Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 145 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-06-2009, 02:44 AM   #2161
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat Thread - "I'm On Strike" Thread

I'm posting because I refuse to lose the first place in this area

Besides I'm on strike because I won't be following any score board of his matches or looking for articles or pics ... but actually the chat thread is not about him and neither the one with the music videos so I think both of you can keep posting in these threads so we won't miss you that much around here

And NicoFan even if you didn't want to post it ... you wrote down the Vamos Nico anyway

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2009, 03:06 AM   #2162
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

you bad bad bad people

Vamos Nico

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-07-2009, 12:22 PM   #2163
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad - ON STRIKE!

NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:24 AM   #2164
country flag kidnicky

you're bad because the chat thread and the one with the music videos are not about Nicolas who btw was partying with his new girlfriend the next day after he lost in Viña :retard:

Not Vamos Nico

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-08-2009, 12:53 PM   #2165
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

More proof that he doesn't care one bit about his career.

I'll email you today or tomorrow about not posting anything - don't want to put the reasons here.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:57 PM   #2166
country flag NicoFan

Well have to admit that I was curious after what Kid wrote to see what Nico had to say about his loss in Vina. I know that he dislikes the press, but usually he talks (a lot) to them.

Glad I did. I had held up hope that he would get a real coach after Miami. Now I know there is no hope which means that I can completely move on from rooting for him. He basically said that he's not getting a "gringo" coach.

For the record, since Nico also seems to think that people aren't supporting him merely becuase he's not winning, that is not the case - at least for me. The reason I'm not going to support him anymore is because he refuses to do anything to help his career and he gives up on court (as he did in the second set against Calleri). I can put up with losses - can't put up with no changes.

And Kid - we can chat and post videos on Facebook - no reason to come on here.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:28 AM   #2167
country flag kidnicky

but you're happy that he has a gf no NicoFan?

and the reason to come in here is not to give away all the work we have done, we desearve this, not him but us

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-12-2009, 03:41 AM   #2168
country flag kidnicky

It seems that the Nalbandian fans are also on strike because they're not taking that much advantage of our strike

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-13-2009, 01:37 AM   #2169
country flag NicoFan

Yes, they must be on strike too.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:49 AM   #2170
country flag kidnicky

probably, or maybe it's just that Nalbandian isn't playing at all right now

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-08-2009, 01:52 PM   #2171
country flag NicoFan

Default Re: Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread

My very last Chat Thread title.

For people who don't know the reference, it's a song from the 70s.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:37 PM   #2172
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:13 AM   #2173
country flag kidnicky

I know the song! ... who the hell is the new coach? can't be good since it's NicoFan's last chat thread title

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #2174
country flag Oksan4ik

Oksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond repute

hey

~ Ferrero ~ Massu ~ Verdasco ~ Lopez ~ Ferrer ~

Gasquet | Roddick | Simon
Oksan4ik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:06 PM   #2175
country flag Oksan4ik

Oksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond repute

hey

haven't been here for ages

i see there're some Twilight fans

~ Ferrero ~ Massu ~ Verdasco ~ Lopez ~ Ferrer ~

Gasquet | Roddick | Simon
Oksan4ik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote