on the court and that's what matters. If he took the druggies though, like you said, that wasn't a smart move. I never know quite what to think of these things when they happen. Everybody always claims to be innocent.
I don't understand why they've named him before the B test confirms the first test Thou they know they can be tested at anytime so he's either been stupid or naive if he's taken something Thou like Peter Flemming said on Sky why should he be banned for taking recreational drugs because if anything it's going to harm his performance. He also said that they were taking a moral stance and nothing else.

Quote:
Not sure if I want to be part of Mikey's harem. Stephen Fry though is funny.
He'll be devestated but Stephen Fry is
Old 05-12-2009, 04:57 PM   #103

Quote:
I don't understand why they've named him before the B test confirms the first test Thou they know they can be tested at anytime so he's either been stupid or naive if he's taken something Thou like Peter Flemming said on Sky why should he be banned for taking recreational drugs because if anything it's going to harm his performance. He also said that they were taking a moral stance and nothing else.
Not exactly sure why they have come out with it before the results of the B test. Maybe because they can't let him play while that is going on and people would wonder why? I know that cocaine is a recreational drug and it would not have enhanced his performance but the fact is that it's an illegal substance.

I'm just hoping that the press will be nice to Richie.

Quote:
He'll be devestated but Stephen Fry is
Oh well, if it's truly so important for Mickey, I'll glance at his Tweets.

Some lady just came to my gate asking me for money to repair her house. I told her I'm still waiting for a new roof. I'm not nice, I know.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:02 PM   #104
country flag alisia

Quote:
Not exactly sure why they have come out with it before the results of the B test. Maybe because they can't let him play while that is going on and people would wonder why? I know that cocaine is a recreational drug and it would not have enhanced his performance but the fact is that it's an illegal substance.

I'm just hoping that the press will be nice to Richie.

Oh well, if it's truly so important for Mickey, I'll glance at his Tweets.

Some lady just came to my gate asking me for money to repair her house. I told her I'm still waiting for a new roof. I'm not nice, I know.
If he does have a drug problem which sounds unlikely they should tell him to get help all the same rather than banning him and leaving him to his devices

he's shyboi71

Why did she come asking u for money
Old 05-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #105

Quote:
he's shyboi71
Creative name. I'll go check it out, expectations are high, so it better be good.

Quote:
Why did she come asking u for money
That happens here from time to time, people go by houses to ask for money. Most of the time they have a document from a doctor stating that they have some kind of disease and need an op. In this case, the lady told me that her house was falling apart and she didn't know how to pay for repairing it and her poor children were gonna be homeless. Basically Dik needs personal so I told her to go check at the company. She didn't look to excited with the prospect of a job. Odd.