Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 107 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-23-2008, 03:48 AM   #1591
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Aiming For The Numero Uno Spot On Chicos Latinos :-)

I'm a little late but.... for the Giants(too bad the game was blacked out though ) and the Cowboys!!! You were right about the Vikes Felipe-very good defense and better offense with Ferrotte Still don't expect a great year, but I have hope of a decent year now

And for our team winning the Ryder Cup! for your Sergio though Nicofan I have no idea if he is a choker or not but he who cares

VAMOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2008, 04:06 AM   #1592
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

well all of you are talking about everything so I've to let you know that this next sunday I'll be watching my first MLB game life! and I'll see my Braves ... I'll probably be kicked off from the stadium for the security guards 'cause I'm sure that I won't be leaving the stadium by my own

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 06:15 AM   #1593
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care about MLB this year since my Indians sucked badly.

But i saw history yesterday, bye bye Yankee Stadium, was emotional to see. Incredible that the Yanks are out of the playoffs. x 10000000

Why the NFL games are blacked out in some US parts? Well my only option to see the evening game is justin.tv and TVUPlayer has CBS too but they always black out the NFL game Well and i have Sunday Night and Monday Night always live on tv.

VAMOS NICO!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 01:12 PM   #1594
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeay for you Kid!!! I hope you have a good time. And eat some hot dogs and cracker jacks for me. (The best part about going to see live baseball. ) And the Braves too!!! Get ready to do the tomahawk chop!!!

Sparko and Felipe - it wasn't blacked out. Once the Pats started winning a lot, the local stations decided to air their games over the Giants games. Most times we get the Giants too, but sometimes we don't. But we always get teh Pats. I like the Pats, but I would much rather see my beloved Giants. Maybe now that the Pats suck, we'll get the Giants back.

Sad about Yankee Stadium. Stupid Steinbrenner. All his fault! No way they should be destroying the house that Babe Ruth built. Idiotas...

And Sergio isn't a choker!!! Well, a little, but he's #2 or #3 in the rankings for the FedEx Cup. He can't be THAT bad.

VAMOS NICO!

Last edited by NicoFan : 09-23-2008 at 01:20 PM.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 01:19 PM   #1595
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys - we're getting closer - only a little more than 200 posts to beat Dahveed's board.

Keep up the good work!

VAMOS NICO!
Old 09-23-2008, 01:37 PM   #1596
country flag Oksan4ik

Oksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond repute

the DC '09 draw is baaaad....
Chile is in the other part of the draw from Russia...i hoped to see Nico and Nando they can meet only in the final..and it looks very very very doubtful

VAMOS NICO!

~ Ferrero ~ Massu ~ Verdasco ~ Lopez ~ Ferrer ~

Gasquet | Roddick | Simon
Oksan4ik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #1597
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry you won't ablet to see the Russia play Chile Ksu Although they couldn't beat Russia last year in Chile on clay so from that perspective its a good thing Of course its not like Croatia won't be tough

Now will come the months of headache inducing debate on who Hans should play

VAMOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 09-23-2008, 04:06 PM   #1598
country flag Sparko1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
Hey guys - we're getting closer - only a little more than 200 posts to beat Dahveed's board.

Keep up the good work!

VAMOS NICO!
Watch out Daveeed!

VAMOOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 09-23-2008, 04:27 PM   #1599
country flag Oksan4ik

Oksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
Sorry you won't ablet to see the Russia play Chile Ksu Although they couldn't beat Russia last year in Chile on clay so from that perspective its a good thing Of course its not like Croatia won't be tough

Now will come the months of headache inducing debate on who Hans should play

VAMOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!
but i'll be the happiest girl ever if i can only have a look at them we were dreaming about that with Nastia yesterday (she's FFGC on mtf )

Russian team isn't the same as it was a year ago..
btw Russia is soo lucky just look at our part of the draw!!! i'm shocked!

VAMOS NICO!!!!

~ Ferrero ~ Massu ~ Verdasco ~ Lopez ~ Ferrer ~

Gasquet | Roddick | Simon
Oksan4ik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:31 AM   #1600
country flag NicoFan

I started the discussion on the other thread over who should play.

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry... .

VAMOS NICO!
Old 09-24-2008, 01:02 AM   #1601
country flag NicoFan

Under 200 posts to go.

We all did very well today.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 09-24-2008, 04:02 AM   #1602
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I still can't believe that such a great stadium with such a great history will dissapear, I'm really surprised and mad about this and I'm not even a yankee

NF what is cracker jaks huh? ... and I'm sure I won't take the chance to make the tomahawk chop since I'll be surrounded by Houston fans

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:21 PM   #1603
country flag NicoFan

Oooooo cracker jacks are yummy food!!! Though I'm sure there are those who will say that it's typical American food, proving yet again we have no taste in food. It's popcorn covered in caramel, and there are also peanuts in the bag.

During the 7th inning stretch (people get up and stretch between the top and bottom of the 7th inning), you have to sing "Take Me Out To The Ball Game." Here are the lyrics which include cracker jacks:

"Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks,
I don't care if I ever get back,
So let's root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."

It's tradition to have hot dogs and cracker jacks at a baseball game. And I know you don't drink, but if you did, to also have a beer at the game too. It's the best part of live baseball experience. (Mainly since baseball is so incredibly boring... ) And of course singing during the 7th inning stretch which is also quite fun.

I don't know about Houston, but in Atlanta, they also do fun things like throw t-shirts out to the crowd, and have people who make balloon shapes for the kids in teh crowd, and have all sorts of game outside the seats to play. NY and Boston don't do those things because the fans are insane and kind of scary - they just try to get through a game without some type of fan incident.

VAMOS NICO!

Last edited by NicoFan : 09-24-2008 at 01:29 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:28 PM   #1604
country flag Sparko1030

Quote:
It's tradition to have hot dogs and cracker jacks at a baseball game. And I know you don't drink, but if you did, to also have a beer at the game too. It's the best part of live baseball experience. (Mainly since baseball is so incredibly boring... ) And of course singing during the 7th inning stretch which is also quite fun.

I can't believe I forgot to give Kid a big for finally getting to see her fav baseball team Have a great time! (I haven't been to a baseball game since Kirby Puckett was playing for the Twins so I don't have any good advice like Nicofan ) One thing Nicofan forgot about Cracker Jacks-the very best thing when you're a kid, is that htere is always a "prize" in the box too.

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 09-24-2008, 03:31 PM   #1605
country flag Sparko1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
I started the discussion on the other thread over who should play.

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry... .

VAMOS NICO!

No, I'm sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry NIcofan! I will keep the subject for the DC thread

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ