Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 53 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-08-2008, 01:45 PM   #781
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Friends In Low Places ...

I would miss not having snow for Christmas if I lived in Southern Cal.

But I would love going to the beach the day after Christmas.

And Mexico TV would be heaven for me! Sebastian Rulli and Jaime Camil day and night. Now if we could just talk Nico into becoming a telenovela star rather than a tennis player, I would move to Mexico (Acapulco to be precise) in a heartbeat!

Of course then I would have to get better in Spanish and I don't know if I am capable of that.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2008, 01:52 PM   #782
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

oh no please, I'd have to watch all those stupid channels that I really hate

you wouldn't like living Acapulco, it's better if you'd try another place

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:55 PM   #783
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

You are wrong, I would love living at the La Fea Mas Bella hotel. And walking on the beach every morning. And bumping into Jaime and Sebastian.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 02-08-2008, 01:58 PM   #784
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

yes but you wouldn't live at that hotel at least you'd buy it and Jaime and that Sebastian guy are not there the entire time, and trust me, besides those hotels Acapulco is not that pretty

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-08-2008, 02:10 PM   #785
country flag NicoFan

I'll have to take your word on it Kid.

With my lack of money, I'll be stuck in the cold forever anyway.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 02-08-2008, 02:17 PM   #786
country flag NicoFan

Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Aiming For The Numero Uno Spot On Chicos Latinos :-)

I changed our title thread - only about 4,000 more posts until we are numero uno...

VAMOS NICO!
Old 02-08-2008, 02:23 PM   #787
country flag kidnicky

you've more possibilities to move than me actually so be positive

nice title

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-08-2008, 04:19 PM   #788
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
I changed our title thread - only about 4,000 more posts until we are numero uno...

VAMOS NICO!

We'll make that in no time-especially if Kid starts posting her popular pics again

VAMOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 05:24 PM   #789
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeay!

Yes, please tell me.

On this I don't mind knowing because as Kid knows, I can read Spanish okay but I can't understand people speaking Spanish because they go wayyyy too fast. So I have to watch Pasion with the closed captioning on so I miss a bit because I'm trying to read and watch at the same time. So if I know part of the story ahead of time, it helps. (Yes, I know my argument for wanting to know the end is weak, but that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. ).
ok, I'll PM you

Quote:

To continue our chat from the Brasil thread , that's cool your parents are an hour away from Malibu. My niece lives in Santa Ana, and my nephew used to live in Pasadena, but moved to San Francisco because his girlfriend doesn't like to drive and she was afraid of driving in LA. In SF, she can take mass transportation to work. But I've been going to LA since I was 18, and would just love it there. I wanted to move there after college, but my entire family was against it and I was stupid enough to listen to them. They said everyone in California was crazy to live where there are earthquakes (which yes are scary ). And that I should go to New York instead. And I said, it's crazy to live in California, but not crazy in New York??? But NY is close to CT and we're all used to that kind of craziness. I find it ironic that in the end, the younger generation of the family ended up moving to California.
I have family in Santa Ana! Every time we visit, we have to go visit Disneyland cause it´s so close!

I wont even drive in LA! But yeah it's a great town if you can have someone drive you there!

I can see why they would want to keep you so close and close to your family Though Ié always wanted to live in New York! Just cause it's different

Vamos Nico!!!

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #790
country flag alelysafina

alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would miss not having snow for Christmas if I lived in Southern Cal.

But I would love going to the beach the day after Christmas.
No you wouldn't well.. yes, but then you would realize that snow is cold and sunshine is wayyyy better

Dude I went to the beach on Christmas day, we had a barbecue, it was nice

Vamos Nico!!

Nikolay Davydenko Online

Old 02-08-2008, 05:40 PM   #791
country flag kidnicky

she would miss the snow and the cold weather, she was dying of heat in Toronto and for me that weather was more than nice

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-08-2008, 06:36 PM   #792
country flag alelysafina

Maybe it's just me who misses the sun

When I went to the French open, it was nice but I though it was too cold and rainy for summer that only happens in the winter here

Vamos Nico!!

Nikolay Davydenko Online

Old 02-08-2008, 06:37 PM   #793
country flag alelysafina

Can someone explain the new title?

Vamos Nico!!

Nikolay Davydenko Online

Old 02-08-2008, 06:47 PM   #794
country flag kidnicky

we're trying to be the no. 1 forum on the chicos latinos board here on MTF, I mean the one with more posts Nalbandian's forum is the no. 1 and then we're next, well not for that much time

VAMOS NICO!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-08-2008, 08:35 PM   #795
country flag alelysafina

ok, I'm game

Vamos Nico!!

Nikolay Davydenko Online