Forum revival thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-15-2009, 03:20 PM   #31
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
Did the RSG just give away his break at 5-4?
yep and now he's playing like a muppet
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2009, 03:22 PM   #32
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was an "interesting" decision. Looking over to my left though I see Marcos who isn't exactly Marat either.
they should have asked the fans who they wanted to see and not think well he's cute, so's he now lets go find another 4 volunteers
Old 04-15-2009, 03:23 PM   #33
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
yep and now he's playing like a muppet
That boy just loves to play a tiebreak.

Meanwhile Delpo has decided not to play the second set.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:31 PM   #34

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Off to play some tennis of my own.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #35
country flag alisia

Quote:
Off to play some tennis of my own.
I'll keep on shouting at Marat
Old 04-15-2009, 05:35 PM   #36

What is going on in that match? I've just come back and they are still at it. Is Marat actually fighting down matchpoint?
Old 04-15-2009, 05:50 PM   #37

Judging by what I saw on the scoreboard it was a very Safinesque match. Not crazy about the result, I wanted Rafa-Marat.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #38
country flag alisia

It was Miami all over again Though when Nico got his mp's he showed a lot of fight but he double faulted at 6-6 in the tie-break Nico played good though it was a very entertaining match They had a 15 min break when someone collapsed in the crowd
Old 04-15-2009, 11:53 PM   #39

I'm making it a point to have this thread at the top.

Marat ..... still making people faint all over the world.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:01 PM   #40
country flag alisia

Pico managed to lose a match from the jaws of victory as well at least Federer got his ass kicked out of the tourniment
Old 04-16-2009, 04:18 PM   #41

Crazy tournament this one. Lets just skip right to the trophy ceremony where they hand Rafa the check.

I feel like the ultimate desperate housewife, playing tennis every day this week except for Monday when I had my first ever tai-bo class. Not sure how I feel about that yet. I have another on tomorrow. Hope the instructor is a little bit less in-my-face.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:44 PM   #42
country flag alisia

Quote:
Crazy tournament this one. Lets just skip right to the trophy ceremony where they hand Rafa the check.

I feel like the ultimate desperate housewife, playing tennis every day this week except for Monday when I had my first ever tai-bo class. Not sure how I feel about that yet. I have another on tomorrow. Hope the instructor is a little bit less in-my-face.
Nope, according to the Muppets on Sky Murray is going to win

I went shopping with my Dad this morning and bought a Timberland bag that should have been £50 for £20
Tai-bo at least it should help you channel your energies
Old 04-17-2009, 07:50 PM   #43

Quote:
Nope, according to the Muppets on Sky Murray is going to win

I went shopping with my Dad this morning and bought a Timberland bag that should have been £50 for £20
Tai-bo at least it should help you channel your energies
You said it: according to the MUPPETS on Sky. So that's not likely to happen.

That's a very good find, with these challenging economic times and all. I haven't been out shopping for anything else than food and tupperware since the US. Which is supposed to be a good thing. For the old bank-account.

So I got treated to a lovely migraine last night, continuing into this morning. Therefore I didn't see any tennis, but I see Djoko took Fernando out. After that "uplifting" news I took Noodles out for a walk or shuffle from my part as walking in 33 Celsius doesn't help recovering from a migraine, but the poor dog needed to get out. Most exciting thing of the week happened, closely followed by Marat winning a match of course. An extremely big specimen of the snake variety fell out of a tree! Well okay, a bush more like, but still, it fell out of something about 3 meters from where I was shuffling.(isn't this only supposed to happen in cartoons?) Noodles, the alert little dog she is, immediately rushed to get a closer look, so I was left screaming my lungs out to get her to come away from the creature. Which she did, she's a good doggie, but that didn't make my head feel much better.

Bet that never happens when you walk your dog?

When are you leaving for lovely Barcelona?
Old 04-17-2009, 08:57 PM   #44
country flag alisia

As well as my bag I bought a new suitcase which I should be packing but seeing has I've not done all my washing yet that ain't going to happen We fly Sunday lunchtime and we'll be in a bar within minutes of arriving no doubt watching the football

I don't have a doggie to walk but I wouldn't have been around to scream at it if a snake was within 100m of me
Old 04-17-2009, 09:19 PM   #45

Quote:

As well as my bag I bought a new suitcase which I should be packing but seeing has I've not done all my washing yet that ain't going to happen We fly Sunday lunchtime and we'll be in a bar within minutes of arriving no doubt watching the football

I don't have a doggie to walk but I wouldn't have been around to scream at it if a snake was within 100m of me
A new suitcase? You've got some plans for this holiday. You leave Sunday .... so packing Saturday night or Sunday morning is early enough. Bars in Barca are abundant and good. Lucky girl, I wanna come.

In all my excitement I forgot about your doggie in doggie heaven. Sorry. Well, yeah I'm not a great fan of snakes but I was in no state to run and I had to rescue my furry animal. And the serpent type creature isn't in the habit of moving towards you, more of a runner-awayer type.