Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.) - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-18-2009, 12:13 AM   #121
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

what's this Tangy? I saw Fee had something about someone spreading rumours about her written on her Facebook, is it to do with that?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2009, 12:21 AM   #122
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been on Facebook lately to see but this sounds like something that's been going on for a while. Maybe he's a dupe account that she knew before.

It always surprises me when I see posts that bash Fee on MTF.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:28 AM   #123

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
I haven't been on Facebook lately to see but this sounds like something that's been going on for a while. Maybe he's a dupe account that she knew before.

It always surprises me when I see posts that bash Fee on MTF.
it was literally posted today, think it is the same problem.

Me too.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 05-18-2009, 01:20 AM   #124
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Tangy, I have no idea what's going on, I am truly perplexed by it. I am currently doing research to try to figure it out. Arend claims that I am PMing people with information about him and that is absolutely false (especially considering I have no real idea who he is). He's also made some comment about my obsession with him, but I honestly don't remember ever having any interaction with him on this forum. I just checked my last 500 posts and none of them mention him or are directed to him at all. I am seriously confused and pretty upset by this whole turn of events. It's kind of ruined my day to be honest.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:39 AM   #125

some people are so weird. I do not see the fun in making stuff up about people.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 05-18-2009, 01:40 AM   #126
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Tangy, I have no idea what's going on, I am truly perplexed by it. I am currently doing research to try to figure it out. Arend claims that I am PMing people with information about him and that is absolutely false (especially considering I have no real idea who he is). He's also made some comment about my obsession with him, but I honestly don't remember ever having any interaction with him on this forum. I just checked my last 500 posts and none of them mention him or are directed to him at all. I am seriously confused and pretty upset by this whole turn of events.
His posts didn't even sound like he was talking about you but maybe somebody is impersonating you via PMs. I hope the mods can help you clear this up. Who needs this kind of garbage, especially on messageboard? In any case he should have taken it up privately with you instead of posting it in NT.

Quote:
It's kind of ruined my day to be honest.
Think happy thoughts of Roger winning Madrid today.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 05-18-2009, 01:50 AM   #127
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis lover View Post
some people are so weird. I do not see the fun in making stuff up about people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
His posts didn't even sound like he was talking about you but maybe somebody is impersonating you via PMs. I hope the mods can help you clear this up. Who needs this kind of garbage, especially on messageboard? In any case he should have taken it up privately with you instead of posting it in NT.

Think happy thoughts of Roger winning Madrid today.
thanks.

All I want is for Arend to give me a link to a post I've made (it would have to be before December, I've checked all those already) or forward these alleged PM's to me including the name(s) of the people who told him or sent them to him. I think he is being played and that bothers me too.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:33 PM   #128
Last dance, Andy

So. AI finale tonight? (so everybody in the office keeps telling me)

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 05-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #129
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Yep... I'm sure there will be much discussion in the AI thread, we've got some heated opinions here this season

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:57 PM   #130

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to watch, I have an exam tomorrow morning! although I'll be up until 2am anyway so I guess I might as well watch. I don't think I'll be able to watch the results though because I have an exam thursday morning as well and staying up until 3am might be pushing it a bit. I just hope I can avoid the result and find somewhere to stream it.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 05-21-2009, 01:21 AM   #131
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

@ the woman.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:02 AM   #132
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

I totally thought he was the one wearing crocs when I first looked at that picture
jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:28 AM   #133
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

I would really like to post some more lochte pix if that is okay...

Thank you for your time.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:29 AM   #134
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Haii Lochte And Dwight <33 <33
jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:32 AM   #135
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobear View Post
Oh Haii Lochte And Dwight <33 <33
That pic is dedicated to you bb!