Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-26-2007, 04:38 PM   #211
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread

That's true.

But it seems that I get stuck doing more work around the house during the holidays.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2007, 04:40 PM   #212
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat Thread - Happy New Year To All Nico's Fans!!

well speak for yourself 'cause I'm not doing more work here than at the office ... I don't want this week to be over

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 08:35 PM   #213
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't blame you Kid! I used to feel that way when I worked in an office. Hopefully for you, the week will crawl by very very very sloooooowwwwwwwllllllyyyyy.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-27-2007, 02:02 AM   #214
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have that much luck, look? it's almost thrusday

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-27-2007, 06:52 PM   #215
country flag NicoFan

Donde esta everyone? Everytime I come on, no one is here.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-27-2007, 08:59 PM   #216
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

We're on holidays

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:37 PM   #217
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here now But between this stupid virus I've got (which I thought I was over but I wasn't), having to fight for the computer with the whole family home and then contending with a super slow internet the last two days- I've been absent

And I'm gummpy anyway I was going to buy dvds of "Pirates of the Carbibbean" and "Stardust" with Christmas $ today but the only versions available were the expensive "deluxe" which I will not pay for since I never watch the extras or the full screen version which I will not buy becuase I want to see the movie like it was in the theaters. So a big to stores for not having what I want I will just have to wait I guess......

I hope everyone had a great Chirstmas and is having a good holiday vacation

VAMOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:41 PM   #218
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
I'm here now But between this stupid virus I've got (which I thought I was over but I wasn't), having to fight for the computer with the whole family home and then contending with a super slow internet the last two days- I've been absent
I used up all of our bandwidth and also am stuck with super slow internet. This holiday season has been pretty slow, I can't wait until the Hopman Cup starts.

VAMOOOOOOS NICO!!!

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:57 PM   #219
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

slow internet sucks Volandrifan

VAMOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 12-28-2007, 02:06 AM   #220
country flag kidnicky

sorry NicoFan but I was here yesterday and after a couple of posts you went out of the air so that's why I wasn't here today but for your new avy

I'm sorry Sparko, you know my technique for having my fav movies on dvd is to buy them on blockbuster, they always have the pre-sales and I only have to pay like 1/4 of the total price and the total amount when I get it and besides, I always get a gift .. but that's me that I'm an addict to being buying the movie's dvds at the moment that they're out for sale ... you should try on ebay though, I looove ebay and I don't even live in the States I just checked and they have the box set of Seinfeld and Friends for like 150 usd with all the episodes of the 9 or 10 seasons and a cute box, the one for Seinfeld it's a refrigerator and the one for friends it's a red box really cute, and for me that's a good price, here I find just a single season of Seinfeld in like 50 usd so you can see the biiiig difference

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-28-2007, 02:57 AM   #221
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

sorry NF... holiday time here in Chile

i love the summer

VAMOS NICO!!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:55 AM   #222
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

The holidays are almost over.

But I'm glad that the christmas dinners are over though , it's too much every year. I'll fast when I'm back at home.

VAMOOOS NICO!!
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:39 AM   #223
country flag NicoFan

There everyone is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On when I'm not.

Sparko - did you try amazon.com for the dvds??? They usually have everything. I love amazon.

VF - I can't wait for Hopman Cup too. It's one of my favorite tournaments.

TommyB - I'm glad the Christmas dinners are over too. Though I'll miss Christmas cookies.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-28-2007, 04:15 PM   #224
country flag kidnicky

the only thing that I'll miss about the holidays are the vacations

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-29-2007, 04:53 AM   #225
country flag Sparko1030

I will have to try Amazon, Nicofan-I'm sure they'll be available there but its just that I wanted them right away I get a lot of my dvds from Blockbuster too Kid, only I buy them later, when I can get cheap used ones These I wanted new though

E-bay is great too-Hubby got the game kid#2 wanted off there It saved Santa's butt this year ( Seinfeld is the best ever Kid!)

Yeah, so rub it in that its summer in Chile Felipe Here we have the most snow we've had in 7 years . Its nice to have for the holidays, but I know it will be here for another 3 months.

So tomorrow an old college friend of mine is visiting and I hope to talk her into seeing the movie "P.S. I Love You". Its gotten some bad reviews but it has Gerad Buttler (from "300" ) and the guy who played Denny on Grey's so I still want to see it. How bad can a movie be with stars like that in it? Has anyone seen it and have an opinion on it?

VAMOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ