Forum revival thread - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-02-2009, 06:55 PM   #181
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

The toad has saved RG for me
Of course my guess is he would not really give a shit about that
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2009, 07:03 PM   #182
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
The toad has saved RG for me
Of course my guess is he would not really give a shit about that
No, no, this explains it all. He's doing it for you.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:06 PM   #183

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post

Good question, Linda! Though I have to say I am not unhappy about his win At least he is a Swede and as I still adore his coach, I am happy for Robin as well

I am just happy Murray is gone, so if please also Monfils would disappear tomorrow I could live with every other winner of this years RG
But of course I prefer Tommyboy and soooooooooooo hope he will have a chance against del Pony, but I better think he will loose, so I won´t be disappointed...

I'm happy that you are happy. And of course Magnus is a nice guy. Actually, I never though of him, just how much I dislike the toad. But what is stronger than any of my dislikes, is how much I like beautiful and entertaining tennis. So anybody who can deliver that, I'm fine with.

My favorites to win now would be Delpo or Gonzo and maybe even Monfils because he's French, but really at this moment I don't care as long as the tennis is good.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:58 PM   #184
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Tommy is the last Spaniard standing because he's not faced the Toad yet
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #185

Tommy
Old 06-02-2009, 08:03 PM   #186

I'm praying for the rain to wait a little because in half an hours time Fox will repeat yesterday's Tenispro, which I missed because I was in the gym.

Edit: just realised that that sounds completely ridiculous. It's of course because the rain will meddle with my sat reception
Old 06-02-2009, 08:07 PM   #187
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
I'm praying for the rain to wait a little because in half an hours time Fox will repeat yesterday's Tenispro, which I missed because I was in the gym.

Edit: just realised that that sounds completely ridiculous. It's of course because the rain will meddle with my sat reception

nothing wrong with Tommy
Old 06-02-2009, 08:11 PM   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post

nothing wrong with Tommy
Absolutely nothing wrong with Tommy, just not my kinda player. But if he wins it fair and square, more power to him. Lucky for him that he won't have to deal with Delpo because he won't win the tourney anyway, due to his p*** poor attitude.(see thread in GM)
Old 06-02-2009, 08:14 PM   #189
country flag alisia

Quote:
Absolutely nothing wrong with Tommy, just not my kinda player. But if he wins it fair and square, more power to him. Lucky for him that he won't have to deal with Delpo because he won't win the tourney anyway, due to his p*** poor attitude.(see thread in GM)
I stay away from GM were ever possible Tommy won't win but I can dream If Delpo wins him tomorrow then I hope goes on to win but can't see anyone bt Fed if he doesn't win then he sld retire
Old 06-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #190

Quote:
I stay away from GM were ever possible Tommy won't win but I can dream If Delpo wins him tomorrow then I hope goes on to win but can't see anyone bt Fed if he doesn't win then he sld retire
You just want him to retire regardless.

I sometimes venture into GM to stir the pot a little.
Or when I feel very strongly about something and when people are overreacting to things.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:28 PM   #191
country flag alisia

Quote:
You just want him to retire regardless.

I sometimes venture into GM to stir the pot a little.
Or when I feel very strongly about something and when people are overreacting to things.
Yes along with Djoker & Pukeboy

You're braver than me

so what do you think to your new manager or are you now a Chelski supporter
Old 06-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #192

Quote:
Yes along with Djoker & Pukeboy

You're braver than me

so what do you think to your new manager or are you now a Chelski supporter
I'm with you on Djoko, he doesn't even entertain me. Although, darn, he plays good tennis from time to time.

I'm a warrior!

Never, ever will I become a Chelski supporter. I'll hold judgement on our new coach for a little.

I've got Zaba in a cab on my screen.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:37 PM   #193
country flag alisia

Quote:
I'm with you on Djoko, he doesn't even entertain me. Although, darn, he plays good tennis from time to time.

I'm a warrior!

Never, ever will I become a Chelski supporter. I'll hold judgement on our new coach for a little.

I've got Zaba in a cab on my screen.
He does :retard:

What even if half your players go with Carlo

At least Xabi will be staying with us now hopefully after Man City signed the talentless muppet Barry

Zaba in a cab has a ring to it
Old 06-02-2009, 08:45 PM   #194

Carlos can take half of them. As long as he follows my advice on who to take.

Zaba in a cab is fab. Him and Puerta (Marianox2) were just discussing swine flu, somehow they made it sound like something funny. And Gaudio has been appearing in this season of Tenispro a lot too.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #195
country flag alisia

Quote:
Carlos can take half of them. As long as he follows my advice on who to take.

Zaba in a cab is fab. Him and Puerta (Marianox2) were just discussing swine flu, somehow they made it sound like something funny. And Gaudio has been appearing in this season of Tenispro a lot too.
Kaka is supposed to be going to Chelski

We don't get it