Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 47 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-06-2008, 03:09 AM   #691
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Friends In Low Places ...

I had a feeling you would vote for Obama. It's okay, I still love ya Sparko.

But not me. I'm with Hillary all the way. If she loses, I'm not voting at all. Barack makes lovely speeches, but he doesn't have the experience. He talks about change, but that's not how it works in Congress. He'll get eaten alive by the Republicans in Congress, and the Dems will turn on him too after awhile becasue he's extremely liberal. And nothing will get done. I don't like McCain because of his war positions. I can't in good conscious vote for either.

And I'm not convinced that Barack can beat McCain. When you put him up to McCain, McCain's experience will shine through, and Barack's lack of experience will be played up. Moderates will love McCain and won't vote for Barack because McCain will highlight Barack's very liberal positions.

Not yelling at you but I wish women would stick by their candidate. Hillary had only about 54% of the female vote so far tonight. Hillary is a great candidate - if women won't back her, they'll never back any woman, and we'll never get a female president. Sad, because she'd be a great president.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2008, 03:41 AM   #692
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Sparko, NicoFan is going to kill you ... and don't worry NicoFan you have more hopes of seeing a woman as a president than me but anybody has to be better than having a republican again

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:18 AM   #693
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Nicofan won't kill me Kid. I certainly understand what you're saying Nicofan. You may be right about McCain beating Obama-it can be hard to tell which way those independants will go and why. Certainly the actual election is different than primaries and cacauses when we diehards vote. Hilary is doing well tonight overall-and so far very strong in CA. This race is far from over

The most important thing to me is that one of the Dems. wins in Nov and important issues that have been ignored the last 8yrs are addressed-not to mention cleaning up the messes W will be leaving. I will cry bitter tears if any Repulican, including McCain is elected.

VAMOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:36 AM   #694
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

That we agree on Sparko! I will cry bitter tears too if a Republican is elected. Including McCain.

And Kid, no I'm not mad at Sparko.

The race is far from over. Hillary mostly took the big states, but Obama took a lot of smaller states. (Although I'm laughing at the caucus states - landslide victories for Obama - the caucus states only have the party faithfuls - if there were primaries in those states, it would have been far closer for Hillary).

What kills me most is that if Florida and Michigan were counted (two big delegate states), Hillary would be much more on solid ground. She had a huge victory in Florida - twice as many votes for her than for Obama.

Kid - you don't have to know anything about American politics except for this. When Americans tell you that we are a "democracy," laugh in their faces. We're not. Two reasons: the way the primaries are done, and the Electoral College during the actual presidential elections.

VAMOS NICO!

Last edited by NicoFan : 02-06-2008 at 11:46 AM.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:16 PM   #695
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

oh I know, democracy doesn't exist in any part of the world I think ... you have only 2 choices to vote, Republicans or Democrats and eventhough you're telling me that there's no democracy, here we have like 8 different choices and non of them is worth it and actually the big dispute is only between 3 so the rest are only fighting to get enough votes to exist again in the next elections 'cause otherwise they wouldn't receive money from the goverment for their "campaigns"

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-06-2008, 02:04 PM   #696
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

I definalty agree with about the primary over caucus Nicofan. While we had a huge turn out for a caucus here, the truth is a primary would birng out a LOT more voters-what democracy is about. Results could be different if we had a primary.

As far as more parties go I think it would be good to have more. Although, I have to admit I blame Ralph Nader in part for the last 8 years. Had he not run in 2000, Al Gore would no not have had to depend on the vote in FLA to win. To steal a John Lennon song, Imagine the world now had Al won then. I am a little bitter about Nader to say the least.

VAMOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 02-07-2008, 03:43 AM   #697
country flag Sparko1030

Change of subject here

Nicofan, I heard the song "Candyman" today and it made me want to watch your Shirtless Nico video but its not on YouTube anymore and of course I never never downloaded it ( I am too ignorant for words :retard: ) Can I stil get it somewhere? I am getting desperate

Kid #2 is much better by the way Nicofan, thanks

VAMOOOS NICO!!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 02-07-2008, 04:09 AM   #698
country flag kidnicky

That's why you need to download those videos Sparko ... I thought that NicoFan had upload it for the blog, yep she did (I just watch it ) and this only shows me something, that you don't visit our blog, shame on you

but just because I like you, here it's for you

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-07-2008, 05:09 AM   #699
country flag Sparko1030

I did go to the blog looking for it but didn't find it Kid . Thanks though Kid, you know I just don't know what I'm doing I will download it this time

Oh, and some trivia-Christina is up for a Grammy with that song We should give Nicofan an award for making that video

VAMOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Last edited by Sparko1030 : 02-07-2008 at 05:46 AM.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:44 AM   #700
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

I will now forever think of Nico half naked when I hear that song. Thanks NicoFan!

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:06 PM   #701
country flag kidnicky

It's in the gallery Sparko, click on the link of any photo gallery and then you're redirected to the photo gallery, go to the main album and there's a link that says "videos" you can find it there

that song is nominated for a grammy?!?! are you kidding me?!?! it's a funny song but there are more than a couple of songs in that cd that could be actually nominated for a grammy but anyway I lost credibility (sp) on the grammy's looooong time ago :retard:

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-07-2008, 03:22 PM   #702
country flag Sparko1030

Thanks Kid! I never thought to look past the home page

Yeah, the Grammy's (and most entertainment awards) often have questionble nominees and winners which does leave their credibillty in question Still, I like to watch for the live performances

Hey, speaking of music, this is the last week (here) of auditions on AI-next week they go to Hollywood!!! (I'm getting a little bored with the auditions

VAMOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 02-07-2008, 04:27 PM   #703
country flag NicoFan

I love the shirtless video. Not braggin because it isn't anything I did , but he just looks soooo good in those videos. A to Nico for having such a wonderful body!

I took down the link on the blog but it's still there in photobucket.

Sparko - I've had enough of the auditions too. I'm psyched for Hollywood now!

Kid - it was 1-0 US vs. Mexico when I turned off the TV last night. Who won? I'm sure Mexico came back. Your goalkeep is sexy! And who is #9???

VAMOS NICO!
Old 02-07-2008, 05:04 PM   #704
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

it was a draw, 2-2 which is better than I expected I think #9 Is Oscar Rojas, but don't quote me on that

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 05:31 PM   #705
country flag kidnicky

you have to say that something is wrong when somebody as terrible as Timberlake wins grammy's as they're on sale :retard:

of course the shirtless video is great

it was a draw, I thought it'll be another loss I can't wait to see the assh*le of Sanchez away from the team ... I didn't watch the match, my father did, but I'll find out who were in the line up, I only knew that Rafa was there

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini