Tennis players wordsnake Part two - Page 151 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 03:38 AM   #2251
LittleGloves

LittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis players wordsnake Part two

Isabella Holland
LittleGloves is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #2252
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

Dovydas Sakinis
Old 03-04-2012, 03:12 PM   #2253
country flag Eden
Proud to be your fan

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Steffi Graf

(Hi )
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #2254
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

Fabio Fognini

*Hello Eden/Doris how are you? everything OK? I was a little worried after your Rotterdam message... You know I love you, I feel concerned*
Old 03-04-2012, 03:24 PM   #2255
country flag Eden
Proud to be your fan

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Iva Majoli

(I was at the doctor this week and he gave me a sick note for the next 2 weeks. We have to wait and see how the foot will be then. Thanks for the concern
I regret a bit that I didn't talked to Tomas in Rotterdam I saw him practicing but when he left I chatted with other fans. He could have signed the cast as well It's good to see you around again by the way Love your pictures which you posted in Roger's forum
Old 03-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #2256
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Irakli Labadze

*Get well soon Doris, wie hasst du das gemacht? bist du gefallen?... Roger is doing well lately. I'm waiting for IW, time to photoshop, that's why*
Old 03-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #2257
country flag Eden
Proud to be your fan

Eric Jelen

(When I travelled from Fribourg to Rotterdam I had to get out of the train in Bern. I missed a little step in the train and fall over it. I could prevent to fall down on the floor but I twisted my ankle. I immerdiately knew that something was wrong. But there was nothing I could do at that moment as I had to continue to go to Rotterdam. Karin persuaded me then to go to the hospital the next morning where they made an x-ray. I'm glad we could convince the doctors not to give me crutches. Instead I got a cast and a special shoe to be able to walk on.
I'm curious whether Roger will be able to take his current level of play into the cupcoming tournaments but the courts suit other players more than him...)
Old 03-04-2012, 03:55 PM   #2258
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Novak Djokovic

*oh my... what a story! but always think it could have been 'schlimmer'. Fedal Karin is nice as always. Many blessings, hope you recover soon *
Old 03-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #2259
country flag Eden
Proud to be your fan

Carl-Uwe Steeb

(I don't want to think about it that I might have been forced to stay there in the hospital So it was indeed the best solution to get a cast. I could choose the colour for it and decided for red. Karin then said that we should try to get Roger to sign it but I never thought that would be possible. Then we got to meet him after the SF and I asked him to sign it. He wanted to know what happened and at first I wanted to answer to him in English - because amongst the other 6 fans standing there we chatted in English - but then I said: "Oh, I can tell it to you in German." He replied something like: "Ok, in Hochdeutsch also." I didn't asked him for a picture this time but fortunately Karin finally got one with him )
Old 03-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #2260
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Benjamin Becker

*Ich bin froh, dass es dir wieder besser geht, Roger Rocks!*
Old 03-04-2012, 04:35 PM   #2261
country flag Eden
Proud to be your fan

Roger Federer

(Thanks I have to go now. Hope to chat to you again soon )
Old 03-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #2262
LittleGloves

LittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond repute

Rafael Nadal
LittleGloves is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-05-2012, 12:36 PM   #2263
country flag Tulipe

Tulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond repute

Lukas Lacko
Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo is an intruiging player. A complete nobody who near the age of 30 worked himself up to be a competitive claycourter (2006-2007), beating Ferrer at RG, leading Federer 5-1 in the final set in Masters Series tournament.

His playing style is also of interest, he is the most technically pure moonballer on the tour
miles ahead of Nadal in esthetic terms, complete with a never-failing trademark grunt. A legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Tulipe is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #2264
country flag Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze has a reputation beyond reputeKeyser Soze has a reputation beyond reputeKeyser Soze has a reputation beyond reputeKeyser Soze has a reputation beyond reputeKeyser Soze has a reputation beyond reputeKeyser Soze has a reputation beyond reputeKeyser Soze has a reputation beyond reputeKeyser Soze has a reputation beyond reputeKeyser Soze has a reputation beyond reputeKeyser Soze has a reputation beyond reputeKeyser Soze has a reputation beyond repute

Oscar Sabate-Bretos
Copil || Wawrinka || Ungur || Horia Tecău || Crivoi || Gulbis || Ciorcilă || Dolgopolov || Berankis || Hănescu || Fognini || Carreno-Busta || Dustin Brown || Olivetti || Andreozzi || Clezar || Gojowczyk || Kovalik || Duckworth || Tommy Haas || Arnaboldi || Ager || Sam Groth || Dodig || Semrajc || Vesely || Dan Evans || Gombos || Bozoljac || Trevisan || Couacaud || Blaz Rola || Rosol

DISLIKE LIST: Nadal || Tomic || J.Sousa || Ferrer || Riba || Jimmy Wang || Brands || Granollers || Berdych || Stakhovsky || Laaksonen || Veic || Bagnis || Stepanek || Janowicz || Lopez-Perez || Marchenko || Olivo || Fucsovics || Ignatik
Keyser Soze is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-05-2012, 10:01 PM   #2265
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Santiago Giraldo
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread