Forum revival thread - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #151
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
of course I know you're a Davy fan. But I was feeling sorry for myself, thus had to exaggerate a little.

MTF never changes, which is probably why I love it. It absolutely brings the lols. Just like the Monfils-RodDICK match. I nearly peed my pants when Andy started complaining about the dark.
I think it should be a Toad v Robredo final and Tommy can get revenge for Davy & Rafa

Don't faint but we are in the middle of a heat wave & I've been out enjoying the sun with the sprogs my babies are a year old
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2009, 07:58 PM   #152
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Oh come on I am a David fan
But it is never the end of the world MTF really does not change very much does it
Sue
Old 06-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #153
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Of course I am here as well
And will always stay a David fan, no matter what happens

But I am busy with my RG pictures....and still on cloud no. 9 cos of Tommys win

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:17 PM   #154
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
of course I know you're a Davy fan. But I was feeling sorry for myself, thus had to exaggerate a little.

MTF never changes, which is probably why I love it. It absolutely brings the lols. Just like the Monfils-RodDICK match. I nearly peed my pants when Andy started complaining about the dark.
I am an Andy fan but I honestly can't stand his temper tantrums. Love his pressies thopugh and hey he made it to the second week of RG
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #155
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
Sue
Hey you
I also love MTF but only for the laughs too
Sigh day off for me here and I just wrote this article which I need to type up. Wonder if I can bribe a transcriptionist to do it for me Most likely not

I would love a Toad in the final. Loved the way he played yesterday!!
Old 06-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #156
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post

Did you go to RG? Lucky lady you

Ok listening to Astrud Gilberto do 60's bossa nova and must type the article up before dinner.
Oldest is presently with dad taking his driver's test. Oh goody Anyhoo I am making him one of his fav meals to celebrate unless of course he fails the test Then I celebrate
Old 06-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #157
country flag alisia

Quote:
Hey you
I also love MTF but only for the laughs too
Sigh day off for me here and I just wrote this article which I need to type up. Wonder if I can bribe a transcriptionist to do it for me Most likely not

Can't stand the man but against both Davy & Rafa he played amazing tennis, he red lined it all the way
Old 06-01-2009, 08:42 PM   #158
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you go to RG? Lucky lady you
Yepp, I did It was really great this year and not like the other years with lots of rain Though I have to say that always when I am back I am glad I don´t have to queue for everything anymore
But I won´t complain, it was a great trip

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #159
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

So I go to do some grocery shopping and you all show up?

Quote:
I think it should be a Toad v Robredo final and Tommy can get revenge for Davy & Rafa

Don't faint but we are in the middle of a heat wave & I've been out enjoying the sun with the sprogs my babies are a year old
Can't it be Delpo or Monfils who takes revenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post

Birte!!!

What is it with you people and Tommywommy?

Quote:
I am an Andy fan but I honestly can't stand his temper tantrums. Love his pressies thopugh and hey he made it to the second week of RG
I hate Andy. Wait a minute hate might be a bit of a strong word ..... no it isn't. His pressies are good though although I find him a little too cocky.

Quote:
He did play really well didn't he?

Quote:
Oldest is presently with dad taking his driver's test. Oh goody Anyhoo I am making him one of his fav meals to celebrate unless of course he fails the test Then I celebrate
Hope he passed it.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #160

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Hold on .... did you say "heatwave"? Scoll up up, yes you did. How "hot" is it?

Hoorah for the sprogs.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:58 PM   #161
country flag alisia

Quote:
Hold on .... did you say "heatwave"? Scoll up up, yes you did. How "hot" is it?

Hoorah for the sprogs.
hi 70's which for us is really really warm
Old 06-01-2009, 09:03 PM   #162

Quote:
hi 70's which for us is really really warm
Oh my God I think we're in the middle of a heat wave too!

So what did the little men get for their birthdays?
Old 06-01-2009, 09:09 PM   #163
country flag alisia

Quote:
Oh my God I think we're in the middle of a heat wave too!

So what did the little men get for their birthdays?
look for us that's warm but by the weekend we'll be back to the lo 60's

Clothes mostly because they are growing sooo fast
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 41-0tWMKEsL__SX315_SY375_.jpg (17.3 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by alisia : 06-01-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:13 PM   #164

Quote:
look for us that's warm but by the weekend we'll be back to the lo 60's

Clothes mostly because they are growing sooo fast
Sorry, but I couldn't resist.:retard:

Nooo, you can't just give them clothes, that way it's not a party for them. They need some useless plastic crap to make them happy.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #165
country flag alisia

Quote:
Sorry, but I couldn't resist.:retard:

Nooo, you can't just give them clothes, that way it's not a party for them. They need some useless plastic crap to make them happy.
We bought them clothes and a giraffe & the walker in the above post

that's not one of them it's off the website
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 41gIjbgv9dL__SX315_SY375_.jpg (17.6 KB, 0 views)