Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 103 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-12-2008, 12:38 PM   #1531
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Aiming For The Numero Uno Spot On Chicos Latinos :-)

I'll find some cute guys from sports you would consider to be sports this weekend to post. How about that Sergio guy from Real Madrid? He's a cutie. Or Matigol...always nice to look at. And of course - KAKA!!

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2008, 01:30 PM   #1532
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, even golf looks like a sport compared to poker. I will never understand why it gets more time on ESPN than tennis Its a GAME not a sport. Of course its on the Travel Channel too and that doens't make sense either since you don't have to travel anywhere to play it and all you have to do it sit at a table......

I'm looking foward to more pics Nicofan.

VAMOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:12 AM   #1533
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Matigol is baaaaaaaaaaaaack

Chile is 2nd in the Southamerican WC qualfiers tied w/Brazil and Argentina, at the moment we're IN... but we're only at the middle of the qualys.

Talking of NFL, what about Tom Brady out of season, say good bye Cheatriots

I trust in my Cowboys this season, with the Pats out of contention i think our big trouble will be the Eagles in the NFC.

COME ON BOYS, THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!

VAMOS NICO!!!

ps: I only care about golf when Tiger is playing, without him is boring. ESPN Latinamerica is talking a lot of Camilo nowadays, but... with all my respect.. imo he has a look a bit... gay (¿?)

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:29 PM   #1534
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I feel sorry for Tom Brady , but not for Mr. Belichick...

And that leaves the way open for my GIANTS!!! I just love Eli Manning... (Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry, Felipe... )

Felipe - Camilo does NOT look gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's just flamboyant...

VAMOS NICO!!

Last edited by NicoFan : 09-13-2008 at 05:12 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:10 PM   #1535
country flag NicoFan

Speaking of Eli , for those not in the U.S., there's a great commercial running for double stuffed Oreo cookies with Serena and Venus and Eli and Peyton.

It makes me laugh no matter how many times I watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7o_JfWuw1E

Ooooo, we're scared.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 09-13-2008, 05:41 PM   #1536
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

That is a funny commercial Nicofan-it got lots of play during the USO

I would put a plug in for the Vikes but what's the point? I have low expectations so when they end up sucking I won't feel bad. And IF they do surprise, it will be all the sweeter

Since I have no faith in my Vikes (despite AP) my fall back team is the Colts since I just think Peyton is the funniest, most likeable football player around

VAMOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 09-13-2008, 06:22 PM   #1537
country flag NicoFan

Have faith! The Vikings could do it!!! And yeah, Peyton is a sweetie too.

I also liked the Maria-Dolce commercial that they showed because I love Dolce.

Here's the latest for those that never saw it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f2oA6xVQtc

And the original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9rKMTJt6X0&NR=1

You think you own me? Oh I forgot, you do own me.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 09-13-2008, 10:25 PM   #1538
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

G-Men for the back to back? oh come on... no chance in hell, they can't win another SB title without Strahan and Umenyiora. Plus i think they doesnt have the same motivation of last season. I see Dallas and Philly as the best 2 teams in the NFC this year, maybe the Saints are good too, but they didnt look that good vs TB. The AFC is unclear, NE is out of contention, Indy is sucking like SD, probably Pittsburgh are the favorites right now.... but it's only Week 1.

Also the G-Men are in the most difficult division in the NFL. Probably 3 teams of the NFC East will make the playoffs and twice will play the NFC Championship Game, the rest of the NFC sucks

Too bad Sparko, your Vikes only can run the ball, but the pass game sucks.

Lol at Camilo, believe me... he looks a bit gay

VAMOS NICO!!!!

ps: Nothing new about the coach, and nobody here in Chile ask that to him, probably Lynn you are the human being that cares about Nico finding a new coach, even the same Nico probably doesnt care of a new coach my opinion? he has to hire HORACIO DE LA PEŃA, i think he's the right man to help Nico and also Horacio wants to coach him. A crazy guy with a crazy coach, could be a good combination.

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:34 AM   #1539
country flag NicoFan

Everyone always underrates my Giants. We'll just have to wait and see , but I hope they can do it twice.

I would love it if Nico hired Horacio. It would be a combination of two crazy guys, and there would be a good possibility that they would kill each other after a year, but Nico would definitely go back up in the rankings before it happened.

I am the only human being who cares about Nico actually hiring a coach. I don't understand it. With the exception of Fed, having a good coach is one of the most important things a player can do. It's the #1 conversation when a top player fires a coach - who will he hire next? And Nico should care about getting a good coach - unless he wants to stay down in the challengers for the rest of his career.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 09-14-2008, 01:47 AM   #1540
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

Medina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond repute

hallo

im back to post more on MTF

Vamooos Nico
#1 Fan Martin Vassallo Arguello

Chela.Mathieu.Montanes.Ferrero.Hartfield
Querrey.Massu.Gaudio.Djokovic.Robredo
Medina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:55 AM   #1541
country flag NicoFan

Medina!

VAMOS NICO!

Last edited by NicoFan : 09-14-2008 at 12:49 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:03 AM   #1542
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

Medina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond repute

formerly known as guarrigues

Vammooso Nico
#1 Fan Martin Vassallo Arguello

Chela.Mathieu.Montanes.Ferrero.Hartfield
Querrey.Massu.Gaudio.Djokovic.Robredo
Medina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:49 PM   #1543
country flag NicoFan

Here I was thinking there was a new fan for Nico.

Welcome back Guarrigues.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 09-14-2008, 05:54 PM   #1544
country flag Sparko1030

Welcome back Medina

I, for one, think it would be great if Nico took Horacio on as his coach. Nico is starting to win again and I think getting a coach would help even more. He and Horacio know eachother already so that would be a plus. Also, Like Kid pointed out, with his (Nico's) current low rank, it might be difficult to get anyone else of Horacio's level. Anyway, I don't know if it will happen, but I hope it does.

VAMOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 09-14-2008, 05:58 PM   #1545
country flag Sparko1030

Well, my two fave football teams are playing to day The Colts are playing the Vikes at the Dome Vikes are leading so far 6-0 but there is a lot of football left to be played.

Good luck to Nicofan's Giants and Felipe's Cowboys!

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ