Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-18-2007, 01:49 AM   #91
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - CRAZZZZY TRAIN - Welcome To Nico's World

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
of course, you're always here to surprise me

VAMOS NICO!
Hola Senorita Kid.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2007, 02:35 AM   #92
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Hola NicoFan ... damn it! I never thought you're here and awake

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 03:28 AM   #93
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how Nicofan's chicken turned out? I hope I didnt' tell her too long

Don't worry about using already made cookie dough NIcofan-I can't really tell the difference myself-it still tastes homemade and I know that is still a big step for you

It is sad about Dan. He was like the perfect guy to me and my college friends and we listened to his music all the time. It it makes me feel really old to have my college "idols" die....of course its worse for them but you know what I mean

Hubby is watching his Vikings struggle against a crappy Bears team. Not looking as good as they have been the last few weeks.

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 03:50 AM   #94
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, Kid, its voting time again Despite a bad year, Gaston is in the semifinals so you must keep on supporting him! Here is the link (becuase I know that's what you need if you're going to vote ) :

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=114217

Oh and football update. The Vikings won. It wasn't a great win but it still counts

VAMOOOOS NICO!!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 12-18-2007, 04:10 AM   #95
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering about the chicken too

ok ok I'm going to vote right away, just for being Gaston and because you posted the link

It seems that your hubby is going to bed with a big smile after all

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-18-2007, 11:37 AM   #96
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't make the chicken last night - I was going to make it this weekend. But now after hearing that it takes so long, maybe I'll wait and try it another time.

I do know what you mean - it makes me feel old too to see musicians die who were favorites when I was younger.

And I'll vote for GG too!

And yeay for the Vikings!

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-18-2007, 01:40 PM   #97
country flag kidnicky

I knew that you didn't make the chicken

I voted for Gaston, Fer V and my David Ferrer I owe so much to Ferrer that I couldn't avoid to vote for him

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-18-2007, 01:48 PM   #98
country flag Sparko1030

an hour isn't that long Nicofan-you're just used to microwaving Hey, here is a website for recipes that may be useful to you. You can enter what you want to make and it will come up with different recipies for the same dish for you to choose from.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Main.aspx

And yes, hubby was happy about the Vikings it looks good for them as far as the playoffs go

hey, I wonder if Felipe knows that the Cowboys' Tony Romo is dating Jessica Simpson. I thought she was dating John Mayer Ah, the musicals chairs of celebrity dating

VAMOOOOOS NICO!!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 12-18-2007, 02:10 PM   #99
country flag kidnicky

you're right, an hour isn't that much, when I cook turkey or another thing for christmas or new year's diner, it takes more than an hour, you can do some other things in the meantime NicoFan

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-18-2007, 05:55 PM   #100
country flag NicoFan

Thanks for the site Sparko!!! Cool!!!

I guess that I am used to microwaving. Cuz an hour sure seems long to me!!

I can't keep track of who Jessica Simpson is dating. Musical chairs...

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-18-2007, 05:59 PM   #101
country flag kidnicky

the life of Jessica Simpson is a muu point too :retard:

you need to get away of that microwave NicoFan

VAMOS NICOO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-18-2007, 08:12 PM   #102
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Sparko: I know, lucky Antonio Ramiro Romo (his real name, the ESPN LA guys always call him with his latino name)

your Vikes plays the key game next week, vs Washington, the winner will be in for the playoffs, and NF's G-Men are in trouble now, if they lost this week could in real trouble (in the final week they will play NE)

finally my Boys lost, but we get the 1st round bye for the playoffs and now we need to clinch the homefield adv but with Tony "Simpson" hurt could be difficult

also Miami won a game!!!! it's a miracle!!!, now we need the Pats to lose (but they play Miami and the Giants in the last 2 games) i think they will finish 16-0 the regular season

VAMOS NICO!!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:52 PM   #103
country flag NicoFan

I hope that the Pats lose too. They are so arrogant. I normally root for them because it's my home area, but really, they are annoying. And Belichick. Mr. Personality.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-19-2007, 02:08 AM   #104
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Yep NF, NE is a very arrogant team. Belichick has a incredible ego, he's annoying, but he's a great coach as well.

Hard to see them losing this season, the Colts in the snow in january? i don't believe so, and all the NFC teams are so weak to face NE.

I think the only chance to see the Pats losing is in week 17 vs your NYG in the Medowlands, probably they can tank and sit some starters and the G-Men needs to win to enter the postseason...

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 02:54 AM   #105
country flag kidnicky

Felipe you forgot something

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini