Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-17-2007, 07:26 PM   #76
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - CRAZZZZY TRAIN - Welcome To Nico's World

thank God you liked River and not Boca NicoFan

Paolo is retiring at the end of this season, I won't have more nice pics of him to post

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2007, 07:33 PM   #77
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get to see River or Boca matches anymore. I don't get Fox Sports en espanol anymore.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:39 PM   #78
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

oh I see, actually this was the Club World Cup but it was indeed broadcasted by Fox Sports

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-17-2007, 07:43 PM   #79
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
I'm sorry for Dan Sparko

and sorry but Blake will never be good looking for me

I haven't posted pics here since then everybody starts to tease me but I'll post these ones just because I know that Sparko will enjoy them

My capitano

VAMOOS NICO!!

Thanks for posting those pics Kid! Maldini looks soo good holding a trophy

I have a reason to celebrate now too-I just pretty much finished my Christmas shopping Now for the cookies......

And thanks for the sympathy on Dan Kid.

VAMOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:52 PM   #80
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeay for Sparko!!!

I have two presents left - tomorrow or Thursday hopefully I'll get those.

And yummmmmm - cookies!!!

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-17-2007, 07:55 PM   #81
country flag kidnicky

he looks more than good you're welcome Sparko

I guess that both of you buy my christmas present already huh? ... and yes the cookies please

I won't do any christmas shopping, no gifts for anybody this year, I'm poor and I need to save money besides people is like craaazy here in every single market or mall

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-17-2007, 08:12 PM   #82
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

on almost being done with your shopping too Nicofan! Hey, did you make those cookies like you talk about?

Kid, I'm like you, I HATE the crowds but is seems impossible to avoid this time of year. I was at a Wal-Mart today and it was crazy-and people are all like zombies, few smiles or good manners. Where is the Christmas spirit???

VAMOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 12-17-2007, 08:19 PM   #83
country flag kidnicky

yeah it's kind of impossible to avoid crowds in this time of the year but still I do my best staying away from those places as much as I can

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-17-2007, 08:28 PM   #84
country flag NicoFan

I haven't made the cookies yet. Finals. But come Friday, I'm going to start making them...probably just the easy ones though.

And hey Sparko - a cooking question!!! I want to make chicken breast (skinless) with sauce and cheese on top (chicken parmigiana.) How much do I put the oven temperature on? And for how long?

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-17-2007, 08:56 PM   #85
country flag Sparko1030

Mmmmmmm! Chicken parmigiana sounds good! I would set the oven at 400 degrees for at least an hour and probably a bit longer depending on how thick the breast is.

And good luck with your cookies! You'll have a lot of fun and nothing beats homeade when it comes to cookies IMO

VAMOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 12-17-2007, 09:01 PM   #86
country flag NicoFan

An hour??? Good grief, that's a long time - I guess that's why I just eat out when I want something like Chicken Parmigiana. But I have the new stove so I have to try these things. Thanks for the info...

And yes, nothing does beat homemade cookies. (Though shhhh...they really won't be homemmade, cuz I'm going to get those tube cookies that you just cut and stick on the cookie sheet and bake without all that mixing and stuff. )

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-17-2007, 10:06 PM   #87
country flag kidnicky

this is just too funny for me, NicoFan making questions about how much time to cook chicken breast

I thought that I'd never see that

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-18-2007, 12:41 AM   #88
country flag NicoFan

I'm glad that you enjoyed it Kid!

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-18-2007, 01:47 AM   #89
country flag kidnicky

of course, you're always here to surprise me

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-18-2007, 01:48 AM   #90
country flag NicoFan

Sparko - I forgot to say that I also saw that Dan Folgelberg passed away. I was really sad when I heard it this morning on the radio.

VAMOS NICO!