Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 141 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-19-2009, 05:03 AM   #2101
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat Thread - Talk Time...Anything But Tennis Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
btw girls I finally started to watch the auditions of Am Idol and I really like Michael Castro see? I´m not the only one who thinks that Jason is kind of "girly"

VAMOOS NICOO!!
See, Nicofan and I knew you'd love him! Kid has found a Castro she likes! As I mentioned before, I still prefer Jason but to each their own

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!
GET YOUR WARRIOR ON!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2009, 08:16 AM   #2102
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I am up way too late but I just watched this week's episode of "Desperate Housewives" and it was one of the best ever Not funny or exciting this week but very moving.

VAMOOOOOOS NICO!!!
GET YOUR WARRIOR ON!!!
:feiry:

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 01-19-2009, 01:56 PM   #2103
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

OMG - Kid likes a Castro!! I loved Jason's reaction when Michael was saying things about him.

Desperate Housewives was great - I cried...

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:09 PM   #2104
country flag Sparko1030

Yeah, I could see the sibling rivalry there

I cried too Nicofan

VAMOOOOOS NICO!!!
GET YOUR WARRIOR ON!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-20-2009, 04:10 AM   #2105
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

is not like I really like him, I just like him for his comment that's all

VAMOOS NICOO!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:58 AM   #2106
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

ok people we're not helping with this absence of postings ... the cow's forum is pretty close to us again so Vamooos!!

VAMOOS NICOO!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-25-2009, 03:15 AM   #2107
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

that's because we've been chatting on Facebook.

we'll try to do better this week.

I miss Nico so hopefully there will be some Nico news this week.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-25-2009, 03:16 AM   #2108
country flag NicoFan

Went to see Inkheart today. It was excellent! And Paul Bettany was excellent as Dustfinger...my favorite character.

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Old 01-25-2009, 06:11 PM   #2109
country flag Sparko1030

Great poster Nicofan! As you know we went to Inkheart too and loved it. Dustfinger/Paul Bettany was the best thing in a great movie

VAMOOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-26-2009, 02:01 AM   #2110
country flag NicoFan

Yeah - it is great - it's my wallpaper right now too.

I've been smiling all weekend after seeing the movie. As everyone knows, I love kids books. Always wanted to be a kids book writer. Of all the kids books that I've read, I think that the Inkheart series is my favorite - even more than Harry Potter. The idea of being able to read characters out of stories - and what kid who loves to read hasn't wanted to be read into their favorite stories. At least I did when I was younger. And seeing the book come to life - even if the movie changed the story a bit - was wonderful to see.

And for the record, I also love Cornelia Funke's The Thief Lord.

A big cheer for Cornelia Funke - wonderful writer. I would love to be able to write like that. And she seems like a nice person too from what I've seen of her in interviews.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-26-2009, 03:18 AM   #2111
country flag kidnicky

Actually we don't chat that much on fb

You know what's the best part of that poster? the little guy on Dustfinger shoulder

VAMOOS NICOO!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-26-2009, 03:53 AM   #2112
country flag Sparko1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
ok people we're not helping with this absence of postings ... the cow's forum is pretty close to us again so Vamooos!!

VAMOOS NICOO!!!

I missed your post when I was on earlier Kid, I was too excited about the Dustfinger and Inkhearrt picture I noticed too that Nalbandian's forum was gainining on Nico's again so I will make a point to post more here

VAMOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-26-2009, 04:10 AM   #2113
country flag Sparko1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
Yeah - it is great - it's my wallpaper right now too.

I've been smiling all weekend after seeing the movie. As everyone knows, I love kids books. Always wanted to be a kids book writer. Of all the kids books that I've read, I think that the Inkheart series is my favorite - even more than Harry Potter. The idea of being able to read characters out of stories - and what kid who loves to read hasn't wanted to be read into their favorite stories. At least I did when I was younger. And seeing the book come to life - even if the movie changed the story a bit - was wonderful to see.

And for the record, I also love Cornelia Funke's The Thief Lord.

A big cheer for Cornelia Funke - wonderful writer. I would love to be able to write like that. And she seems like a nice person too from what I've seen of her in interviews.

VAMOS NICO!

Now you make me want to start reading "Inkheart" now-it is such an inspired premise!- Nicofan and "The Theif Lord" , yet I still haven't finished "Twilight" In fact I still haven't read the book I got for my birthday, "The Guernsey Literary adn Potato Peel Pie Society". And the list continues. I can't wait for summer when I can go outside and read and everyone knows to leave me along while I'm doing that

I agree about kids' books too. There are some great minds out there writing for kids and really they are just as wonderful for us adults.

One more thing, if you haven't written for children, how do you know you can't???? Of course you wouldn't be just like Cornelia, you'd write like Lynn and there is no gurantee on the outcome but you never know till you try. Of course its easier said than done but if its something you've always wanted to do you should give it try

VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-26-2009, 04:15 AM   #2114
country flag Sparko1030

And in the interest of making as many posts as possible....

What about the AO so far? Some great and epic matches so far. Close exciting matches. Fernando v Hewitt and Gasquet, Roger v Berdych and more. I just wish the time difference wasn't so great (or that I could become a complete nightowl for 2 weeks) so I could watch more live.

VAMOOOOOS NICO!!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #2115
country flag Sparko1030

Another exciting night/morning of tennis at the AO. Started with Monfils retiring-hope he will be ok. Fer G lost but that means Rafa won and has a chance at increasing his slam trophy collection. Tsonga defeated Blake. Haven't looked up the post match interview but I am willing to bet Blake indulged in some form of whinnng But the epic match was Fer V vs Murray. I stayed up to watch the end and it was great tennis and I am very happy Fer V came out the winner

VAMOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ