Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 88 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-14-2008, 06:35 PM   #1306
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Aiming For The Numero Uno Spot On Chicos Latinos :-)

I can't believe that Justine Henin retired.

She is such a great player...doesn't make sense to retire so young.

The women's side can be such a joke at times. No wonder no one really follows it.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2008, 03:37 AM   #1307
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
Did I not tell you about the msn thing like 1 month ago?

VAMOS NICO!
Yes, you did Kid . I am the queen of procrastination though....

I can't believe JH retired either Nicofan. I was shocked when I heard it. And what is her reason? She just doesnt' have the fight in her or something At least when Kim C retired she had somthing else she wanted to do. Women's tennis need a player with the determination of Hilary. Nothing would stop a player like that

Oh, and Nicofan and I know who the two AI finalists are Kid , not that I'm trying to be mean or anything

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 04:20 AM   #1308
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

well I'll wait for another year to remember you to create the freaking msn account

I'm still shocked about Justine retiring, eventhoug she wasn't that "loved" and supossly she was kind of arrogant, is such a shame to lose a great athlete like her, and it sucks even more since she was a real talented tennis player, I guess it's the pressure on a career like hers and she already had enough with all her past problems, besides she won everything that she'd have liked, maybe not wimbledon but who cares about that stupid tournament anyway?! ... you also know how annoying can be the press over the athlete's careers, always adding extra pressure and like she didn't count with the looks or is not 6 ft tall well you always could have said that the girl was there for her talent and nothing else ... yes the women tennis is such a joke sometimes but because of that is that we needed players as Justine, anyway it's better to retire in the top of her career to only enjoy her life (not for a man or having kids )

oh and you can tell me the 2 AI finalists, I'm not watching that stupid show anymore, did you forget it?

VAMOS NICO!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 04:46 AM   #1309
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Hewitt is injuried now, i dont know if he will travel to Chile

WTF Justine?

in the ATP Challenge Bracket im probably #12394929439934939393, i suck well like in TT :retard:

VAMOS NICO!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 05:11 AM   #1310
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

You don't suck on TT Felipe

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-15-2008, 05:43 PM   #1311
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 570th at ATP Bracket circuit today !!!! (with 48points !!!)
I still can't believe it I should print it !!!!

VAMOS NICO !!!!!

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 06:07 PM   #1312
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you!

I'm at 369, but I'm going to go wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down because I had Ferrer going to the QFs.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 05-15-2008, 10:05 PM   #1313
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
You don't suck on TT Felipe

VAMOS NICO!
No?, check mi challengers results. DDL are a MM event, my wins are always by W.O.

Ferrer

i only have correct Fed, Rafa and Nole in QF

VAMOS NICO!!!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 04:45 AM   #1314
country flag kidnicky

yeah but you're not worse than I was on TT

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-16-2008, 04:51 AM   #1315
country flag kidnicky

ok ok I stole this picture from another place but it's just that this is soooo cute that I couldn't resist it and besides, let's be honest, you all suck trying to get the no. 1 spot on Chicos latinos without me here

VAMOS NICO!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-23-2008, 01:36 AM   #1316
country flag NicoFan

I was coming on one last time before I leave for vacation, and realized that I didn't post a response to this.

HOW CUTE!!!

And yes, Senorita KidNicky, the forum isn't the same without you, and we never will out post Dahveed's forum. Kind of sad and sucky around here without Nico's #1 Mexican fan.

Everyone behave yourselves while I'm gone.

(And hopefully I'll hear that Nico has a new coach when I get back. And an American coach. )

VAMOS NICO!
Old 05-23-2008, 03:48 AM   #1317
country flag kidnicky

I always behave when you're not here NF

Have a great vacations and hopefully you'll find out good news when you come back

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-23-2008, 05:44 AM   #1318
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great trip Nicofan!!! Telling Kid to hehave herself is like telling Nico to win a match in two quick easy sets-he may try but its just not possible

And yes, you are sorely missed around here Kid. Its much too peaceful

VAMOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 04:09 AM   #1319
country flag kidnicky

Sparko please!! what would people think about me?!?!

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-24-2008, 03:43 PM   #1320
country flag NicoFan

Sparko!!!

Poor Kid...

And hey Sparko - your airport is quite lovely! I really liked it. But I was a bit confused coming in - I used to watch the show Coach, and I thought Minnesota was woods and lakes. But it was flat farmland. But when I got into the airport, there were stores for mouses and things so I know that the woods and lakes must be somewhere! And don't laugh, but when I saw Minneapolois from the air, in my head I sang the song from the Mary Tyler Moore Show and pictured myself throwing a hat into the air.

VAMOS NICO!