The "RF" chat thread - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-14-2009, 02:44 AM   #121
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by clever1980 View Post
Karin. Hello Nadine, Usha! Everyone.
Heh. Here's a True Fool greating you eh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Oh I feel your stress

I have to revise for Biology, Maths and Chemistry exams coming up next week, and it's a bit all too much at the moment. But I gotta find a way . I'm just going to limit myself to just the Roger matches and only use MTF at night when all studying is done.

But good luck with your test
Ah, funny. I never had any problems with the Biology, Maths & Chemistry exams myself, but by now I understand that many do...

What *I* don't understand? "Marketing", and the like. I always feel like, Is what they are saying addressed to idiots, or babies???
I know, it's just me.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2009, 02:46 AM   #122
country flag clever1980

clever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All is grand at the mo, feeling very happy and fuzzy inside every time I come here- but stressed and all panicky when I'm studying .

Oh that's a shame but you have your reasons I really enjoyed chatting to you here and in Yvo's thread. Remember DC night? That was so much fun, even though Chiudi lost
I feel the same browsing Fed Forum. I was hooked first time I visited Fed Forum. May be you could study and chat the same time.

Definitely!! That was the most fun.. We should do it again next time Chiudi plays.
clever1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:52 AM   #123
country flag clever1980

clever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
Hi Tarrie. How are you? I'm just doing a bit of studying. Painful. It sucks when you are studying something you don't like. I blame the indian background for it. lol.
Usher. Bio is my least favourite too. (Actually there were quite a few. ) I understand your frustration. Sometimes, I'd have a cup of tea, and study in a quiet room. Writing down repeatedly helped me a bit.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:53 AM   #124
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, people. I am a very sensitive person, might well have to do with my Asperger diagnosis, continuously feeling like, eh, "I don't get the joke!" - but I do very well know what I am worthy off.

Know what? Today I witnessed a whole bunch of ducklings in the canal right across my home. Too bad my camera's memory card already broke down the night before. I'm going to hunt them around tomorrow to get some real nice piccies.

You do agree with me that there's nothing as cute as a bunch of new-born ducklings, do you?

Anathema

Old 04-14-2009, 02:55 AM   #125
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel the same browsing Fed Forum. I was hooked first time I visited Fed Forum. May be you could study and chat the same time.

Definitely!! That was the most fun.. We should do it again next time Chiudi plays.
Yes as he doesn't play that often in matches that are televised it's a rarity to be treasured . I still think the Fed forum has some of the nicest people around, and feel I can "swing freely" here without trolls attacking everything I say etc.
Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:57 AM   #126
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Sorry, people. I am a very sensitive person, might well have to do with my Asperger diagnosis, continuously feeling like, eh, "I don't get the joke!" - but I do very well know what I am worthy off.

Know what? Today I witnessed a whole bunch of ducklings in the canal right across my home. Too bad my camera's memory card already broke down the night before. I'm going to hunt them around tomorrow to get some real nice piccies.

You do agree with me that there's nothing as cute as a bunch of new-born ducklings, do you?
Oh yes they are extremely cute Can't wait for the piccies

Karin when were you diagnosed with Asperger's?
Old 04-14-2009, 02:58 AM   #127
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

awww. I've never had the chance to see new born ducklings, but I bet they are adorable. I have seen new born rabbits though. I'm such an animal fan and its one of the reasons I became a vegetarian. I remember driving with my driving instructor and there was this rabbit in the middle of the road and I automatically stopped and I guess she did not see it and was like, "What did you do that for?". I told her there was a rabbit and I did not want to run it over and she looked at like like I had three heads.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:58 AM   #128
country flag clever1980

Quote:
Heh. Here's a True Fool greating you eh.
LOL.. Karin.. No fool would call themselves a fool.

Ok. I am gonna go now. Nadine, and Usher!! Hope you could get your revision done and do well on your exams..
Old 04-14-2009, 02:58 AM   #129
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Yes as he doesn't play that often in matches that are televised it's a rarity to be treasured . I still think the Fed forum has some of the nicest people around, and feel I can "swing freely" here without trolls attacking everything I say etc.
Well YOU don't get attacked that often do you Nadine?

Anathema

Old 04-14-2009, 03:00 AM   #130

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL.. Karin.. No fool would call themselves a fool.

Ok. I am gonna go now. Nadine, and Usher!! Hope you could get your revision done and do well on your exams..
Bye tarrie. Good night and sweet dreams. It's usha btw. lol. Although usher has been a nickname of mine among many others.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:02 AM   #131
Anathemaniac

Quote:
awww. I've never had the chance to see new born ducklings, but I bet they are adorable. I have seen new born rabbits though. I'm such an animal fan and its one of the reasons I became a vegetarian. I remember driving with my driving instructor and there was this rabbit in the middle of the road and I automatically stopped and I guess she did not see it and was like, "What did you do that for?". I told her there was a rabbit and I did not want to run it over and she looked at like like I had three heads.
- I fully understand!

I really hope to be able to catch those gorgeous ducklings tomorrow - nine of them, three yellow, six brown, just one day old... so lovely!

Keep in tune, like I said - hope I'll be able to catch them again. There's barely anything on this little sucky planet of ours more ADORABLE than... newborn ducklings.

Anathema

Old 04-14-2009, 03:03 AM   #132
country flag Dini

Quote:
Well YOU don't get attacked that often do you Nadine?
Oh I have gotten a few bad reps before for saying what I thought was the truth. Black Adam's one was particularly harsh I have to say . But I try my best not to defend Feddie in GM- it just gets you right in a big hole, though when they start off with the words tosser and pussy that is when I start getting a "bit" angry. I shouldn't bother really, but they do like to push it at times I feel
Old 04-14-2009, 03:05 AM   #133
country flag clever1980

Quote:
Bye tarrie. Good night and sweet dreams. It's usha btw. lol. Although usher has been a nickname of mine among many others.
Sorry for wrong spelling, Usha.. Hopefully I get it right next time.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:05 AM   #134

Quote:
Oh I have gotten a few bad reps before for saying what I thought was the truth. Black Adam's one was particularly harsh I have to say . But I try my best not to defend Feddie in GM- it just gets you right in a big hole, though when they start off with the words tosser and pussy that is when I start getting a "bit" angry. I shouldn't bother really, but they do like to push it at times I feel
I must admit that some posters,especially in GM, scare me. That's why I waited a year before joining. I suppose it's all in good fun though.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:06 AM   #135
country flag Dini

Bye Tarrie , take care. C'ya