Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.) - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-22-2009, 03:05 AM   #226
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

shit, i'd pay to see that. it'd be comedic gold

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2009, 05:25 AM   #227
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
shit, i'd pay to see that. it'd be comedic gold
aimee & i were trying to figure out the other night how we're surprised he remembers to breath while he's swimming and doesn't drown on a regular basis. i am worried about this boy's basic needs!

What a meeting of great minds...
And can I tell you the response "a little bit of everything"
At least he has the brains to not be in a frat... but this interview brings up something....

I NEED TO SEE VIDEO OF HIM DANCING!!! I think I would lol to death.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:14 PM   #228
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Swimming's governing body banned record-setting bodysuits Friday, a major step in limiting technology in the pool.

FINA has come under criticism for its failure to regulate the rapid advances in swimsuit technology that has led to 108 world records last year and nearly 30 so far this year.

Some suits are suspected of creating "air trapping" effects that artificially enhance speed.

"The most important thing is the future; the past we cannot change," FINA executive director Cornel Marculescu said. "The congress has made a very big statement."

A U.S. proposal to limit the amount of swimsuit coverage — between the waist and knees for men, not beyond the shoulders or below the knees for women — was overwhelmingly passed by the FINA congress, meeting in Rome during the world championships."
The rest of the article!
Old 07-25-2009, 07:31 PM   #229
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

This post is dedicated to Aimee x1000.

Old 07-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #230
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

that's really good news with the suits thing, it's gotten so out of hand and is overshadowing these athletes. too bad it won't take effect til next year

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 07-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #231
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
that's really good news with the suits thing, it's gotten so out of hand and is overshadowing these athletes. too bad it won't take effect til next year
Yes I agree. The technology with the suits is ridiculous. You have no idea what their true talent is. Not to mention it means more skin.................
Old 07-26-2009, 07:51 PM   #232
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

I hope everyone watched swimming this afternoon. I was screaming so much during the 4x100 relay.
In case you missed it:

Old 07-26-2009, 08:02 PM   #233
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh.
Anyone know where Fee is? I thought of here last night when I got home feeling crappy with a sunburned face and cleavage
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:10 AM   #234
country flag Deboogle!.

THERE'S NATHAN ADRIAN AGAIN. Gosh, he is cute

i'm watching it on univeral sports right now!

Old 07-27-2009, 12:35 AM   #235
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
THERE'S NATHAN ADRIAN AGAIN. Gosh, he is cute

i'm watching it on univeral sports right now!
I KNOW I WAS FREAKING OUT AT HIS EPIC AMAZINGNESS THAT GOT US TO WIN AND CONFUSED WHY WE DIDN'T KNOW HIM LAST SUMMER. Ugh.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:44 AM   #236
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

So does that ban mean lochte is going to go sans suit?

and OH HAII THERE LOCHTE!!!

ty for all the lochte Mary! and ty so much for advising me to come over here yesterday when I was all sad! <33
jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:22 AM   #237
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobear View Post
So does that ban mean lochte is going to go sans suit?

and OH HAII THERE LOCHTE!!!

ty for all the lochte Mary! and ty so much for advising me to come over here yesterday when I was all sad! <33
Well I guess the ban doesn't start till next year, so they still have the suits for this.
Here, Lochte will tell you what he wants!

@ Phelps unable to control the laughter.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:39 AM   #238
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

I know I don't really cut it in comparison with the male swimsters so can I assume that no one knows how Fee is? That said you all should take a good look at Richard Armitage; that's a woman's man And maybe a man's man too but who cares.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:44 AM   #239
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I know I don't really cut it in comparison with the male swimsters so can I assume that no one knows how Fee is? That said you all should take a good look at Richard Armitage; that's a woman's man And maybe a man's man too but who cares.
I know him! I used to watch Robin Hood. Well, I would watch season 3 but BBC America hasn't shown any of it yet. But in that show I must admit I totally perv for Robin.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:47 AM   #240
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

I seem to always love the bad guys Anyway I just watched the BBC miniseries North and South. OMG he is one gorgeous man and it wouldn't be like robbing the cradle. I have this suspicion though that he is gay or something Oh man I really need to see my hubby