Forum revival thread - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-01-2009, 09:31 PM   #166
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

For some reason that picture won't load for me.

But I'm happy you at least also gave them something that they can enjoy. So do they take after their mom or their dad?
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2009, 09:37 PM   #167

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

It loaded!!!

It looks absolutely useless, so I'm sure they love it.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:38 PM   #168
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
For some reason that picture won't load for me.

But I'm happy you at least also gave them something that they can enjoy. So do they take after their mom or their dad?
Alex is like Luke in that he's got olive skin & big brown eyes but Kai is pure Irish, black hair & big blue eyes however they both look like Sean
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:41 PM   #169
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It loaded!!!

It looks absolutely useless, so I'm sure they love it.
tbh they were more interested in the boxes & wrapping paper thou Kai did put Rufus his toy rabbit on the walker & took him for a short walk before he got bored and went back to sucking Rufus's ear
Old 06-01-2009, 09:42 PM   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
tbh they were more interested in the boxes & wrapping paper thou Kai did put Rufus his toy rabbit on the walker & took him for a short walk before he got bored and went back to sucking Rufus's ear

Noodles loves boxes and wrapping paper too. Btw when I was walking her yesterday afternoon I found a kitten. She has since been adopted by one of the guards at the company but I'm getting a little from having to find all these poor animals. I swear next week I'll find an elephant.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:42 PM   #171

Quote:
Alex is like Luke in that he's got olive skin & big brown eyes but Kai is pure Irish, black hair & big blue eyes however they both look like Sean
And character wise?

Now that you unemployed, are you their full time nanny? If so, I feel for you.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:48 PM   #172
country flag alisia

Quote:
And character wise?

Now that you unemployed, are you their full time nanny? If so, I feel for you.
Kai is a mini Sean in every sense ie drama queen but Alex is a very thoughtful serious little soul not sure where he gets that from he's got to have another op soon on his throat they are going to take some cartlidge out of his rib cage and put it in his throat

Luke started back to work today so I've had them all day but they are going to nursery school in September a couple of days a week so until them we'll juggle them between us now it's warmer my Dad's been taking them for a walk every day
Old 06-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #173
country flag alisia

Quote:

Noodles loves boxes and wrapping paper too. Btw when I was walking her yesterday afternoon I found a kitten. She has since been adopted by one of the guards at the company but I'm getting a little from having to find all these poor animals. I swear next week I'll find an elephant.
Do you get elephants in CR I want a puppy we went to look at a litter last week but the one we wanted had already been sold
Old 06-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #174

Quote:
Kai is a mini Sean in every sense ie drama queen but Alex is a very thoughtful serious little soul not sure where he gets that from he's got to have another op soon on his throat they are going to take some cartlidge out of his rib cage and put it in his throat
that sounds so severe. Ops are never nice but when they have to be done on such little children I always find it sooooo sad. I'm sure he's a little trooper though.

Quote:
Luke started back to work today so I've had them all day but they are going to nursery school in September a couple of days a week so until them we'll juggle them between us now it's warmer my Dad's been taking them for a walk every day
How hard is it to take care of two little 'uns at the same time? Sounds like a nightmare to me. I would probably end up tieing them to a bedpost or something.

Quote:
Do you get elephants in CR I want a puppy we went to look at a litter last week but the one we wanted had already been sold
No, no elephants in CR which is exactly why I will probably find a lost one.

What breed are you looking to get?
Old 06-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #175

Hello 7 guests

I think we had 15 guests a few hours ago, must be a Ferrer forum record.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #176
country flag alisia

Quote:
that sounds so severe. Ops are never nice but when they have to be done on such little children I always find it sooooo sad. I'm sure he's a little trooper though.
he's a tough little guy but he's got to have a trachiometry done until his throat heals Kai is going to be a nightmare because everytime someone touches Alex he screams

Quote:
How hard is it to take care of two little 'uns at the same time? Sounds like a nightmare to me. I would probably end up tieing them to a bedpost or something.
you sleep well it's worse now they are walking, so the play pen is useful

Quote:
No, no elephants in CR which is exactly why I will probably find a lost one.

What breed are you looking to get?
Not fussed but we went to look at a Weimaraner litter thou Mike would like a German Shepherd, thou we'll probably end up with a rescue dog
Old 06-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #177

Quote:
he's a tough little guy but he's got to have a trachiometry done until his throat heals Kai is going to be a nightmare because everytime someone touches Alex he screams

you sleep well it's worse now they are walking, so the play pen is useful

Not fussed but we went to look at a Weimaraner litter thou Mike would like a German Shepherd, thou we'll probably end up with a rescue dog
We will all keep our fingers crossed for little Alex.

Play pens .... can't get them in CR. Or at least I've never seen one. Probably because everybody has a nanny here.

Get a rescue!

I'm off to walk my doggie, hope I don't find any stray animals.

Hasta manana!
Old 06-01-2009, 10:13 PM   #178
country flag alisia

Quote:
We will all keep our fingers crossed for little Alex.

Play pens .... can't get them in CR. Or at least I've never seen one. Probably because everybody has a nanny here.

Get a rescue!

I'm off to walk my doggie, hope I don't find any stray animals.

Hasta manana!
thanks

Old 06-02-2009, 06:09 PM   #179

Another win for the toad, what is this world coming to?
Old 06-02-2009, 06:44 PM   #180
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Good question, Linda! Though I have to say I am not unhappy about his win At least he is a Swede and as I still adore his coach, I am happy for Robin as well

I am just happy Murray is gone, so if please also Monfils would disappear tomorrow I could live with every other winner of this years RG
But of course I prefer Tommyboy and soooooooooooo hope he will have a chance against del Pony, but I better think he will loose, so I won´t be disappointed...

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote