Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 144 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-31-2009, 08:18 PM   #2146
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat Thread - Talk Time...Anything But Tennis Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
the same ESPN guys as always, Javier Frana and the one in loved with Roger, Alvarez

VAMOOOS NICOOO!
Yeah, but the womens matches were hosted by Lalo Varela and QUE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDO Clerc.

Anyway Serena won and she is the deserved #1, when she is on and she wants is clearly the best player by far.

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2009, 02:24 AM   #2147
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad I didn't get up to watch that final. Really Dinara I expected Serena to win but I thought it might be a little closer
Congrats Serena on another AO title

Now for the men's final and the Super Bowl-big sports day in this house

VAMOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:50 AM   #2148
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I had the same espn guys in the women's matches Felipe but now they're giving the same information as you

I'm so happy for Serena, like the espn guys were saying, when the Williams sisters want to play and win, they do it, the WTA pretty much depend in what the Williams sisters want to do that's why they don't play as many tournaments as the rest, they'll be winning and being the no 1's all the time

and yeah NicoFan, really Dinara again was a joke in her 2nd GS final but also Serena tends to win her finals with those scores, she did the same with Sharapova the last time

oh and btw, I'm not the only one who hates telenovelas here in Mexico, lots of people do, esp men and women with better things to do than beign watching tv during the afternoon, I'm not talking about you but here, the ones who watch telenovelas are not known for having "busy" days at all

VAMOOS NICOOO!!!

p.s. Felipe you forgot something

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:33 PM   #2149
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa just won his first AO!!! Congrats Rafa!!!

Roger Heartbreaking 5th set for Roger.

to the two of them for giving us such great tennis to watch. What a great rivalry

Let's see the Super Bowl match the excitement of that final-I definalty have my doubts! Pre Bowl coverage starts this morning and goes up until game time which is 5pm (my time) I think. How can anything live up to that kind of hype???? I'm more excited about the hour long "Office" episode after the game

VAMOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 02-01-2009, 07:29 PM   #2150

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Rafaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This guy is amazing!!!!

Sorry Kid, i don't have many time to write VAMOS NICO 50 times...

so: VAMOS NICO X 50!!!!!

and... go Cardinals!!!

Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
Old 02-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #2151
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa is amazing!!! 5 setter against Fernando V, then makes it through - and wins - another 5 setter. RAFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

A to Roger and our Fergie. I felt really bad when Roger was crying. (Although I felt bad for Rafa too because he seemed kind of sad by the whole thing - kind of took the celebration away from him.)

As for the Super Bowl - can't get into it with my Giants out of it. I'm going for the Steelers - sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Felipe. Gotta go for the eastern team. Plus Pittsburgh is all hard working, middle class people. I will watch for the commercials and to see Bruce during the halftime show.

Kid - the telenovelas are shown at night here. So all of us work who watch them. It is funny, in Las Tontas, everyone now and again they make fun of themselves. One time, Jaime Camil's character, Santiago, was acting all melodramatic, and one of the other characters says - hey you could be on a telenovela! And Santi looks all like proud.

Hey Felipe - it's called 'copy and paste.' Type VAMOS NICO once, and then copy, and then paste 50 times....takes about 10 seconds.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:35 AM   #2152
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

and guess what Felipe, you forgot the Vamos Nico again because you only post the Vamos Nico x 50 and forgot the time for your current post

The good thing on the ATP tour is that things are changing sooo much and we still have the same final over and over and over again both of them should take sabatical years and if Djokovic goes with them I wouldn't mind

VAMOOS NICOO!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-02-2009, 04:09 AM   #2153

Arizona almost did it, damn it Pittsburgh is the only leader in Super Bowl titles. Big to my Cowboys.

Kid: oh come on, i posted VAMOS NICO clearly.

VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO VAMOS NICO

100 VAMOS NICO, i'm done.

Old 02-02-2009, 05:18 PM   #2154
country flag Sparko1030

Boy,was I wrong about the Super Bowl not being exciting Congrats to the Steelers (I must admit I didn't watch it much though ) Here's hoping one of our favorites makes it to the Super Bowl next year (too bad the Vikings, Giants and Cowboys are all in the NFC so there is no way more than one could make it )

Felipe-You know Kid is very strict about the "Vamos Nico" and she hasn't had much to police lately

VAMOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 02-02-2009, 06:19 PM   #2155
country flag kidnicky

that's not true Felipe and I'm not sure if those were actually 100 times but I'm too lazy today to count them so your penalty it's done for me

VAMOOS NICOO!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-02-2009, 10:03 PM   #2156
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

It was a very good Super Bowl game. And sorrrry but yeay for the Steelers!

Was cool to see Joe Namath carry out the trophy. Looking older but still the same Broadway Joe!

VAMOS NICO!
Old 02-04-2009, 08:43 PM   #2157
country flag NicoFan

Default Re: Chat Thread - "I'm On Strike" Thread

Until Nico makes some changes and looks like he actually gives a crap about his career, I'm officially ON STRIKE.

Anyone who feels like joining me is free to.

That means no chat, no videos, no news, no pixs, no tornie threads, no nada.

And no "Vamos Nico"...
Old 02-05-2009, 03:49 AM   #2158
country flag kidnicky

sorry but still you have to pay your penalty, you're not excuse for being on strike, besides I invented this strike

VAMOS NICO!! or whatever

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-05-2009, 04:20 AM   #2159
country flag Sparko1030

I feel the same way about Nico but I will miss the rest of the forum stuff

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 02-05-2009, 11:51 AM   #2160
country flag NicoFan

Kid - You may have invented the strike, but you really aren't on strike if you are posting.

Sparko - I will miss the rest of the forum stuff too. So hopefully he'll get his act together soon.

And again no vamos Nico...