Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.) - Page 35 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-08-2012, 06:10 AM   #511
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Congrats on getting married; wish you much joy! We bought a retirement home in Kirkland Washington and my oldest is in college in Seattle!
Thanks Sue. I went to college in Seattle too. It had been 16 years I'd lived here though, so I'm having to adjust to the cold and rain!! I was spoiled in So Cal for too long.

Through this world I've stumbled, So many times betrayed
Trying to find an honest word to find, The truth enslaved
Oh you speak to me in riddles, And you speak to me in rhymes
My body aches to breathe your breath, Your words keep me alive
And I would be the one, To hold you down
Kiss you so hard, I'll take your breath away
And after, I'd wipe away the tears
Just close your eyes dear
acoffeygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #512
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Amber!
Wow, congrats on getting married and moving. I had a minor move in 2009, we left Nor Cal and moved back to So Cal when my husband got a teaching position. Even though I grew up down here and my brother and father live nearby, it was still quite an adjustment for me. My husband got immersed in work right away and treated the move like no big deal, lucky him. Took me a year to get over it, and we go back to NorCal 4 times a year.

Sue, when did you get a place in Washington? That's great! It increases the chance you'll come to Indian Wells tournament some day. Right?

I don't come to MTF often but I'll try to stop by this chat thread a little bit more frequently, I do miss the people.

Happy New Year everyone.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #513
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new year everybody! Starting off 2012 with a new hairdo.

"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #514
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Amber!! That's amazing! Congrats!! I started a new job about 3 months ago. It relieved certain stresses but added new ones and has been an adjustment. Trying to work on controlling it, though A lot of it is of my own making, including waking up at 3am today

Guys I'm gonna start a thread for the AO and move the tennis posts there. It's quiet here but no need to add confusion once the season gets going.

Also, what do you guys think - I don't think we need to have a separate dedicated livescoring thread anymore - we can just follow along in each season/tourney thread, since we're much smaller now and it shouldn't get too confusing/overwhelming. Let me know if anyone disagrees. or even cares

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...

Last edited by Deboogle!. : 01-11-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:36 PM   #515
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

I care and that sounds fine Deb

Ok Fee- well when the economy started tanking and the real estate market finally took a hit in Seattle ie prices decreased by about 40% - that was too good a number to pass up. So we bought a home in the town I always loved ( Hubby's sister lived there in her early married days) and voila it was a done deal. Prices in Seattle are actually starting to rise again so I am so glad we did this! I don't enjoy the added expense but Nate will most likely live there for his last 3 years of college and ?grad school so it is worth it. He is trying to get a job for the summer as I think he wants to establish residency there. That will be nice for the college tuition Good boy

I actually tried once again looking for a job there. Unfortunately where I looked was not interested in hiring anyone with experience but actually wanted someone right out of training. One they are cheaper and two they will see all the cases the others no longer want to do so not for me. Not sure what I will do once Sam graduates high school but hey I have 3.5 years to figure that out.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:53 PM   #516
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Sue

Sounds like you got a great deal on the house, that's awesome. Whenever I hear/see Kirkland all i can think of is Costco

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 01-12-2012, 06:29 PM   #517
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

I like Costco but I prefer the Trader Joe's just down the street and Oujimaya next town over
Old 01-12-2012, 08:46 PM   #518
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Fee for the nice words.

Deb...glad to hear about the new job...I think! lol I'm good with keeping everything in the tourney thread. I'm going to try to keep up with tennis a bit more this year. We'll see.

Sue...I'll be in Kirkland next weekend.

Through this world I've stumbled, So many times betrayed
Trying to find an honest word to find, The truth enslaved
Oh you speak to me in riddles, And you speak to me in rhymes
My body aches to breathe your breath, Your words keep me alive
And I would be the one, To hold you down
Kiss you so hard, I'll take your breath away
And after, I'd wipe away the tears
Just close your eyes dear
acoffeygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:38 PM   #519
country flag Nunyabeezwax

Nunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond repute

Hello ladies.

Nunyabeezwax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #520
country flag Deboogle!.

Yes amber it's most def good - thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunyabeezwax View Post
Hello ladies.
OMG. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU?

Old 01-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #521

Nunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond repute

I am great. Life in Portland suits me pretty well. How are you doing?

Old 01-12-2012, 10:57 PM   #522
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoffeygirl View Post
Thanks Fee for the nice words.

Deb...glad to hear about the new job...I think! lol I'm good with keeping everything in the tourney thread. I'm going to try to keep up with tennis a bit more this year. We'll see.

Sue...I'll be in Kirkland next weekend.
I wish I was there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunyabeezwax View Post
I am great. Life in Portland suits me pretty well. How are you doing?
But it is the other Portland To paraphrase Deb- HOW THE HELL ARE YOU??????
Old 01-12-2012, 10:59 PM   #523

Ha yes. The other Portland. I'm great. It's certainly been a while since I poked my head in here. Nice to see some familiar names.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:00 PM   #524
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Well there are not many of "us" left. I am probably still the most active but not like I use to be.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:02 PM   #525

A whole new generation of rabid tennis fans has taken over eh?