Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 138 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-09-2009, 03:59 AM   #2056
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat Thread - Talk Time...Anything But Tennis Thread

I think the "Twilight" franchise is very safe

So, I finally joined Facebook today, as some of you know . So far so good but I do have to get used to it and the proper Facebook etiquette . I'm old so it may take awhile

VAMOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #2057
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

But we're not going to see our favs vampires too much in New Moon, it's almost all about Bella and Jacob

And welcome to facebook word Susan

VAMOS NICO!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #2058
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

"New Moon" is mostly about Bella and Jacob? That is why you guys don't like it as much-its Edward everyone loves

Thanks Laura! At the moment I'm a little overwhelmed by it all but I will adjust

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 01-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #2059
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Well the beginning is all about Bella and Jacob, but Edward comes in the second half (I don't want to give it away for Sparko, but Kid and Fergie, remember Bella goes to find Edward?)

Facebook is a pain to figure out at first. Most of the things people do with it I don't bother with.

VAMOS NICO!!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:56 AM   #2060
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

yeah Sparko, that's why we don't like New Moon, and it's not in the second half NicoFan, don't lie to her as you did to me it's almost at the end of course it's the best end but I was really tired about Jacob and Bella and no vampires

Of course facebook is a pain, I told you!

VAMOOS NICOO!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:15 PM   #2061
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, it's the last 1/4 of the book. But I didn't mean to lie, I really thought it was the second half. I just had to actually look at the book, and was surprised to see how late Edward comes into the story.

The movie is going to be awful without Edward. So I guess it doesn't matter that he cut his hair. He's got a long time to grow it back.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-10-2009, 12:23 PM   #2062
country flag NicoFan

Okay, with Nico losing again in regular tournaments right away, I'm going to have to find someone else to root for along with him.

So y'all need to help me decide. I always like a lot of players but I want to find one to root for more than the others. And normally I'm not a person who has to have someone who wins a lot, but with Nico losing all the time, I do want someone who stands a chance to at least make it into the QFs or SFs now and again.

Here are the choices:

I always like Fernando V - and I watched him via live streaming last night at Brisband - he's playing brilliant tennis. But how long will it last????

Our Andy Pandy - looky at him! In the final in Doha! And he's got that cute little duck look. Unfortunately just like my favorite, he plays 50 feet behind the baseline giving the impression that he's about to join the fans for a cup of tea in the stands. Of course, Stefanki is coaching him now so maybe that irritating trait will disappear.

Fernando G - love the teddy bear , but he makes me crazy that he rarely plays....he's a long shot. And don't like the new coach he picked.

Ernest Gulbis - I just want to him everytime I see him. The kid is a cutiepie.... He so inconsistent though that he makes me loca which is exactly what Nico makes me so not sure that Gulbis as a strong #2 is a good idea.

Gilles Simon - I always have liked the mesquito type players - small, moves well, all over the court. He cut his hair though... Just like all mesquito type players though, they have a short time at the top (our Nico, JCF, etc. etc.) I'm not going back to the challengers with the #2 since coachless Nico will be back there before long.

Rafa - I adore Rafa, but his whining pisses me off. He said he won't whine about the schedule this year, but I'll believe it when I don't hear the incessant whining for a few months.

Okay - which one??? I'm leaning towards Andy Pandy since as an American and a hardcourt player, I'll see him a lot on TV and in person (unlike my numero uno). But then Fernando V is a cutiepie. And Ernest - despite his inconsistencies right now, I think he'll be big someday.

VAMOS NICO!

Last edited by NicoFan : 01-10-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:33 PM   #2063
country flag NicoFan

Andy Pandy is losing to Andy Murray. I jinxed poor Ducky.

I should just find another sport.

I used to root for players who won ... Johnny Mac, Andre, Pat Rafter, Guga ... what happened?

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #2064
country flag Sparko1030

I would say Fena of course but I think Gilles is a better fit for you And what about Bollelei (sp)?

But this loss of Nico's doens't necessarily fortell the rest of his year. Loosing the points will make it tougher-again-for him but it was his first match-hopefully he will get his form back (always the optimist here )

VAMOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #2065
country flag NicoFan

Yeah, cute Bolelli. Another good option for the #2 spot.

Fernando used to be #2 for a long time, but I don't like it when players only play the big tournaments. That's why I don't root for Rafa as much now either.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-11-2009, 02:51 AM   #2066
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

My choice would be either Fer V or Gulbis, like you said, you always want to hug Gulbis when you see him and I don't think he could be that inconsistant and well, I guess you'll be safe with Fer V as long as Ana is with him, because relationships between tennis players have the good impact on the guy and the bad impact on the girl why are women so insane when they fell in love could you please explain it to me? okay I know it's a different subject

VAMOOOS NICOO!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-11-2009, 04:49 AM   #2067
country flag Sparko1030

That may be a different subject Kid, but it is a very good question.... and I don't like any of the answers I come up with becuase they aren't that complimentary to our gender

To change the subject again.... I took the girls to "Marley and Me" today and we all cried our eyes out at the end (which I supose kinda gives the ending away ) All dog lovers would love it-esp if you have a dog that drives you crazy on occasion but you love them anyway.

VAMOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #2068
country flag NicoFan

Women are insane when they fall in love, and Sparko is right, the reason why isn't complimentary to our gender.

On another topic...BOOK ALERT.

I just finished Roberto Bolano's "2666," and I don't say this lightly, but in my humble opinion, it is a literary masterpiece. There are excellent novels, but there are few masterpieces. This is probably one of the best books that I've read in a long time - and I read all the time - that's my work. It is brilliant, the work of a literary genius. It is also extremely disturbing at points. 900 pages, but worth every second to read it.

It was so intense that I've got to read something light now. I'm going to read the last of the "Inkheart" trilogy - "Inkdeath" - by Cornelia Funke. And btw, the movie "Inkheart" is coming out on 1/23 in the U.S.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-12-2009, 01:38 AM   #2069
country flag kidnicky

I know women are insane ... I just hate to see it so often

I'm still waiting to watch Seven pounds and after that I'm also waiting to see Marley and me which will be on the movies until the next weekend but I know that I'll cry a lot in both movies

NicoFan you should give me a more detailed review about the book I know it's brilliant but tell me a little bit more

VAMOOS NICOO!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-12-2009, 02:00 AM   #2070
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

NF The stupid Eagles did it again and kicked out your G-Men out of the playoffs. Go Arizona

VAMOS NICO!!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote