Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-20-2007, 11:01 PM   #151
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - HO HO HO - Happy Holidays To All Nico's Fans!

you're obligated to like Keira it seems Sparko

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2007, 11:54 PM   #152
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

I am But when I first found out she was going to play Lizzie in P and P, I was mad I didn't think she could play her but she proved me wrong so now she has my respect (Like Colin, Jennifer Ehle is still my favorite Lizzie, but Keira is #2 )
I've become such a crazy Austen fan, that I'm currently reading the book "Jane Austen Book Club and last night I watched the movie "Persuasion" that I'd rented. I am hopeless but happy

VAMOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 02:18 AM   #153
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

don't worry, we all are hopeless but happy sometimes

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-21-2007, 02:22 AM   #154
country flag kidnicky

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
I hear ya...all the closings sucks. I really hated year end closing though. It was the worst. Working late, weekends, etc. Again, that's why I found another career. After about five years in accounting, I said this is bs, I don't need this shit. There are other careers in the world. Bye bye...

VAMOS NICO!

I'm such a sucker I just read this post of you NicoFan ... you only were capable to survive 5 years in accounting?!?! I guess I'm already on the 5th year but here there's no pretty much that I could do besides this, and it's giving me money for you know what so I better be able to survive more to the closings ... only one more day to have a week of vacations, that's why I'm working like crazy, to be able to have that week

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-21-2007, 11:49 AM   #155
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Jane... And I really liked the book the Jane Austen Book Club. It was good. I want to see the movie about Jane, but from what I hear, it's not really true to her life, and the girl who plays her is too pretty to be Jane (I can't remember her name the girl who was in The Devil Wears Prada...).

The last P&P was okay...but they really killed the story. The one with Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle was true to the book. Keira is again far too pretty to be Elizabeth, but I really like her so I put up with it and the fact that they kill the book. And the more I watch it, the more I like Matthew (I had forgotten his name yesterday...I'm getting old... ) - he's no Colin Firth, but then again, how many men are????

Kid - you need to move so you can do something else.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:59 AM   #156
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Ooopppsss...I forgot...

4 more days until Santa rides again...

(I love Christmas!!)

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-21-2007, 01:28 PM   #157
country flag kidnicky

I don't remember the name of the girl but I know what you're talking about .. and Keira is actually not that pretty she could look really messy when she wants to (you've to see her on Pirates lol!) and I've never seen that complete movie but she doesn't look that pretty on P&P and she looks very stubborn and with strong character, as I've heard the original Elizabeth is ... but I still like more Colin in the part of Mr. Darcy, the guy on the last movie is like too young or with a baby face that I still don't buy it

I love Christmas when I get presents and like I haven't received presents for years I'm not that thrilled about it

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-21-2007, 02:43 PM   #158
country flag NicoFan

Matthew is too young for Mr. Darcy.

And everyone can look messy at times. Overall though Keira is very pretty. I wouldn't mind looking like her.

And I remember that the other girls name is Anne Hathaway. I'm not going senile after all.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-21-2007, 02:57 PM   #159
country flag kidnicky

I wouldn't like to look like Keira, she's too skinny these days but I'd had trade places with her in the last Pirates movie

I'm supossly not as "old" as you are and I didn't remember the name of the other girl so stop being over reacting all the time

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-21-2007, 04:00 PM   #160
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Just wait till you get to be out age Kid, you'll wonder if all the thing you can't remember are because your getting older, even if that's not the reason.

I think Kiera is pretty-esp with that 1000 watt smile. She is very skinny, but I think she's always been like that-some women just are naturally I just watched "Love Actually" last night-that was one of the first movies I remember seeing her in and she is very skinny in that too.

VAMOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 04:05 PM   #161
country flag NicoFan

I love the movie "Love Actually" - Colin Firth... It's soooo romantic near the end of the movie when he proposes to the Portuguese girl.

And I think you are right - Keira is just naturally thin. I wish that I were naturally thin... The think that Love Actually was the first movie that I saw her in too.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-21-2007, 04:23 PM   #162
country flag kidnicky

I guess I've never seen Love actually

yes Keira is naturally skinny but she's even more now, she didn't look like that on her first movies but I agree NicoFan, I wish I'd be naturally skinny

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-21-2007, 06:17 PM   #163
country flag NicoFan

You have to see it - it was a great movie!!

And hey Kid - since you have next week off, does that mean you are going to ignore us all week?

VAMOS NICO!
Old 12-21-2007, 06:48 PM   #164
country flag kidnicky

yeah probably I'll be ignoring everybody nah! I will be at home doing ... NOTHING

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-21-2007, 07:01 PM   #165
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas

and all you may desire for 2008

to my dear Nico friends

Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote