Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 54 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-08-2008, 08:38 PM   #796
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Aiming For The Numero Uno Spot On Chicos Latinos :-)

Alelysafina - Gracias chica! I can't wait to hear what happens. Of course of Camila and Santiago don't get together, I'm going to be bummed. When I went to the grocery store this afternoon, Ricardo was on one of the magazine covers. He's a cutie, but as Kid knows, Sebastian Rulli is mi favorito.

Yes, definitely we have to become the numero uno forum. We can do it!

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2008, 08:41 PM   #797
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Friends In Low Places ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alelysafina View Post
Dude I went to the beach on Christmas day, we had a barbecue, it was nice

Vamos Nico!!
Go ahead, rub it in!

We had snow this morning, and will have more tomorrow.

Actually I like the spring and fall the best. Not too hot, not too cold. That's why So. Cal is great because most of the year it's a nice 75-85 degrees.

But I am afraid to drive in the LA traffic so I doubt it will happen.

And you should live in NY! I lived there for 7 years, and I love the City. It was a great experience. I moved back to CT because I changed careers to teaching and it's nicer to teach here rather than NYC, but I do miss my City.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 02-08-2008, 08:51 PM   #798
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't mean to

that's why I love it there! there are only two seasons and the weather is always nice!

I would love to! It would be a nice change, but I don't know how long I would last during the wintel. I would probably die

I'm such a weather wuss

Vamos Nico!!!

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:49 PM   #799
country flag NicoFan

NYC is a pain in the winter too. And I won't mention the cockroach and rat problem.

I'm sooo glad alelysafina posts on Nico's forum now...I have someone to chat with who watches - and likes! - the telenovelas!

VAMOS NICO!
Old 02-08-2008, 11:16 PM   #800
country flag alelysafina

alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

Rast and roaches!?!?

Maybe I'll just stay in Cali

Vamos Nico!!

Nikolay Davydenko Online

Old 02-08-2008, 11:19 PM   #801
country flag NicoFan

Rats and roaches are more than disgusting.

Beaches and sun are much better.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 02-08-2008, 11:37 PM   #802
country flag alelysafina

Yup

At least they weren't those gigantic flying roaches right?

The show up at my grandma's house and scare her cat No one wants to be the one who takes out one of those suckers

Vamos Nico!!

Nikolay Davydenko Online

Old 02-09-2008, 12:15 AM   #803
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alelysafina View Post
Yup

At least they weren't those gigantic flying roaches right?

The show up at my grandma's house and scare her cat No one wants to be the one who takes out one of those suckers

Vamos Nico!!
I guess there is a bright side to living in the cold, forzen tundra afterall No poison bugs or reptiles either. Of course we're suppose to get 40 below wind chills again this weekend so maybe those pests are just smarter than us humans who live in the north (still a bug that big would freak me out and I don't freak out easily )

VAMOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 03:06 AM   #804
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

NicoFan I found out that your ridiculous telenovela hasn't over yet which also means that the new one of Jaime Camil hasn't started yet.

I'll ask her about all that when I remember it since it was to much for me to try to learn all the names and the questions what I saw today was a tv ad of Jaime Camil making a sandwich

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 03:36 AM   #805
country flag alelysafina

Yeah, but I think I would tak the bugs over a frozen tundra any day I only see those bugs in Mexico anyways so it's not like they're roaming around here in California

Vamos Nico!!

Nikolay Davydenko Online

Old 02-09-2008, 04:48 AM   #806
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

don't talk about big roaches please, I HATE THEM!!!

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-09-2008, 04:52 AM   #807
country flag alelysafina

aww, no more roach talk for me either, I keep getting itchy at the thought of the

Vamooooos Nico!!

Nikolay Davydenko Online

Old 02-09-2008, 04:56 AM   #808
country flag alelysafina

Oh and NicoFan, there's this great site that recaps every all the novelas on univision in english, it's really cute and hecka fuuny. You should check it out

http://caraycaray.blogspot.com/

VAMOOOOOOS NICO!!

Nikolay Davydenko Online

Old 02-09-2008, 05:23 AM   #809
country flag kidnicky

Oh God! NicoFan will be in that site forever now!

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-09-2008, 05:39 AM   #810
country flag alelysafina

Maybe I shouldn't have posted it

Vamos Nico!

Nikolay Davydenko Online