Forum revival thread - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-15-2009, 10:08 PM   #256
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
why what have you bought?
Nothing, just signed a piece of paper which makes me a permanent citizen of CR. Of course I'm not gonna live her forever. But it will make it possible for me to work here legally.

Quote:
Thanks for all the good wishes for my little'un, his daddies are in bits bless 'em even Kai seems to be missing him
You are welcome. I suppose Kai has never been apart from his brother.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2009, 10:20 PM   #257
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
Nothing, just signed a piece of paper which makes me a permanent citizen of CR. Of course I'm not gonna live her forever. But it will make it possible for me to work here legally.
you mean you've an illegal all these years

Quote:
You are welcome. I suppose Kai has never been apart from his brother.
normally he just ignores him but I guess he knows there is somethng wrong thou no doubt he's enjoying all the attention has he was passed from daddy to grandpa to me all day and best of all the mean grown ups haven't made him walk and have carried him everywhere
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:24 PM   #258

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you mean you've an illegal all these years
Noooooo, I was here legally but I've had a what I call "housewife" permit. Which allowed me to stay but not work. But I've been working as an "consultant" based in Holland.

Quote:
normally he just ignores him but I guess he knows there is somethng wrong thou no doubt he's enjoying all the attention has he was passed from daddy to grandpa to me all day and best of all the mean grown ups haven't made him walk and have carried him everywhere
Maybe he normally ignores Alex but probably only because he is always there. You know like something you don't notice until it's not there. Kinda like boyfriends or husbands.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:29 PM   #259

Off to walk Noodles.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:30 PM   #260
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Noooooo, I was here legally but I've had a what I call "housewife" permit. Which allowed me to stay but not work. But I've been working as an "consultant" based in Holland.
housewife's enjoy cleaning don't they

Quote:
Maybe he normally ignores Alex but probably only because he is always there. You know like something you don't notice until it's not there. Kinda like boyfriends or husbands.
I'm training him well then

I'm off to bed got to be up in another 7 hrs :retard:
Old 06-16-2009, 07:20 PM   #261

Wow, not a great day for Spanish players in Holland.

I feel for the Nando chicks that were at the tourny.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:59 PM   #262
country flag alisia

what about Tommy chica's

is glad today is over
Old 06-27-2009, 07:32 AM   #263

Revive damn it!
Old 06-27-2009, 10:52 AM   #264
country flag alisia

Quote:
Revive damn it!

Hopefully David's match will not last more than 2 hrs because we're out with the family for a meal to celebrate Daddy's birthday
Old 06-27-2009, 01:22 PM   #265

I've been out to the supermarket for yummy stuff. Everything we can't get in CR and more. We've got some friends coming over to my parents place tomorrow.

Davey is working on it. He has managed to lose the first two sets but is now on the comeback trail 4-1 in the third. He sure knows how to please his fans.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:16 PM   #266
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone going to Montreal to see David??

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 06:05 PM   #267

Oh RF, sorry for ignoring your question. I just haven't been around much lately.

Unfortunately I'm not gonna be in Montreal. Are you?
Old 07-24-2009, 06:06 PM   #268

OMG I've just realised that I won't be seeing anymore live tennis this year. Which in itself is bad enough, but it suddenly dawned on me that I'll never be able to stalk Marat again.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #269
country flag alisia

Quote:
OMG I've just realised that I won't be seeing anymore live tennis this year. Which in itself is bad enough, but it suddenly dawned on me that I'll never be able to stalk Marat again.
I said goodbye to Marat in barcelona the only live tennis I'll be seeing this year in at the O2 arena and unless a miracle happens I've just got Rafa and his doogy knees
Old 07-24-2009, 06:21 PM   #270

Quote:
I said goodbye to Marat in barcelona the only live tennis I'll be seeing this year in at the O2 arena and unless a miracle happens I've just got Rafa and his doogy knees
It's total horror. No more weekly Paolo, no more Marat on court. What is this world coming to?

Rafa and his dodgy knees are worth four Gilles Simons. You will probably have JMDP to cheer on for me. Admittedly not a "looker" but a nice guy which is worth something too.