Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-24-2007, 06:24 PM   #196
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - HO HO HO - Happy Holidays To All Nico's Fans!

okay NicoFan I'm proud of you now ... but still I'm hoping for something that needs more cooking time today

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2007, 06:44 PM   #197
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

No more cooking for awhile...I'm going to relatives for the holiday. Maybe I'll try the Chicken Parmigiana next weekend.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 06:46 PM   #198
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

still, you should bring to your relatives something

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-24-2007, 06:48 PM   #199
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I am...two bottles of wine...no cooking involved in that.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-24-2007, 06:53 PM   #200
country flag kidnicky

oh come one, wine doesn't count at least a cake or something after the diner

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-24-2007, 06:56 PM   #201
country flag NicoFan

Wine counts!!! And all my relatives know that I can't cook so that's why they tell me to bring the wine.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-24-2007, 06:59 PM   #202
country flag kidnicky

I guess they think that they're more safe with you only bringing wine and not something else

I'm waiting for the small potatoes to be cold to start taking the skin off .. I hate that part

btw I'm still in shocked for that thing that you said to me that I've the same accent as you know who, I keep repeating myself that I suck in english now

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-24-2007, 07:02 PM   #203
country flag NicoFan

Peeling potatoes sucks. I don't do those kinds of things.

Ohhhhh his accent is cute, and your English doesn't suck!!! You are fluent in English!

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-24-2007, 07:06 PM   #204
country flag kidnicky

yeah I hate that kind of activity with the potatoes but now my father had the brilliant idea of wanting these potatoes with the turkey

for you his accent is cute, for me his english is not good so I'm in shocked now ... in my defense I've been kind of sick

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-24-2007, 07:14 PM   #205
country flag NicoFan

I listened to you for a week in Toronto and I know that your English is near perfect. Don't worry about it... And his accent is wonderfully cute!

And oh Kid, I'm bummed cuz Pasion isn't going to be on tonight or tomorrow night. It isn't on again until Wednesday...just when it was getting good and they were having Sebastien Rulli on more.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-26-2007, 03:53 PM   #206
country flag kidnicky

oh his accent is wonderfully cute? that's funny

I thought that you're getting tired of that Pasion thing ... anyway don't worry, this looks like one of those telenovelas that will be long enough to start hating them

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-26-2007, 03:59 PM   #207
country flag NicoFan

Kid!

Did you have a wonderful Christmas??? Did you get your homemade dinner?

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-26-2007, 04:07 PM   #208
country flag kidnicky

Hi NicoFan

see? I kept my promise and I'm here, I thought that you were not

not that wonderful, just normal Christmas, and yes I got my homemade diner how about you?

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-26-2007, 04:19 PM   #209
country flag NicoFan

Yeah, it was fun...I went to my cousins and everyone was there.

I'll be glad when the holidays are over though.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-26-2007, 04:28 PM   #210
country flag kidnicky

Default Re: Chat Thread - Happy New Year To All Nico's Fans!!

why? I won't be glad since the end of the holidays is the meaning of going back to work

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini