Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-19-2007, 11:24 AM   #106
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - CRAZZZZY TRAIN - Welcome To Nico's World

Felipe - I hope the Pats tank, but somehow after watching them pile on the score all year, I'm not going to hold my breathe for that.

And yes, my Gints need to win.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2007, 02:38 PM   #107
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt' know that was Tony's full name Felipe I haven't been listening enough to know that the Pats have become arrogant. I've been rooting for them becuase of Randy Moss but maybe they need to loose a game-perferably against the Giants-to take them down a peg.

So, today, I read in the paper that Brittany's Spear's little 16 yr old sister, Jamie Lynn, is pregnant. What is it with that family? I hope there isn't a third sister.......

VAMOOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 02:57 PM   #108
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

These girls are crazy

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:28 PM   #109
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

OMG what the hell is wrong with those Spears?!?! ... they're compiting with the Hiltons :retard:

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:30 PM   #110
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

At least the Hiltons doesn't have babys

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

Old 12-19-2007, 03:43 PM   #111
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm embarrassed that they are Americans. The entire world reads about this stuff.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-19-2007, 03:52 PM   #112
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

not me, only here for Sparko I don't give a damn about those stupid girls, in that documentary/movie of Farenheit 9/11 they showed a part of an interview to Britney where they asked her what were her thoughts about the american soldiers in Irak (after the 9/1) and she said that if her President sent the army and started that war had to be for some good reason :retard:

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-19-2007, 06:50 PM   #113
country flag NicoFan

Default Re: CHAT THREAD - HO HO HO - Happy Holidays To All Nico's Fans!

Well, if Brittany thinks that Prez Bush was right about going into Iraq, then hey, that settles that question...

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-19-2007, 07:10 PM   #114
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

the Spears sisters got looks but no brains in the genetic lottery I guess....I mean, they can't blame how they were raised becuase their mom is (or was anyway ) going to write a parenting book. I guess she sees herself as having something to share with us poor clueless mothers.... If only my girls do half as well has hers.... this is just too much

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 12-19-2007, 07:11 PM   #115
country flag kidnicky

of course, how could I think wrong about her?!?! shame on me

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-19-2007, 07:14 PM   #116
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
the Spears sisters got looks but no brains in the genetic lottery I guess....I mean, they can't blame how they were raised becuase their mom is (or was anyway ) going to write a parenting book. I guess she sees herself as having something to share with us poor clueless mothers.... If only my girls do half as well has hers.... this is just too much

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

The last person on earth to write a parenting book is Mrs. Spears.

Mama mia...

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-19-2007, 07:43 PM   #117
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

The book must be a masterpiece

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

Old 12-19-2007, 07:46 PM   #118
country flag kidnicky

OMG I can't believe it?!?!? she writting a book about parenting?!?! that is just the funniest thing that I've heard on the day

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-19-2007, 07:51 PM   #119
country flag Sparko1030

I heard it on a the Barbara Walter's talk show, The View, so I trust the info but I couldnt' beleive it either Maybe it can teach us what NOT to do

VAMOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 12-19-2007, 07:54 PM   #120
country flag kidnicky

probably you're right Sparko

a pic of the stupid christmas tray I like what's over the tray but what the hell am I going to do with that tray?!?!

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini