Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-26-2008, 04:29 PM   #1501
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Aiming For The Numero Uno Spot On Chicos Latinos :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
ooh I'm sooo sorry for Blake

VAMOS NICO!!
Yeah, I bet you are Kid Poor James!

Lefties do rule Felipe! (I just happen to be one too ) Although I heard that Rafa is really right handed but Uncle Tony thought it would be a good move to play left handed, so he trained that way. Looks like the stradegy has paid off-big time

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007

Last edited by Sparko1030 : 07-26-2008 at 04:35 PM.
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2008, 04:35 PM   #1502
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB. View Post
Gilles Simon = future No. 1

How are you guys?

VAMOS NICO!!
I am doing fine Tommy-thanks for asking The summer is going by way too fast but that does mean we're having fun. Hubby was a little bummed that he has to pass on a month long assignment to Germany in August-he LOVES your country! But he's already enrolled in a training class for the month of Sept so he didnt' want to be gone that long if he didnt' have to. He is very dissapointed about the bad timing though.

How are you doing?

VAMOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 07-26-2008, 06:46 PM   #1503
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sparko, I'm fine. My summer vacation begins soon...that's the reason. Finally some time to relax and I'm looking forward to the Olympics and Flushing Meadows.

Yes I remember that your husband likes Germany because of the famous beer.

VAMOS NICO!!
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 08:45 PM   #1504
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I love beer! But I have to admit that I don't like the expensive good beer....I'm quite happy with my Bud!

And have fun on your vacation Tommy!

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 09:03 PM   #1505
country flag Sparko1030

Have a great vacation Tommy! Summer is the time to relax-and I'm looking foward to watching the Olympics and the USO too

I just mentioned the beer thing to hubby and now he is expounding on the virtures of German beer Direct guote about Heffeweisen (sp) "Its brilliant, just brilliant. " He says its so good even I would like it (old Michelob lite fan here ) Nicofan-did you hear, I think the parent company of Bud was sold to a Belgium company I think Hopefully they won't mess with your Bud

VAMOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 07-26-2008, 09:55 PM   #1506
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes "Hefeweizen"...favorite beer of Southern Germany (esp. Bavaria). Well I'm not a big fan of it, I prefer the good old "Pils" or "Pilsener".

VAMOS NICO!!!
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 11:11 PM   #1507
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

They better not mess with my Bud.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 07-27-2008, 02:48 AM   #1508
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

The bud is not real beer NicoFan well that's what people said, I don't like beer at all

everybody is looking forward for summer vacations except me, and it's not funny since I'll be working during the olympics, I'm still thinking that I'll carry a tv to the office

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 03:46 AM   #1509
country flag Sparko1030

I'm not much of beer drinking anymore either Kid that was mostly in my college days (Now I prefer wine) That makes sense that its Barvaria that likes that beer Tommy-that is where hubby went-near Munich. We have Pilsners here too-I think that is why he likes the Hefeweizen-its "exotic".

sorry you dont' get a summer vacation Kid. Your workplace should have a tv so everyone can watch the Olympics! (and you can tell them I said so )

VAMOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 07-27-2008, 12:02 PM   #1510
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
The bud is not real beer NicoFan well that's what people said, I don't like beer at all

everybody is looking forward for summer vacations except me, and it's not funny since I'll be working during the olympics, I'm still thinking that I'll carry a tv to the office

VAMOS NICO!
Bud is real beer.

Don't worry about watching - because it is in Beijing, everything will be in the middle of the night for us.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 07-28-2008, 01:45 AM   #1511
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

that's what I've heard NF ... and well I have never been a fan of beer, I don't drink at all and even more if it's beer

I'm not sure if everything will be in the middle of the night, probably most of it would be also during the early hours of the morning, they should post a freaking schedule for the entire olympics and the times for the rest of the world don't you think

VAMOS NICO!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 03:04 AM   #1512
country flag Sparko1030

That would be a good idea Kid. Although here they show a lot of events later when people are usually watching tv so we don't get to see as much live. Hopefully this time will be differnt but I doubt it. Here in the US they don't think we care about seeing a sporting event live-I mean today they aired the Toronto final late so they could broadcast a rodeo

speaking of which....Congrats to Rafa on another title and also to Kiefer for making the final!!!

VAMOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 08-02-2008, 03:30 AM   #1513
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa is #1. Any quotes?

Fergie

VAMOS NICO!!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 03:44 AM   #1514
country flag Sparko1030

Wow, its seemed until recently that Roger would be #1 forever. I think he just needs to recover his mental game-like Nico. Once he started loosing I'm sure his confidence has just dissapeared. Hopefully he will recover soon and he and Rafa can keep their great (proffesional) rivalry up. Two greats can only make eachother better.

for Rafa though-I'm very happy for him. For a while there I thought Djko would surpassed him and be the one to threaten Roger but thankfully no

VAMOOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 08-02-2008, 11:09 AM   #1515
country flag NicoFan

Yes, a big for Fergie!

But I am happy that Rafa is #1. He's been patient, very respectful towards King Fed (unlike Djokovic ), and has been the best player this year by far.

I want King Fed to start winnning again too though. Like Sparko said, I like their rivalry. The best matches are when they play each other.

VAMOS NICO!