Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 137 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-06-2009, 10:18 PM   #2041
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat Thread - Talk Time...Anything But Tennis Thread

Go luck to your G-Men against the stupid Eagles NF , hope they don't complete the "trilogy", first they killed my Cowboys, then routed Sparko's Vikes and now they can do the same with your NYG.

VAMOS NICO!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2009, 12:09 AM   #2042
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I hope my Giants win, but it will be tough. I've never liked the Eagles at all so hopefully Eli and company will do it.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:35 AM   #2043
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Kid - who is that in your avvy????

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-07-2009, 03:01 AM   #2044
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

don't you recognize him NicoFan? ... is my 2nd favorite Cullen ... Jasper Hale

VAMOS NICOO!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:08 AM   #2045
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!! Kid has someone other than Nico for her avatar???? I never thought I would see the day......

The Giants MUST defeat the evil that is the Eagles-they are the NFL's best hope to stop them!

VAMOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:16 AM   #2046
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

you already have seen it before Sparko is just that you don't remember it

VAMOOS NICOO!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-07-2009, 03:23 AM   #2047
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
you already have seen it before Sparko is just that you don't remember it

VAMOOS NICOO!!!
I guess I am getting old to forget that face..... But at least I'm reading the book now so I know who that character is -and I won't forget again

VAMOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 01-07-2009, 03:42 AM   #2048
country flag kidnicky

it wasn't that face, it was another face Sparko so no age excuse for you .. at least you know the character now

vamoos nicoo!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #2049
country flag NicoFan

I thought that it was Jasper, but I didn't pay as much attention to Jasper as I did to Edward in the movie.

I hope that the second Twilight movie gets made. First, the director of the first movie isn't coming back. Second, Edward cut his hair. And now, I read that they may replace the actor who played Jacob.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-08-2009, 03:15 AM   #2050
country flag kidnicky

I know but after watching it more than once I noticed Jasper as well

I'm sure the 2nd movie will be made, you know that HP has changed directors almost in every movie so that's not a big deal, "Edward" has always have long hair so in 2 months the big brown hair will be back but I heard that about Jacos but who knows, besides if they're going to replace him now it's the time before it's too late for that

VAMOOS NICOO!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-08-2009, 04:48 AM   #2051
country flag Sparko1030

Here is the latest on the casting of Jacob (from Entertainment Weekly's website). Good news, I think anyway And take heart Nicofan, Kid is right, the next "Twilight" will be made despite all the setbacks.

Stephenie Meyer confirms Taylor Lautner will be in 'Twilight' sequel
Jan 7, 2009, 07:39 PM | by Joshua Rich

Categories: Movie Biz

In a post on her website, Twilight author Stephenie Meyer confirms that Taylor Lautner will reprise his role as Jacob in the hit vampire romance's sequel, New Moon. As EW first reported last night, this news ends months of curiosity about whether Lautner would return. The full text of the announcement, which includes a statement from New Moon director Chris Weitz, is after the jump and at StephenieMeyer.com.

January 7, 2009

Good news about New Moon from director Chris Weitz:

I'm very happy to announce that Taylor Lautner will be playing Jacob Black in New Moon and that he's doing so with the enthusiastic support of Summit Entertainment, the producers, and Stephenie Meyer.

The characters in Stephenie's books go through extraordinary changes of circumstance and also appearance; so it is not surprising that there has been speculation about whether the same actor would portray a character who changes in so many surprising ways throughout the series. But it was my first instinct that Taylor was, is, and should be Jacob, and that the books would be best served by the actor who is emotionally right for the part. I think that fans of Twilight the book and the movie will be surprised by the Jacob Black that Taylor will bring to the screen in New Moon; and I'm looking forward to working with him and the rest of the cast in realizing the film.

very best

Chris Weitz

I'd just like to add that I was very much a part of this decision. My first priority was always what was best for New Moon—what was going to give us the best possible movie. I'm truly thrilled that Taylor was the one who proved to the director, to Summit, and to me that he is the best possible Jacob we could have. And I'm very much looking forward to seeing what he's going to bring to Jacob's character this year.

- Steph

VANOOOOS NICO!!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-08-2009, 01:19 PM   #2052
country flag NicoFan

Well let's hope the hair grows back quickly!!! No excuse for ever cutting his hair that short.

And thanks for the post Sparko! Good news. I can see why some are questioning keeping him in the role, but I think in the end that he will do just fine.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #2053
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Stephenie should have read about all the internet campaign from Taylor's fans: not going to see New Moon if he isn't there for Jacob role ... I read about the kid is working hard gaining weight for keep the role in the movie

VAMOS NICO!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever

Last edited by Fergie : 01-08-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:03 AM   #2054
country flag NicoFan

Oh you would watch New Moon even without Jacob!

You would want to see all our favorite vampires!

But good to hear that he's trying to gain some weight. Kind of hard to replicate on film what happens to his character in the book though.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-09-2009, 02:01 AM   #2055
country flag kidnicky

see? I told you that we'll have the next movie ... like NicoFan said, I don't know why somebody could think that the next movie wouldn't have audience if Taylor wasn't going to be Jacob the importants here are the vampires!

but anyway, I still like Taylor as Jacob Black so it's okay if Stephannie was affraid of Taylor's fans

VAMOOS NICOOO!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini