Who was the last poster who GOODrepped you? 11 - Page 200 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-28-2012, 09:42 PM   #2986
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who was the last poster who GOODrepped you? 11

My thanks to:

Slasher1985
kinski76
Voo de Mar
Freak3yman84
jonathancrane
Mimi
Looner
Barbadosan
Typhoon20
shadows
Benny_Maths
Johnberth
GSMnadal

Much appreciated
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2012, 10:21 PM   #2987
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Can you tell the difference between a negative and a positive from a poster with less than 100? Are they grey in both instances? I got one totally without comment and wondered....
You can't badrep without commenting. So then it was a goodrep

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:25 PM   #2988
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand how it works. I mean I do understand you can give good rep or bad rep, and you can add a comment (have to when it's bad rep).

But I don't really get how it all works. What do people see when they get some rep? How do you know how much rep you have and how it's evolving? How many different people do you have to give good rep to before you can good rep someone again? I'm confused. Couldn't find this in the forum rules.
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:00 AM   #2989
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
I don't understand how it works. I mean I do understand you can give good rep or bad rep, and you can add a comment (have to when it's bad rep).

But I don't really get how it all works. What do people see when they get some rep? How do you know how much rep you have and how it's evolving? How many different people do you have to give good rep to before you can good rep someone again? I'm confused. Couldn't find this in the forum rules.
your reps are listed on your user control panel. click "User CP" in the menu along the right of your screen (second one from the bottom, above "log out". There it will show who repped you and their comment and a link to the post of yours that they repped. After a while your screen fills up and the older ones "drop off" -- who knows where they go . That's why I report mine here. Your user CP also shows any infractions you've received from the mods.

I don't know how many people you have to rep before you can rep the same person again. I know you can only give 10 reps per 24 hour period (or at least I've received that message when I've gone on good repping sprees).
Old 09-29-2012, 08:33 AM   #2990
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

As Kat_YYZ said, "User CP" will give you information about who and when (the last 15), and their comments. I use "User CP" to another thing, namely to see which of the threads I have posted in that have received new posts since I was last logged in.

You have to rep 20 other posters before you can rep the same one again. A maximum of 10 pr day secures you will never be repped two days in a row by the same poster.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:37 AM   #2991
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
You can't badrep without commenting. So then it was a goodrep
Thanks for clearing that up for me!

And my thanks to xcom for what must then have been a goodrep
Old 09-29-2012, 09:06 AM   #2992
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much KAT YYZ and Litotes!

I had never found the Control Panel. I just thought I had never received any rep so far

So I did find some good rep given for older comments, thank you to all those who sent them to me! (they know who they are!)
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:13 PM   #2993
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I had never found the Control Panel. I just thought I had never received any rep so far

So I did find some good rep given for older comments, thank you to all those who sent them to me! (they know who they are!)
you are welcome, Sophitia, and thanks for being my 500th good rep!

09-12-2012 08:55 AM IncrediBale
09-16-2012 03:03 PM tennisfan856
09-19-2012 01:22 PM Xristos
09-20-2012 03:55 PM IncrediBale
09-21-2012 02:46 PM Eden
09-22-2012 01:29 AM tripwires
09-24-2012 09:48 AM Thunder Hoad
09-26-2012 05:52 AM Deathless Mortal
09-27-2012 12:37 PM Dead Net Cord
09-27-2012 03:31 PM Slasher1985
09-28-2012 12:47 PM Slice Winner
09-29-2012 06:30 AM Mae
09-29-2012 07:31 AM Sophitia36 (500)
Old 09-29-2012, 05:35 PM   #2994
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So I have been sucking up to you for months and you didn't even know untill now

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:24 PM   #2995
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Mimi x2 TSD and Nole Rules thanks.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:21 AM   #2996
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

~Maya~ - Thanks for the rep and info.
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:46 AM   #2997
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to mreccentric

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #2998
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to silver lining

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:42 PM   #2999
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Mimi
Thanos
IncrediBale
Punky
silver lining
Matt01

Last edited by nick the greek : 10-02-2012 at 02:56 PM.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #3000
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Zelyony
JediFed
Sophocles
OSmeone
Freak3yman84
Slasher1985
GOATsol
pray-for-palestine-and-israel
DJ Soup

BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote