Forum revival thread - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-13-2009, 06:30 PM   #136
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
Message for Shyboi71: NO

I dread to think

or I won't be back for James
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2009, 06:32 PM   #137
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:22 PM   #138

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Monaco got tight at the end of the first set and suffered the consequences. Grrrrr.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:02 PM   #139

And now I have no sat signal because it's raining so hard.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:09 PM   #140
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And now I have no sat signal because it's raining so hard.
you were saved the pain
Old 05-16-2009, 03:02 PM   #141

Did my crazy ass commentators seriously just not recognize Moya in the stands?
Old 05-16-2009, 08:11 PM   #142
country flag alisia

Quote:
Did my crazy ass commentators seriously just not recognize Moya in the stands?
mine were more interested in his gf

It was an amazing match between Rafa & Djokovic
Old 05-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #143

It WAS an amazing match. Shame the finale didn't come close to it. Nice of Raf to let Rog have one.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:13 PM   #144
country flag alisia

Quote:
It WAS an amazing match. Shame the finale didn't come close to it. Nice of Raf to let Rog have one.
It was fun thou with satalite signals going walkies
Old 05-19-2009, 01:44 PM   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
It was fun thou with satalite signals going walkies
On both sides of the globe.

They have changed my work hours. I'm with a new group that has classes on Wednesday afternoon. Shocking, I'll have to fake swine flu next Wednesday because I'm NOT missing Barca's CL win over Man U.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #146
country flag alisia

Quote:
On both sides of the globe.

They have changed my work hours. I'm with a new group that has classes on Wednesday afternoon. Shocking, I'll have to fake swine flu next Wednesday because I'm NOT missing Barca's CL win over Man U.
how could they do that to you Boy blunder flies out to Roma on Wednesday morning early and comes back on Thursday
Old 05-20-2009, 02:43 AM   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
how could they do that to you Boy blunder flies out to Roma on Wednesday morning early and comes back on Thursday
Yeah, it's not fair, I've got the only two men in Costa Rica that don't give a flying f*** about football for bosses.

Anyway, I'm looking for ways to get out of it. I NEED to watch that match.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #148

Where is everybody? Surely David has more fans than just Ali and I?

Nobody wants to talk about the world coming to an end at RG, in this quiet corner of MTF? I had expected some Nadal fans to come over because we understand the pain of a loss to Soderling.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #149
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh come on I am a David fan
But it is never the end of the world MTF really does not change very much does it
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:43 PM   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Oh come on I am a David fan
But it is never the end of the world MTF really does not change very much does it
of course I know you're a Davy fan. But I was feeling sorry for myself, thus had to exaggerate a little.

MTF never changes, which is probably why I love it. It absolutely brings the lols. Just like the Monfils-RodDICK match. I nearly peed my pants when Andy started complaining about the dark.