Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-09-2008, 06:45 AM   #811
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Aiming For The Numero Uno Spot On Chicos Latinos :-)

you're right ... it'll be an obsession

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2008, 06:57 AM   #812
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

wait till she comes in here

VAMOOOOS NICO!!!!

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:02 AM   #813
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait for it

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-09-2008, 01:41 PM   #814
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY GOD!!! I love that site!!! Gracias gracias gracias!!! A HUGE and for Alelysafina!!! Yeay - now I have a place to go to find out the things that I didn't really understand because I can't read Spanish perfectly (yet).

And CarayCaray seems to like Jaime Camil too!

Oh Kid yeay for you that you got to see Jaime making a sandwich. I'm actually jealous.

As for the bugs, I won't share my stories of encounters with roaches (flying or otherwise) that I had in Atlanta and NYC. Too disgusting. Although the rat stories are worse.

Oh poor Sparko all that cold coming in. That doesn't sound like fun at all. We're getting a bit of cold here too this weekend but not like that.

And Sparko we have to find a way for you to get Univision so you can watch the telenovelas too.

VAMOS NICO!

Last edited by NicoFan : 02-09-2008 at 02:01 PM.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 05:53 PM   #815
country flag kidnicky

leave Sparko alone with the telenovelas NicoFan ... alelysafina has found the new obsession (after youtube) for NicoFan

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-09-2008, 09:42 PM   #816
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if I ever get Univison, I will have to check them out. I love the US version of "Ugly Betty" but I think its a little different style then the original Mexican show.

As far as Nicofan goes, she will be here even less now that she has a new obssesion I can't blame her though-the lure of hot men is very strong

VAMOOOOOOS NICOOO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:25 PM   #817
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Sparko - looking at good looking men is always a good pasttime!!! So to Kid.

I love Ugly Betty too - it is different from La Fea Mas Bella, but it's still great. Do you see that America lost so much weight! I'm so happy for her. She's really a pretty woman.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 02-10-2008, 01:40 AM   #818
country flag alelysafina

alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

your welcome NicoFan

Don´t hate on the novelas Kid, you know you love them

NicoFan, is your favorite Pasion? Cause that's my favorite, I really hate the one at 8, that girls voice-accent annoys the heck out of me! My mom loves it though

You really should Sparko, it´s a nice way to unwind after a log day

VAMOOOOS NICO!!!!!!

Nikolay Davydenko Online

Old 02-10-2008, 04:19 AM   #819
country flag kidnicky

yeah Sparko you should see that Pasion thing to get a good laugh 'cause it's hilarious ... you know girls that here the telenovelas are for the ladies that are only staying at home with nothing better to do than watching those stupid stories?!?!

I don't care how many times you do the to me NicoFan, I'm the one watching Jaime Camil making a sandwich not you, I can see him without having to suffer those stupid soap operas all nights

VAMOS NICO!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-10-2008, 07:01 AM   #820
country flag kidnicky

ok ok Sparko was requesting that I should start posting my popular pics again so here I go .... D&G made us the huge favor to publish online my team's calendar, besides being one of the best teams in the world, we could also win for the best good looking team of the world

it's a flash file so you'll have to check the link for all the pictures http://www.dolcegabbana-milancalendar.com/ but here you have some preview

I LOVE ITALY!! I NEED TO MOVE TO ITALY!!!

My one and only ...

VAMOOS NICOO!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-10-2008, 07:43 AM   #821
country flag alelysafina

VAMOOOS NICO!!!

Nikolay Davydenko Online

Old 02-10-2008, 02:56 PM   #822
country flag NicoFan

That last picture of Paolo is just .

And Alelysafina is right - the telenovelas are a good way to relax after a hectic day.

Alelysafina - Pasion is my favorite. I don't like that other one that's one at 8:00. It's silly. Two of my all time favorites are La Fea Mas Bella and Ruby. And I also liked the very first telenovela that I watched all the time - Rebeca - although I watched it in Spain when I was there in the summer of 2004, and so I only was able to watch 6 weeks of it - it had already aired in the U.S. so never got to see the ending.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 02-11-2008, 02:40 AM   #823
country flag alelysafina

OMG! Ruby was my favorite!!! The ending was kinda anti-climactic, they couldn't even get her a good wig
I never watched Rebeca. I loved Amor real, Pasion de Gavilanes, La Madrastra, La Ursurpadora, Gitanas, and Gata Salvaje (but just because it was so hilarious that they killed off a villain by getting her to be eaten by a crocodile )

VAMOOOOS NICO!!

Nikolay Davydenko Online

Old 02-11-2008, 03:36 AM   #824
country flag kidnicky

Paolo is always

NicoFan please, all the telenovelas are silly, not only the one after Pasion ... movies and comedies are good also after a hard day at work, not telenovelas all the time

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-11-2008, 05:28 AM   #825
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Maldini!!! Gracias Kid!

If we had Uni as part of our cable channels I would check them out Alelysafina They sound like they would be fun!

I thought America Ferrera had lost some weight, Nicofan. I'm happy for her too if that's what she wanted. If she did it becuase she thought she had to then I would change my answer. She has played some great characters who have defied the accepted standards of beauty so I hope she hasn't given in to pressure now. I do agree-she was and is beautiful!

Watched the Grammys tonight, for the most part a big A few performances were worth it (Amy Winehouse) but I really didn't need to see Jerry Lee Lewis and Little Richard again, and I think I must be the only person on earth who doesn't worship the Beatles. Yes, yes, yes they were ground breakers but lets's move on And no offense to Herbie Hancock but Album of the Year? Not Amy Winehouse , Foo Fighers or Rihanna???? Well, better Herbie than the Kayne at least. (I have never observed a larger ego even in entertainment )

And now Kid will laugh at me becuase she already knows the Grammy's are overrated

VAMOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote