Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 94 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2008, 08:13 PM   #1396
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Aiming For The Numero Uno Spot On Chicos Latinos :-)

Portugal is my favorite. Mostly because of Nuno and Cristiano, and I like their colors.

In regular teams, I like Man U and River Plate. But I don't get to see River Plate much anymore because I don't get Fox Sports en espanol anymore.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2008, 03:50 AM   #1397
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why you don't post the pics, it's sooo easy to find them ... besides I don´t like that much Cristiano Ronaldo but anyway I´ll make an exception for you NF

VAMOS NICO!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:20 AM   #1398
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
Portugal is my favorite. Mostly because of Nuno and Cristiano, and I like their colors.

In regular teams, I like Man U and River Plate. But I don't get to see River Plate much anymore because I don't get Fox Sports en espanol anymore.

VAMOS NICO!
So means you have a great football season.

Man U won the English Premiership and the UEFA Champions League this season.

And River Plate just won the Torneo Clausura of Argentina, their #33 title overall in Argentina, and the 1st one since 2004.

My international football season was great, my Man U, Real Madrid and Inter were champions and the stupid Boca didnt won any title , so in Chile my season was horrible as Colo Colo choked to win our 5th consecutive title against the shitty and lucky Everton of Nico and the idiot Pelao Acosta

VAMOS NICO!!!!!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:34 AM   #1399
country flag tennhack226

tennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=NicoFan;7173037]I don't think anyone here said they didn't respect women's tennis. I just said I didn't like it. And women can have babies well into their late thirties and early forties so biological clocks aren't an issue here. But of course you are entitled to your opinion on their retirements and the Williams sisters lack of commitment to the game. Although I think that's why women's tennis is losing fans - fans want to see players hungry to win, willing to fight for every point. Talking incessantly about men, babies, and fashion don't really bring the image of the dedicated athlete to mind.

I am going to stop on this issue because Euro 2008 is more important, but alot of those women, including the famous actresses who are having babies in their late 30s and 40 are not doing it naturally and are spending thousands of dollars to have a family. Fertility in women drops off dramatically at 30. I can send you the figures if you are really interested.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on the subject. I just like to discuss things. My father loves womens tennis. If you see him at a men's match it is because I dragged him there kicking and screaming. One of the issues with the womens game right now is that the up and coming fighting stars are from ex-soviet and ex-soviet bloc countries and those of us not originating from there cannot say or spell their names! Except my father who can tell one blond ponytail from another and can pronouce every name properly even though he can hardly speak American english!
tennhack226 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:37 AM   #1400
country flag tennhack226

tennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond reputetennhack226 has a reputation beyond repute

As for fashion, it is in the mens game also. Long , short hair and pants, a tuxedo to play tennis in at night, and now a red purse! Instead of Tennis Channel having bag check it should have purse check!
tennhack226 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 12:45 PM   #1401
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Kid - thank you for making an exception!!! Oh that moment when Cristian took off his shirt was wonderful. And as for his football , his goal was awesome! And I made the pix with Nuno and Cristiano my wallpaper. It was cute when Cristiano patted Nuno on the head when he was putting the captain thingie on his arm. Too bad that wasn't a big picture.

Felipe - well, they don't put on the terrible team on TV so we see a lot of Man U here. Plus more of the English league because obviously the announcers are speaking in English. I don't get to see River Plate at all now because as I said, I don't get Fox Sports en espanol anymore. Plus not living in NYC, I don't get the spanish language papers anymore. And hey I rooted for Everton too!!!

tennhack - I've worked on women's issues for years so I do know that it's harder for a woman in her 30s to get pregnant than in their 20s, but many women still do it without fertility drugs. And I know that women have more difficult decisions becuase they want a family as well as a career, and unlike most men, the burden of raising a family (and being at home with their kids) is placed firmly on women still today. At the same time, why should women be promoted into higher positions in the same timetable and numbers as men when they take off 2-5 years to have and raise kids? Or in sports, when they quit early, it's hard to take them as seriously. I worked in the corporate world for more years than I want to count so again I'm well aware of the issues, and it is something that the women discussed amongst themselves a lot. Since all this is relatively new, I think it's going to take some time for women to work out how to balance work and family. And my dad likes women's sports too. Not tennis, but he loves women's basketball - much more than men's basketball.

And men are into fashion too (including our very own Nico ), but they don't play less or quit the game for a career in fashion.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 06-12-2008, 04:08 PM   #1402
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoRios4Ever View Post
My international football season was great, my Man U, Real Madrid and Inter were champions and the stupid Boca didnt won any title , so in Chile my season was horrible as Colo Colo choked to win our 5th consecutive title against the shitty and lucky Everton of Nico and the idiot Pelao Acosta
I think that CC was the lucky team because they didn't receive the 10 goals that they deserved in the last match

VAMOS NICO!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:18 PM   #1403
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
I don't know why you don't post the pics, it's sooo easy to find them ... besides I don´t like that much Cristiano Ronaldo but anyway I´ll make an exception for you NF

VAMOS NICO!!
Thanks for the pics Kid Of course, when it comes to futball players I prefer Maldini, but those are still nice pictures

VAMOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:42 PM   #1404
country flag NicoFan

I like Maldini too! Kid can put up pixs of him too definitely.

But nice to see Cristiano and of course Nuno.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 06-12-2008, 05:47 PM   #1405
country flag NicoFan

While we are waiting for Kid to put up Paolo pixs, I thought you would enjoy this one of Nuno.

Old 06-12-2008, 05:53 PM   #1406
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice Nicofan

VAMOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 07:50 PM   #1407
country flag NicoFan

He is nice looking, isn't he???

Tomorrow is Italy so Kid will have lots of Paolo pixs to put up.

And Les Bleus are playing tomorrow too.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 06-12-2008, 08:09 PM   #1408
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie View Post
I think that CC was the lucky team because they didn't receive the 10 goals that they deserved in the last match

VAMOS NICO!
No. Disagree.

Everton was the lucky team in the playoffs, playing only choking teams. Was a team of destiny.

1st Audax in the QF, the kings of choking, only a bunch of "cagones" can lose a 3-0 advantage and lost 1-4 at home

then U. de Chile in SF, with Salah as their coach, who can't win a SF round , they were lucky to win 3-1 in the National Stadium and they almost seal the deal....

finally the Colo Colo without Borghi, a team with a coach who dont have any idea how to put a team in a football pitch, with many overrated players... and of course Everton were lucky again when that idiots shitted their pants in the key game

watch Everton in the Clausura, they probably wont make the playoffs, that will be funny

really i don't get the never ending luck of this Pelao Acosta

VAMOS NICO!!!!!

ps: also the shitty CC (hard to acept for me as a big fan of my team), kicked out the real two best team of the season, 1st U. Catolica and then Ñublense with.... hhhmmm some lucky

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 03:16 AM   #1409
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoRios4Ever View Post
No. Disagree.

Everton was the lucky team in the playoffs, playing only choking teams. Was a team of destiny.

1st Audax in the QF, the kings of choking, only a bunch of "cagones" can lose a 3-0 advantage and lost 1-4 at home

then U. de Chile in SF, with Salah as their coach, who can't win a SF round , they were lucky to win 3-1 in the National Stadium and they almost seal the deal....

finally the Colo Colo without Borghi, a team with a coach who dont have any idea how to put a team in a football pitch, with many overrated players... and of course Everton were lucky again when that idiots shitted their pants in the key game

watch Everton in the Clausura, they probably wont make the playoffs, that will be funny

really i don't get the never ending luck of this Pelao Acosta

VAMOS NICO!!!!!

ps: also the shitty CC (hard to acept for me as a big fan of my team), kicked out the real two best team of the season, 1st U. Catolica and then Ñublense with.... hhhmmm some lucky
Astengo sucks ... And well CC also was lucky in the past

Don't worry Felipe because the shitty CC will win a lot of more titles, now is just a little moment of happiness for the rest

VAMOS NICO!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 03:43 AM   #1410
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Felipe is just jelous and I'll save that post of him celebrating the merda title everytime that he tells me in the future that he doesn't root for them

so sorry girls but Paolo isn't playing in the italian team anymore, he retired from the national team after world cup 2002 and since those stupid italians were dumb enough to receive 3 goals from the dutches, I'm not posting pics of them unless they made it to the next round ... and nice pic of Nuno NF

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote