Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 105 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-17-2008, 04:07 PM   #1561
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Aiming For The Numero Uno Spot On Chicos Latinos :-)

It's Miss KidNicky's fault.

She said that even though we are on the Chat Thread talking about other people and things besides Nico that we have to show that we are always thinking about him.

So that's why every post has to end with: VAMOS NICO!

It's so sad that Kid can't post at work anymore. It's not the same without her.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2008, 02:57 AM   #1562
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post

She said that even though we are on the Chat Thread talking about other people and things besides Nico that we have to show that we are always thinking about him.

VAMOS NICO!
It not the same at all but we try to carry on

And what Nicofan didn't mention in her explaination is that when someone forgets to put "VAMOS NICO" at the end of the post, they have to write "VAMOS NICO" 50 times-if they get caught (a quick edit has been used by everyone I think ) but that is how it became a habit for us all

VAMOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:18 AM   #1563
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

yeah but someone didn't do the quick edit thing some days ago, I saw it, she thought that nobody noticed but I did it was just that I was so kind to let it go since I'm not around here that much

thanks guys but you're entertaining a lot of people with your politics chat

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:01 PM   #1564
country flag Oksan4ik

Oksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post

VAMOS NICO!
wow i always think about him..should change an avvie btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
It not the same at all but we try to carry on

And what Nicofan didn't mention in her explaination is that when someone forgets to put "VAMOS NICO" at the end of the post, they have to write "VAMOS NICO" 50 times-if they get caught (a quick edit has been used by everyone I think ) but that is how it became a habit for us all

VAMOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

50 times?

it's becoming a habit for me too

VAMOS NICO!!!!!

~ Ferrero ~ Massu ~ Verdasco ~ Lopez ~ Ferrer ~

Gasquet | Roddick | Simon
Oksan4ik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:27 PM   #1565
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

50 times is a lot. So yeah, we're all good about it now. Though I've had to write VAMOS NICO! about 1000 times because I forgot it.

Kid - Sparko and I aim to please by entertaining people with our political chat. Politics is crazy in the US.

And hey Sparko - Obama is back in the lead in the polls again.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 09-19-2008, 01:28 PM   #1566
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

50 times is a lot-so its a very effective "teaching" tool

Yeah, US politics is entertaining, it has become a regular 3 ring circus. In ring one we have the first Afrcian American presidential candidate trying to stay on message despite outrageous attacks by his war hero opponant.
In ring 2 is the vp candidiate whose greatest claim to foriegn policy is being able to see Russia from her home 3. And in ring 3 is the greatest financial crisis in the US since the Wallstreet crash of 1929. If nothing else, we will remember this election

Yes, I did see Obama had pulled ahead a bit-good news-lets hope he stays in the lead (and in electoral votes-since we know just winning the popular vote doesn't count ) and that he pulls further ahead.

Anyway, at least its Davis Cup this weekend so I will have something else to occupy my mind for awhile!

VAMOOOOOOS NICO!!!
VAMOOOOOOS CHILE!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 09-19-2008, 06:21 PM   #1567
country flag Oksan4ik

Oksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond repute

i want Obama to be president

VAMOS NICOOOO!!!!!!!!

Old 09-20-2008, 03:08 AM   #1568
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

And we learn a lot about your political chats ladies at least from you I heard about that Palin who was in that TMZ program where they laughed about her since she was an sports commentator for a tv news show in Alaska

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:48 AM   #1569
country flag NicoFan

I know, she isn't the best pick. But I like Sarah...I don't agree with her on many many issues, but at the same time, I like her as a person.

And hey guys - we are less than 300 posts from Dahveed's forum! Let's keep up the good work.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 09-20-2008, 01:55 PM   #1570
country flag Oksan4ik

my new avatar with sexy Nico

VAMOS!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-20-2008, 05:48 PM   #1571
country flag NicoFan

That is a very sexy pix of Nico.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 09-21-2008, 12:09 AM   #1572
country flag Sparko1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksan4ik View Post
my new avatar with sexy Nico

VAMOS!!!!!!!!!
That is a hot picture of Nico you have for your avatar Oksan4ik

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 09-21-2008, 03:25 AM   #1573
country flag NicoFan

As promised, pictures of my favorite golfer, Sergio Garcia, in the Ryder Cup. Not as cute as our Nico, but I adore him.

He's on the left:

VAMOS NICO!
Old 09-21-2008, 08:44 AM   #1574
country flag Oksan4ik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
That is a hot picture of Nico you have for your avatar Oksan4ik

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!
i know,i know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicofan View Post
As promised, pictures of my favorite golfer, Sergio Garcia, in the Ryder Cup. Not as cute as our Nico, but I adore him
i'm not really into golf,but this man is beautiful

VAMOS NICO!

Old 09-21-2008, 11:03 AM   #1575
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksan4ik View Post
i'm not really into golf,but this man is beautiful

VAMOS NICO!
I'm glad someone else thinks so...

There's something about him that I find quite nice.

Since I changed careers and teach now, the US (Tennis) Open is difficult to get to because that is the first week of classes, so next year I'm going to try to go to the US (Golf) Open.

EDIT: Though I haven't forgotten tennis, which is of course my favorite sport by far! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for going to Indian Wells this year.

VAMOS NICO!

Last edited by NicoFan : 09-21-2008 at 11:20 AM.