Forum revival thread - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #241
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
El niño Torres But now that the cry baby has gone to Real you could shift alliances. Man U is actually bearable without him and Torres is adorable.

So how excited are you that Real now has the Portuguese whiner? Ready to join me cheering for Barca?
I could never support Man U not even if Xabi went to play for them As for Real the loon in charge is going to kill the club, buying the best players in the world doesn't mean they'll play well together
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #242
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
So figures.
While reading "the almighty Allah"'s little request for $ I noticed that my husband gets loads of mail from famous people. He receives messages from one Oscar Hernandez. Sound familiar?

For those wondering, I'm sure that's nobody(but I'll ignore that and still explain), Dik is home because he's got a serious case of man flu.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:57 PM   #243
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Take good care of him Linda or not Sick men or boys are not fun. Whatever happened to being stoic and "taking it like a man?"
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:59 PM   #244
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Man flu you have my sympathy

Mike's gone to work on 4 hrs sleep
Old 06-15-2009, 08:01 PM   #245

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Take good care of him Linda or not Sick men or boys are not fun. Whatever happened to being stoic and "taking it like a man?"
I'm trying. It was easy yesterday as all he wanted to do was sleep. So did I but my only excuse was a hangover. Today he's a little better which means he's worse. Strangely he can still answer the phone and send emails well enough, but getting a glass of water is absolutely impossible.

It'll be over soon enough though 'cause I have to go sign a piece of paper that will give me legal rights to stay in CR until I die.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:02 PM   #246

Hey Ali, I was just spying on your boy via Twitter and saw that the little 'uns op was last weekend. How did it go?
Old 06-15-2009, 08:04 PM   #247
country flag alisia

Quote:
Hey Ali, I was just spying on your boy via Twitter and saw that the little 'uns op was last weekend. How did it go?
He's hooked up to a ventaltor in intensive care they won't know until Wednesday if it's been a success or not
Old 06-15-2009, 08:06 PM   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
He's hooked up to a ventaltor in intensive care they won't know until Wednesday if it's been a success or not
Awww, that sucks. We are keeping our fingers crossed for him.

Gotta go, back in an hour or two.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:08 PM   #249
country flag alisia

Quote:
Awww, that sucks. We are keeping our fingers crossed for him.

Gotta go, back in an hour or two.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:28 PM   #250
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I assume one of the twins? Hope all goes ok
Old 06-15-2009, 08:54 PM   #251
country flag alisia

Quote:
I assume one of the twins? Hope all goes ok
yep my brave little soldier Alex they've used cartlidge from his ribcage to repair the damage to his throat so the poor little mite is hooked up to machines, it's horrible Kai had to be taken outside because he went hysterical when he saw him
Old 06-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #252
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
yep my brave little soldier Alex they've used cartlidge from his ribcage to repair the damage to his throat so the poor little mite is hooked up to machines, it's horrible Kai had to be taken outside because he went hysterical when he saw him
I would not be able to hold it together either. Brave little boy. Hurts to see children ill. I really hope it works for everyone involved and that he has a speedy easy recovery. Support coming from across the Atlantic
Old 06-15-2009, 09:12 PM   #253

I'm back.

Little Alex is getting loads of support from across the Atlantic

I've just signed my life away.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:21 PM   #254
country flag alisia

Quote:
I'm back.

Little Alex is getting loads of support from across the Atlantic

I've just signed my life away.
why what have you bought?
Old 06-15-2009, 09:23 PM   #255
country flag alisia

Thanks for all the good wishes for my little'un, his daddies are in bits bless 'em even Kai seems to be missing him