Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 104 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-14-2008, 07:34 PM   #1546
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Aiming For The Numero Uno Spot On Chicos Latinos :-)

Sparko - I noticed that the Colts and Vikings were playing. Poor you...

And yeah, it would be hard for Nico to get a good coach with his ranking. If Felipe is right and Horacio wants to do it, Nico should take him. Once he gets back up in the rankings, if he and Horacio still hated each other , he could then get who he wants.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2008, 01:07 AM   #1547
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Of course the Vikes blew their 3rd quarter lead to loose to the Colts. to Peyton and co. though. Hubby says he's done with the Vikes. Now I know that isn't really true, but they really do suck Happy to see your Giants won Nicofan I see the Cowboys play tomorrow night-hope you get to see them play Felipe

Love your line "if he and Horacio still hated eachother" , Lynn

VAMOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:57 PM   #1548
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

Medina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond repute

Nico please come back to your domination ways , although he can do well against the aussies (completly un-bias)

vammmmmmmmmos nico
Medina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:59 PM   #1549
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Sparko - sorry about your Vikings. And hubby doesn't really mean that he's had enough of them....I say that all the time with my favorite teams and players when they lose all the time, but I don't really mean it. But at least they lost to another team you liked.

about Nico and Horacio hating each other. They both need to get over that.

Medina - you are going to get kicked out of Australia if you root for Nico to do well.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 09-15-2008, 09:33 PM   #1550
country flag NicoFan

And hey Sparko - not to bring politics here into Nico's forum's chat thread, but with the economy tanking (these bank failures are frightening!), Obama needs to move from "change" to "economy." All I hear is that he's going to start going negative. Okay, that's nice, but people are worried about their jobs and money right now. So again, economy economy economy economy. McCain has admitted that he knows nothing about the economy. Just like President Bill said - it's all about the economy, stupid! I don't understand what Obama is waiting for.... McCain/Palin are driving this election right now. As usual, the Dems are going to find a way to lose this election...an election that should be a gimme for them.

EDIT: Just heard Obama talk about the economy. Good work. He's got to keep that message going day in and day out until November 4.

ANOTHER EDIT: Just heard McCain talk about the economy. He says the economy is fine. Hmmmm....maybe the economy is fine for him and his rich friends. And to be honest, it's probably not all that hot for them either.

VAMOS NICO!

Last edited by NicoFan : 09-15-2008 at 09:47 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:50 AM   #1551
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

I had heard Obama was going to go negative too Nicofan and I was not happy about it. He needs to shoot down McCain's lies but keep the high standards. I am very dissapointed in McCain-I thought he would run an honorable campaign based on the relevant issues but I guess he would rather sellout and win Anyway, I would really hate to see Obama follow him into the mud. I know they are in a virtual tie right now but I hope to god Obama gets the message out and he pulls this off

And you are absolutly right about focusing on the economy. McCain is so weak on that issue and it has become probably the most important issue of the election. The fact alone that McCain maintains the economy is sound plus he and his wife own 7 homes show how out of touch he is. And how can he have spent as many years in the Senate and have no clue about econmics? Seems his experience is not the plus he would have us believe For all of Obama's lack of experience, he seems to have found the time to learn a few things about it

Speaking of close races....I see the Cowboys are behind 30-24 in the 3rd. Hope they can pull it off Felipe!

VAMOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007

Last edited by Sparko1030 : 09-16-2008 at 04:53 AM.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:05 AM   #1552
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

How bad is Dallas D. OMG, what a bunch of idiots!!!! They can't stop even a college team offense.

We can't win a single game in the playoff with that D.

VAMOS NICO!!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:56 AM   #1553

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Well Dallas win. But this team has a lot of job to do, their D is horrible, but the O is fantastic. We were lucky tonight as the Eagles played without their 2 starters WR.

Anyway, key win for the division.

VAMOS NICO!!!!

Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
Old 09-16-2008, 04:59 AM   #1554
country flag Sparko1030

well at least your Cowboys won And you can at least expect them to make it to the playoffs. I'm still waiting for the Vikes to win a game and since they play Carolina next week, I think I will have a while to wait......

VAMOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 09-16-2008, 05:05 AM   #1555

Tell you again, if only the Vikes can get a decent QB. They have maybe the best RB in the NFL right now and his D is good. The problem is Tarvaris.

Yes, probably Dallas will enter the playoff, but the question is: can this team win in january? my answer is questionable, the D is horrible and Wade Phillips can't win in playoffs.

VAMOS NICO!!!

Old 09-16-2008, 01:36 PM   #1556
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

Medina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond repute

ill dress up chilian they wont notice me. Ive alredy cheered for Nalbandian aginst australaia in sydney so i can take risks.

VAAAAAAAAAAMOS NICO
Medina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:00 PM   #1557
country flag Sparko1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoRios4Ever View Post
Tell you again, if only the Vikes can get a decent QB. They have maybe the best RB in the NFL right now and his D is good. The problem is Tarvaris.

Yes, probably Dallas will enter the playoff, but the question is: can this team win in january? my answer is questionable, the D is horrible and Wade Phillips can't win in playoffs.

VAMOS NICO!!!
Yeah, the problem is Tavaris-and stupid Childress. The fans and local press are being pretty merciless about both fo them One good thing that may come if they continue to suck this year- hopefully they would get rid of Childress. Always have to look for the bright side

Medina. Sounds like you know what you're doing. I rarely root for our Davis Cup team and certainly didn't when they played Chile, but where I live few care about tennis and the Davis Cup so it doens't matter

VAMOOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 09-16-2008, 03:03 PM   #1558
country flag Sparko1030

Forgot to mention: Nico's forum is within 350 posts of Nalbandian's!
(sorry Medina, we have a goal here to surpass all the other Chico Latinos in the # of posts )

VAMOOOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 09-17-2008, 01:16 AM   #1559
country flag NicoFan

Felipe - glad your Cowboys won the game. I only watched a few minutes of the game so can't really commment, but hopefully they'll get better.

Sparko - McCain and his 7 houses. You know at this point I think they are both . Both are nice guys, but I wonder if either of them can get it done. But I'll still vote for Obama. I like his ideas and policies. Whether he'll be able to implement them is another thing.

Medina - I'm like Sparko - I don't root much for the US team. I like Andy, but that's about it.

And that we are going to beat Dahveed's forum soon!

VAMOS NICO!
Old 09-17-2008, 01:34 PM   #1560
country flag Oksan4ik

Oksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond repute

why all posts here finish with VAMOS NICO ?....

VAMOS NICO!!!!!!

~ Ferrero ~ Massu ~ Verdasco ~ Lopez ~ Ferrer ~

Gasquet | Roddick | Simon
Oksan4ik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote