Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 87 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2008, 02:22 AM   #1291
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Aiming For The Numero Uno Spot On Chicos Latinos :-)

Gonzofan!!! I hope Lleyton comes to Chile too but can you handle seeing Fernando and Lleyton all at once?
I see on the news there is a huge volcano in Chile spewing ash in the air-I hope that isn't coming your way

again, to the dutchies Kid!

VAMOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2008, 03:10 AM   #1292
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

as far as I know, the volcano is at the south of Chile, that's why Argentina is getting some of it on the air, so at least GF and most of the chileans around here are safe and far away from it

btw Sparko, like I promised it, I didn't watch AI this week, I only tried to see David C's performances but I totally forgot that you told me to watch the incident with Paula so now you'll have to tell me

VAMOOS NICOO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 02:40 PM   #1293
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

First I have to say, love love love your new avatar Kid

Ok, so you didn't listen to me now I have to tell you, tsk tsk

Well, all five contestants were to do 2 songs all in one hour so they knew there was gong to be a time crunch. Because of this, the judges were not going to say anything after the first performances and then critique both songs after the 2nd. Well, for some unknown reason Ryan changes it and has the contestants come on stage after they all finished their first songs and the judges werent' ready. When it was Paula's turn she started out with Jason's first song and then went on to comment on his 2nd Well, of course she soon was informed that he hadn't yet sung his 2nd song she quickly said oh, that was her notes for David C. Although her commnet on Jason's 2nd song was a big negative (for Paula) she gave David C a glowing critique on what was supposidly the same performance....so then there was all this debate on why that happened which I think you've heard something about.

what I should do is just see if I can find it on Youtube-and you can still see for yourself.

VAMOOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 05-09-2008, 03:30 PM   #1294
country flag Sparko1030

Here is that link Kid

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2c5QO9y-P3c

VAMOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 05-09-2008, 10:54 PM   #1295
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
Gonzofan!!! I hope Lleyton comes to Chile too but can you handle seeing Fernando and Lleyton all at once?
I actually don't know if I can handle that haven't really think about it ... I'll think about that when Lleyton confirms he's coming.

About the volcano - like Kid said it is in the south of Chile so I'm safe. The news say that it might get to Santiago bu the minimum I mean, we wouldn't even notice it.
But in the south in Chaiten is really sad what's happening All the people there had to evacuate to Puerto Montt and leave their houses and all their things in Chaiten.
Chaiten is empty now, everyone had to leave, only the experts about volcanos and some other guys are still there but they say that they will have to leave any minute because we doesn't know yet what else could happen with the volcano.
It's really sad and frustrating to see all the people in the news that had to leave everything there

VAMOS NICO!!!

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt

Last edited by GonzoFan : 05-10-2008 at 06:34 AM.
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:57 AM   #1296
country flag Sparko1030

That is so sad all those people had to leave their homes. I hope it is safe for them to go back sometime. Its good news you're not affected in Santiago though GF -I thought that Santiago was far away but sometimes strong winds can carry ash long way.

About Llyeton-hopefully you'll be able to find out how you will react

VAMOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 05-10-2008, 04:29 AM   #1297
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully the situation will be back to normal soon in Chile GF

Thanks Sparko, I'll try to watch the video so I finally know what happened

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-10-2008, 04:36 AM   #1298
country flag kidnicky

Oh my I just saw the video she's definetly something good and more proves that the show is kind of "fixed" already

VAMOS NICO!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-10-2008, 05:22 AM   #1299
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

that stupid volcano is really on fire, it's too dangerous for the people in Chaiten who lives there

all the people leave the place cause it's impossible to stay there

VAMOS NICO!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:50 PM   #1300
country flag kidnicky

oh and Sparko, I was so sleep last night that I didn't read your post with the review I only saw the link with the video :retard: anyway thanks again and thanks also for the comments on my avatar

Hopefully that volcano stops doing all this mess very soon

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-13-2008, 10:44 PM   #1301
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 2293rd at ATP Bracket circuit I'm not good at it

VAMOS NICO !!

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 03:56 AM   #1302
country flag Sparko1030

I miss Kid-it isn't the same with out her here. Right now I really hate her bosses/company

Kid-I definalty will have to sign up on msn so we can chat again

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 05-14-2008, 04:06 AM   #1303
country flag kidnicky

The ones that I hate are the guys working for IS, which means Information Systems aka as the people who screw the computers up

Did I not tell you about the msn thing like 1 month ago?

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-14-2008, 02:03 PM   #1304
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVELY View Post
I'm 2293rd at ATP Bracket circuit I'm not good at it

VAMOS NICO !!
I'm 1,281 - I'm not good either.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:07 PM   #1305
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm behind on chat so here goes...

GF - Glad to see you!! And hopefully LLeyton will come to Chile!!! I never was a big fan of his until he got married - I like Bec, and they are a cute couple.

Hopefully everything is okay with the volcano. I want to visit Chile but it seems scary there...volcanoes, earthquakes, sunamis... But to see our NICO in Chile, I'll do it. Plus I hear Chile is beautiful, so just like going to California which is another scary place, I'll suck it up and just do it.

Kid - love your avvy too!! And IS guys suck in every country.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote