Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 143 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-29-2009, 02:01 AM   #2131
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat Thread - Talk Time...Anything But Tennis Thread

And for the record, sending this out to the cosmic world...I'm so happy that Life on Mars is back on tonight. Don't think the series will be renewed, but at least I'll get to see the few last episodes.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2009, 03:40 AM   #2132
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Now Djoko only needs a retirement in the USO to complete the "career retirement slam"

Roger ... But now shut up and please keep playing like the last match

VAMOS NICO!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:52 AM   #2133
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really happy that Fer V won not that sad about Tsonga though ... it's a shame that he'll face Nadal now, I wish he could have a decent match againt him

That was the word for Djokovic, wimp, he is such a big wimp and Roger is right

VAMOOS NICOO!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:28 AM   #2134
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie View Post
Now Djoko only needs a retirement in the USO to complete the "career retirement slam"
Fergie!

I saw the interview where Roger made those comments about Djoko and thought it was great he had to guts to speak the truth (and it was funny too ) I'm not a fan of Novaks' but he added some excitement to the top 5, I just don't like his personality (or at least what comes across) And he definalty needs to toughen up-not only will he get less and less respect from fans and fellow players, but it will seriously hurt his career-obviously.

Bummer, Elena just lost to Serena. I was hoping Elena might get her first slam

VAMOOOOOOS NICO

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:56 PM   #2135
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted Lena to win too but Serena always find the way to get another final in Australia

And Roger was too good for Andy today, I hope he can keep that level in the final, he's going to need it if wants to win

VAMOS NICO!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:49 AM   #2136
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm not sorry about Elena, I will root for Serena all the time so yeaay! for Serena! ... which really annoys me is the fact that no matter who wins the final, Jankovic will stay as no. 1

So it seems Roger it's in the final .... again!

VAMOOS NICOOO!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-30-2009, 04:48 AM   #2137
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Roger is back!!! for Andy-he's upped his game too (the Stefanki effect I believe ) but Roger hit his stride just the right time for him and the wrong time for Andy I expect a Roger/Rafa final (although Fer V could surprise) Should be good tennis either way

Yeah, Serena finds a way to win I like her but I was rooting for Elena to make a slam final (now that her serve is better-finally )

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 01-30-2009, 02:22 PM   #2138
country flag Sparko1030

OMG!!! Rafa just won the longest match in the history of the AO against Fer V!!!! I can't believe poor Fer played such amazing tennis for 5 hours then double faulted to give the match to Rafa. Couldn't ask for a better match though.(and I only watched the last hour and a half )

Rafa and Fer V

Best of luck to both Roger and Rafa in the final now

VAMOOOS NICO!!!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #2139
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
Well I'm not sorry about Elena, I will root for Serena all the time so yeaay! for Serena! ... which really annoys me is the fact that no matter who wins the final, Jankovic will stay as no. 1
Wrong. The winner of Serena/Safina's match will be the #1.

VAMOS NICO!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 07:31 PM   #2140
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Can't say I'm a big Elena fan. Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry...

Happy to see that if Serena wins that she could be #1. Although given that Serena has been a part time player for awhile and she's a long way from being the great player that she used to be, doesn't say much for the WTA if she becomes #1.

I'm very proud of Fernando V!!!! Even though he lost, he shouldn't be bummed. I think he's going to have a great 2009!!! I like the way he's handled his career over the last year - well done!

And we'll have another RAfa-Fed match which is always great to see. VAMOS RAFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! (Lo siento Fergie. )

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-31-2009, 02:48 AM   #2141
country flag NicoFan

Kid, I have to say again that I can't believe that you don't like telenovelas! I cried my eyes out tonight at Las Tontas. You are missing out Kid!

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-31-2009, 03:33 AM   #2142
country flag kidnicky

Felipe, the espn guys keep saying and showing that if Safina would reach the final, it doesn't matter if Serena wins, that Jankovic would stay as no 1

I know about Dementieva, she has something that doesn't allow to me to root for her in any tournament and the WTA is usually a joke but at least is fun to watch you know that I can get tired of seeing the same person as no 1 for weeks and weeks

I'm so sorry that Fer V lost, I was hoping for a miracle but anyway, this was a great tournament for him

Oh and I'll hate telenovelas forever NicoFan, they're so ... non sense

VAMOOS NICOO!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-31-2009, 03:36 AM   #2143
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

What ESPN guys? I heard that the winner takes all this morning. We have different ESPN now, cause they have a channel for Mexico, North and Central America, and other for Argentina and the rest of Southamerica.

Dementieva is really hot , too bad she can not serve.

SB time for the NFL lovers, go Cards and Kurt Warner

VAMOS NICO!!!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 04:13 AM   #2144
country flag kidnicky

the same ESPN guys as always, Javier Frana and the one in loved with Roger, Alvarez

VAMOOOS NICOOO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-31-2009, 07:49 PM   #2145
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
Oh and I'll hate telenovelas forever NicoFan, they're so ... non sense

VAMOOS NICOO!!!

They aren't nonsense.

Everyone in Mexico loves telenovelas, you are the only one who doesn't. How unpatriotic.

VAMOS NICO!